rumblings down fester road

hibshater

there appears to be a major rift between pantyliner and peeeeeeeetreeeeeeee down fester road. a few hobo,s i know have all said the same thing that pantyliner tried to sign a player but the lad wanted an extra ?100 a week on what was on offer but peeeeetreeeee was having none of it. there is even talk that it is so bad the pantyliner is considering leaving already.:):107years::dribble::dribble:

Rudolf's Mate

Hope not. Square heed in charge is the real deal for the hobos having a terrible season. I'd be devastated if he left!!!

Chad Sexington

I hope and pray the fat Fin hangs in there.

He's doing a fabulous job of bring them down from the inside.

MIXU MUST STAY!!

Hope not. Square heed in charge is the real deal for the hobos having a terrible season. I'd be devastated if he left!!!

exactally I hope they stick by their 'hero'

they way they are talking is as though it is only a matter of time because of peeeeeeeetreeeeeeeee. i agree pantyliner in charge is perfect for us.

wee eckyfump

I hope the fat bloke stays and brings in mr blobby williamson to help him oot and make a proper shop front of them.:)

I hope the fat bloke stays and brings in mr blobby williamson to help him oot and make a proper shop front of them.:)

may aswell add jim slapheid duffy just to make sure.;)

How long would it take them to find a new manager if the tattie heid ran out on them? Hibernian FC - The Wilderness Years. (all 107 of them so far!!)

Drylaw Hearts
How long would it take them to find a new manager if the tattie heid ran out on them? Hibernian FC - The Wilderness Years. (all 107 of them so far!!)

A lot less than 6 months that's for sure.

rumbles1874

if its that bad that they will not pay an extra ?100 for a player that the manager wants then they only going to head down hopefully relagated

Remnants of Standards

I thought all their books were in the most perfect order (compared to ours)????

Shurely shome mishtake?

?100?? Peeeeeeetrieee (Hibs' Mr Prudence) would surely laugh at that?

Where's Sir Tom when you need him eh? Still ripping off the general populace????

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i don't think McGhee would go to a team with the lack of ambition Hibs have at the moment. Motherwell are better placed, have better players, And being honest, Hibs are only hiring young/inexperienced managers because they are paying buttons. Step backwards for him imo.

The Mighty Thor

Buster's doing a great job at the San Giro.

He'll have their season over even earlier than their traditional chistmas collapse.

Hehe innit funny how every single Hibs manager always gets the 100% backing of the Hearts fans when these situations arise

I love the old " MUST STAY!" lines....!!

Guest gorgie kev

Monkeyheid must be glad he got out of leiths answer to the Brown/Darling parternship clutches.Britains going to the dugs and the Hobos are now starting on that slippery slope.Mixu must stay ;):107years:

My Source from inside the camp, says fat finn has lost the dressing room, he also cant make up his mind which keeper too pick.:boak:

I heard this story on Friday night - Mixu and Petrie have had a huge fall out and some of the palyers are v.unhappy.

Would be gutted if he left. Gutted.

200milesfromgorgie
My Source from inside the camp, says fat finn has lost the dressing room, he also cant make up his mind which keeper too pick.:boak:

surley the worst one he can put in sticks? thats the hibee way.

Nelly Terraces

Thought by the title of this thread it was another one about their stands falling down!

Guest gorgie kev
Thought by the title of this thread it was another one about their stands falling down!

Cue another song

Mixus house is falling down falling down falling down.

Dr. Bapswent

Would be a welcome issue if true.

However, it goes both ways.

People can say its ridiculous Petrie wont back down over ?100 a week. But its also stupid that the player wont do the same.

It sounds more like nonsense to me.

But anything that suggests upset at the San Giro is welcomed.

Patrick Bateman

Isn't he on a 5 year contract? Please let him stay at least until Christmas, I'd be gutted if we didn't get a chance to thrash the flairites under him :(

Seymour M Hersh
A lot less than 6 months that's for sure.

Undoubtedly but apart from monkeyheid, with whom they got incredibly lucky, their boards choices over the past decade or two have been pretty shabby. So I guess my question is would it matter what tumshie they hired?

Seymour M Hersh

TBF would you?:107years:

Undoubtedly but apart from monkeyheid, with whom they got incredibly lucky, their boards choices over the past decade or two have been pretty shabby. So I guess my question is would it matter what tumshie they hired?

There choice off goalkeepers is even worse.:rofl:

TBF would you?:107years:

Can't think of a club anywhere which has had a run of goalies like Hibs have had in the last few years.

Even their reasonably decent goalies - like Leighton (if not Goram who was usually excellent against us) - regularly used to get embarassed against Hearts. But the bunch from the last few years beggar belief.

skotskosparta
the BIG team appointing a promising looking manager and its this :

Has Csaba been sacked already like?

;) yeah I know :107years:

Has Csaba been sacked already like?

;) yeah I know :107years:

Dont ask why but ive got a funny feeling Csaba could be here for a few years.

Anyway...you glad Hamilton Accies are here to prop you up??

the voice from above

Are there odds available on first managerial casulty of the season? (at work can't look)

would the bookies pay out if fatso walked?

Are there odds available on first managerial casulty of the season? (at work can't look)

would the bookies pay out if fatso walked?

Don't think they would pay if he walked and to be honest these kind of bets nowadays are flawed because in most cases the manager leaves by "mutual consent" in order to receive a pay out.

Who was the last manager who was actually officially sacked?????

scottish_chicP

"Don't talk rubbish. If we were in division 1 we would walk it. We are in no danger of going down, but we certainly need to show vast improvement if we want to challenge for 3rd place."

That cheered me up!!

jamboinglasgow

hibs have problems coming up in my opinon. First they have a manager who is not as great as they had hoped and just like collins benefited from one or two players that Mowbray raised. These are almost all gone for tattieheid. secondly petrie is being too tight on the money, he may be bringing them closer to losing their debt but allowing the wage to go a bit higher to get a better player can be benifical but RP doesn't allow this. They go on about building a new stand but even when they are being succesful they dont sell out ER. Also their much vaunted conveyor belt of talent is coming to an end, there are one or two left in the U19's who could be good but below that level there are no one of note.

I am not saying everything is rosy at hearts but apart from debt levels everything is looking more posistive for us.

Miller Jambo 60
surley the worst one he can put in sticks? thats the hibee way.

Great thread guys lets wind them up.

Bunch of muppets:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

Speaking to a recently departed Hobo he said Mixu is useless and he fully expects them to be top 6 material this season.

Speaking to a recently departed Hobo he said Mixu is useless and he fully expects them to be top 6 material this season.

:rolleyes:

The news that Ma-Kalamity has been called up to the Belgian Olympic squad must give them a little light relieve. :107years:

Drylaw Hearts

IMO Hibs have done ok with the appointments of McLeish, Mowbray and Collins.

Surely you mean Mr Potato.....:confused:

jamboinglasgow
When/if he does go, get your money on 'Yogi' stepping in.

I would think Yogi would be a good manager for them but I have a feeling he feels he is only just got the side he wants at Falkirk and they are developing into a decent team so could knock hibs back.

Seymour M Hersh
IMO Hibs have done ok with the appointments of McLeish, Mowbray and Collins.

Mowbrey I gave you as per my post but not the other two. Wish they'd both stayed.

Archived