The 9/11 Chronicles: Part One, Truth Rising

rob_da_jambo

:107years::P iam but like mulder said TRUST NO ONE .;)

AH NOW HERE WE BEGIN THE DEBATE IN A MUCH FAIRER WAY EH, Its your way to character assassination thats thrown his evidence out with the bath water , oh, ickey boy , so it has to be all nonsense , very small minded way to do research eh and what if any books have you read by him , AND A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE KNOW HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO HIS SITE ON 9/11 DOES THAT MAKE THEM ANY THE LESS MORE CREDIBLE, JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE DOES NOT MAKE THEIR EVIDENCE ANY THE LESS CREDIBLE. so what if he thinks REPTILIANS are behind the real control of this world , just because it sounds mad does not mean it is not impossible , remember it was not long ago that most people thought the world was FLAT:p:107years: and anyone who disagreed were labeled mad , mind you i could post a few links on the subject of SHAPE SHIFTING REPTILIANS BUT COPULD YOU BE BOTHERED TO READ IT, MMM, NAE, EASERY TO JUST RIDDICULE EH.;)

Sorry, but I genuinely haven't a clue what you're on about now. Think you may have finally flipped.

Unless you can disprove the scientific proof that I've already posted against your crackpot theories, then I'd suggest that you stop making yourself look silly.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are quite a few posts on here where the author claims to be ?doing research?. I have quite a few years experience of ?doing research? myself and I can tell you that ?doing research? involves assimilation of the known facts and opinions. This leads to the setting of testable hypotheses, which is followed by experimentation designed to test the hypotheses. Conclusions are then drawn and the hypotheses are either accepted or rejected. Others may have a slightly different definition.

However, no matter what definition is followed ?doing research? does not include googling some searchwords, reading some dubious opinions (whilst excluding anything that you don?t agree with); copying and pasting said opinions in full on a forum and succeeding this with a number of aggressive phrases such as YOU BE BOTHERED TO READ IT, MMM, NAE, EASERY TO JUST RIDDICULE EH. HMMMMMMMMM WHAT SAY YOU NOW EH EH EH EH EH HMMMMMMMM EH EH.

As a previous poster has said, you are entitled to believe this hogwash if you must, you are also entitled to post it if you must, but please DO NOT promote the idea that you are in anyway ?doing research?.

I thank you.

There are quite a few posts on here where the author claims to be “doing research”. I have quite a few years experience of “doing research” myself and I can tell you that “doing research” involves assimilation of the known facts and opinions. This leads to the setting of testable hypotheses, which is followed by experimentation designed to test the hypotheses. Conclusions are then drawn and the hypotheses are either accepted or rejected. Others may have a slightly different definition.

However, no matter what definition is followed “doing research” does not include googling some searchwords, reading some dubious opinions (whilst excluding anything that you don’t agree with); copying and pasting said opinions in full on a forum and succeeding this with a number of aggressive phrases such as YOU BE BOTHERED TO READ IT, MMM, NAE, EASERY TO JUST RIDDICULE EH. HMMMMMMMMM WHAT SAY YOU NOW EH EH EH EH EH HMMMMMMMM EH EH.

As a previous poster has said, you are entitled to believe this hogwash if you must, you are also entitled to post it if you must, but please DO NOT promote the idea that you are in anyway “doing research”.

I thank you.

Well said.

Applause.gif

scott_jambo
its not just about invading countries , its using the attacks to justify ,introducing a host of things like, ID cards, micro chipping, centralizing positions OF power , infact creating any excuse to takeaway more freedoms from people under the disguise of fighting terror, they are using a stepping stone effect , rather than just saying right we want to control you and here it is, they get their slowly, they create the problem ,they wait for the public out cry of do something about it and hey presto they have and offer the ready made solution that suits their agenda, PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION.

Jesus! You still going on about this!? Stop regurgitating Icke and go do some proper research. For example Journal's, books and released facts and figures and come to your own conclusions. No one can be 100% correct, not even your 'god' Icke. So your going to have to concede something otherwise you will look like a dim witted, brainwashed fool.

All your mate Icke does is take classic Marxism, i.e. the power of the bourgeiosie oppressing the common man, simplify it a bit for stupid people, chuck in a few lizards and hey presto.

Have you ever looked at Marx and Engel's communist manifesto? I suggest you read that, as it is slightly more plausible.

Wait a minute...What does Aristotle have to say on the relationship between religion and politics?

"A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side."

Oh! Aristotle? a cynic? wow. Aristotle must of went to a David Icke lecture huh!?

Here is some more news for you. Orwell wrote a book in 1948. This book was called 1984. Guess what? He talked about Big Brother there. Icke even quotes it and links Ministry of truth newspeak - textspeak. Have you read 1984? Do you understand that in 1948 Orwell was worried about an individuals freedom in a totalitarian society?

Ever heard of the french philosopher Rousseau? No? i didn't think so. Well he suggests that human nature is corrupted by society...sound familiar???

In conclusion. Take a few recycled truths and theories. Chuck in Lizards and ancient bloodlines, viola!

The blind leading the blind.

P.S. People that latch onto stuff like this find this easy to understand. They just want a lazy answer to the problems our world faces today. Systematic of the world we live in nowadays. Full of lazyness and half hearted fools.

Patrick Bateman

In conclusion. Take a few recycled truths and theories. Chuck in Lizards and ancient bloodlines, viola!

NO! You're part of the conspiracy!!

Reptilian.jpg

Who are you working for? How much did they pay you?

The truth is out there.

:sleep::jambobanana::sleep:

scott_jambo
NO! You're part of the conspiracy!!

Reptilian.jpg

Who are you working for? How much did they pay you?

The truth is out there.

:sleep::jambobanana::sleep:

I am working for Dick Cheney, i am just a puppet, look at my strings!!

cheney_puppetmaster.jpg

Only a Game

The only way to arrive at a proper opinion on 9/11 is to thoroughly read BOTH sides of the story.

Ive read "The Looming Tower" and "The Commission" both of which are excellent reads.

The Looming Tower tells the story of the rise of Radical Islam and Al Qaeda right up to the point of 9/11.

The Commission tells the inside story of the official commission report.

Ive also watched various conspiracy documentaries and read loads of conspiracy articles and some of them are quite compelling.

Ive arrived at a place where I think there was no US government involvement in the planning of 9/11. The main reason is that so many people in various places, various jobs, various departments of the military, the intelligence community and some ordinary Joe's in the public at large would have to have been actively involved. I just cant believe that it would be possible for so many to conspire to murder so many people and no one blew the whistle on it beforehand.

My only remaining concern that I just cant find an explanation for is that WTC7 looks to me like it was deliberately brought down in a controlled way.

No doubt there were huge errors and gross incompetence by the US government, the CIA, the FBI and the military.

No doubt that after it happened they lied to cover their erses and spawned the many conspiracy theories that abound.

No doubt that they kept information back from the Commission that would have led to some very high profile embarrasment, perhaps even criminal negligence charges and impeachment at presidential level.

But equally no doubt, in my opinion, that the US government did not play any active part in the planning of 9/11.

The only way to arrive at a proper opinion on 9/11 is to thoroughly read BOTH sides of the story.

Ive read "The Looming Tower" and "The Commission" both of which are excellent reads.

The Looming Tower tells the story of the rise of Radical Islam and Al Qaeda right up to the point of 9/11.

The Commission tells the inside story of the official commission report.

Ive also watched various conspiracy documentaries and read loads of conspiracy articles and some of them are quite compelling.

Ive arrived at a place where I think there was no US government involvement in the planning of 9/11. The main reason is that so many people in various places, various jobs, various departments of the military, the intelligence community and some ordinary Joe's in the public at large would have to have been actively involved. I just cant believe that it would be possible for so many to conspire to murder so many people and no one blew the whistle on it beforehand.

My only remaining concern that I just cant find an explanation for is that WTC7 looks to me like it was deliberately brought down in a controlled way.

No doubt there were huge errors and gross incompetence by the US government, the CIA, the FBI and the military.

No doubt that after it happened they lied to cover their erses and spawned the many conspiracy theories that abound.

No doubt that they kept information back from the Commission that would have led to some very high profile embarrasment, perhaps even criminal negligence charges and impeachment at presidential level.

But equally no doubt, in my opinion, that the US government did not play any active part in the planning of 9/11.

Pretty much where my opinion lies though I am also open to the idea that there may well have been direct or indirect CIA involvement in the enablement of Al Qaeda. The CIA have sponsored the most barbaric acts of terrorism all over the world to further their own cause (often at great expense to the American tax-payer in resulting wars and invasions). To me the CIA has been working for it's own benefit rather tham Americas benefit for decades and because it is such a tight "secret society", I can believe that it can hold onto a conspiracy of this nature without leaks.

Generic Username

Acey put the pic back up.

You know you are struggling not to.

The people of KB demand it's return.

doctor jambo

The only way an explosion could have been carried out without huge numbers of Americans knowing would be if an external agency carried out the attack-

such as Mossad

I am sure there are enough Right wing zionist mentalists to do such a thing with the express consent of the US government

Still think it highly unlikely though

maroonlegions
Sorry, but I genuinely haven't a clue what you're on about now. Think you may have finally flipped.:P;)

Unless you can disprove the scientific proof :rolleyes:that I've already posted against your crackpot theories,:P then I'd suggest that you stop making yourself look silly.

crack pot theories , scientific proof , mmmm, and there it ends eh, i happen to agree with david icke and he has researched for over 20 years and if i want to believe in what he has made public in over 40 countries averaging 2-3000 people going to his talks then thats my right, have you or have you not READ any of his books ,went to any of his talks or do you condemn him from the start just because he thinks there are shape shifting reptilians by blood lines from known history in control of this world , if not then how do you come to crack pot theories , if these big brother predictions come true and if one day we wake up to find ourselves living in a global fascist big brother state , controlled by a world goverment, world army and world bank then who is gonna look silly then.;)

if these big brother predictions come true and if one day we wake up to find ourselves living in a global fascist big brother state , controlled by a world goverment, world army and world bank then who is gonna look silly then.;)

Ok. Until that day, then, we can agree that it is currently you who is looking very silly indeed.

maroonlegions
Ok. Until that day, then, we can agree that it is currently you who is looking very silly indeed:p.
prove it.;)

"There are two things you need if you are to uncover and communicate what is really happening in the world. One is to free of any dogmatic belief system. The second is not to give a damn what people think and say about you,;) or, at least, not to let that influence your decisions.";)

"All this information is one solution to the "mystery" of why all the major symbols of the British Isles came from the Middle and Near East. For instance, the flags of England (cross of St. George), Scotland (cross of St. Andrew), Ireland (cross of St. Patrick)..."

"We can see the DNA genetic code agenda very clearly today with the cloning explosion and the way human genes are now being openly manipulated like never before, at least in known history."

"Fluoride is another major intellect suppressant that is being added to drinking water supplies and toothpaste. Sodium fluoride is a common ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, anaesthetics, hypnotics, psychiatric drugs, and military nerve gas."

"So what?s going on here? Unless people wish to enclose their minds in concrete, clearly something very strange is occurring on Planet Earth and has been doing so for many thousands of years.";)

"There can be no more obvious example of how the Illuminati Bloodlines are possessed by demonic entities more than Adolf Hitler."

"The reptilian-Illuminati know that the balanced fusion of male and female energy create a third and immensely powerful force and this is the real foundation of their obsession with the "trinity"."

"The Illuminati appear on the surface to be a male dominated operation. But, in fact, the high priestess is as important in their rituals as the high priest and at the heart of the Illuminati symbolism is the worship of the Goddess."

"The serpent that "tempted" Eve in the Biblical Garden of Eden is the best-known serpent symbolism of all. This was an edited re-write of the far more ancient Sumerian story of Edin, the "land of the Gods or the Righteous Ones."

DAVID ICKE tells in CHILDREN OF THE MATRIX, of his first startling contact with "shape-shifters"...in early 1998...

Page 229

...in early 1998 when I was traveling around the United States.... in a period of about 15 days I met 12 separate people in different locations, and from very contrasting walks of life, who told me the same basic story of seeing a "human" change into a reptilian form before their eyes. The people who told me these accounts included two television interviewers who saw their guest, a supporter of the New World Order agenda, shape-shift during a live interview. Afterwards one said he had been shocked to see the man?s face turn reptilian and the other equally shocked, said she had seen his hands take on a reptilian look.

Page 230

In Minneapolis, a gifted psychic lady told me she sees people in power, like Henry Kissinger, George Bush, and Hillary Clinton, turn into reptilians all the time.;);)

Page 241

SHAPE-shifting queens

Arizona Wilder (a recovered mind control sex slave, like Cathy O?Brien, of Trance Formation of America book) told me how she had conducted sacrificial rituals involving the British royal family, Tony Blair, and famous American Illuminati names like George Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Henry Kissinger and many others.

Of the Queen, Arizona said:

"I have seen her sacrifice people and eat their flesh and drink their blood. One time she got so excited with blood-lust that she didn?t cut the victim?s throat from the left to the right in the normal ritual. She just went crazy, stabbing and ripping at the flesh after she shape-shifted into a reptilian. When she shape-shifts, she has a long reptile face, almost like a beak and she is an off-white colour. (This fits many descriptions of the gods and the "bird gods" of ancient Egypt and elsewhere.) The Queen Mother looks basically the same, but there are differences. She (the Queen) also has bumps on her head and her eyes are very frightening. She?s very aggressive..."

PAGE 136--137 gives a long list of VERY prominent world leaders and people from all walks of life--that are documented Illuminati figures and many of them shape-shifters. The names of some of these will surely ASTOUND you....

crack pot theories , scientific proof , mmmm, and there it ends eh, i happen to agree with david icke and he has researched for over 20 years and if i want to believe in what he has made public in over 40 countries averaging 2-3000 people going to his talks then thats my right, have you or have you not READ any of his books ,went to any of his talks or do you condemn him from the start just because he thinks there are shape shifting reptilians by blood lines from known history in control of this world , if not then how do you come to crack pot theories , if these big brother predictions come true and if one day we wake up to find ourselves living in a global fascist big brother state , controlled by a world goverment, world army and world bank then who is gonna look silly then.;)

Certainly not George Orwell who came up with the big brother concept as Scott_Jambo alluded to earlier.

TBH you lost any little credibility in the integrity of your sources when you started citing that wonderfully sane and balanced individual, David Icke. Get some notes published by Tom Cruise and his churchmates and you'll be well on the way to completing your goofy manifesto collection.

maroonlegions
Certainly not George Orwell who came up with the big brother concept as Scott_Jambo alluded to earlier.

TBH you lost any little credibility:p in the integrity of your sources when you started citing that wonderfully sane and balanced individual, David Icke. Get some notes published by Tom Cruise and his churchmates and you'll be well on the way to completing your goofy manifesto collection.

:dribble:

and who are you to decide if i lost any credibility ,mmmm, just because people on here have decided that icke is crazy does not mean that all of his research is to be dismissed , come back after 20 years of research like what icke did and i might even listen to you.;) have you read any of his books,mmm, if not you just do not know what you are talking about , TO CONDEM A SUBJECT(ICKE) WITHOUT RESEARCH IS THE HIGHT OF IGNORANCE.:dribble:

maroonlegions
Right; I got suspended for two weeks for posting the Hulk-Hogan-destroys-the-towers picture a year or two ago, so I demand justice! ;)

As for you, maroonlegions, you're entitled to believe whatever hogwash (that's right, hogwash) you want, but there are better ways to present it than: (HOGWASH DONT WORRY IT WILL ALL COME OUT IN THE WASH):107years:;)

heres an article

[article]

HMMMMMMMMM WHAT SAY YOU NOW :107years: EH EH EH EH EH HMMMMMMMM EH EH :107years: HMMMMMMM

It kind of discredits your views if you appear to be a bit dim.

:P:p

You do not have to agree with David ICKE to defend his right to express himself because his freedom is everyone else's freedom. If anyone is denied the right to express their views it means that no-one is free to do so.

Why?

Because it means that the rest of us can only say what is within the bounds of what someone else - in this case self-appointed censors - decides is acceptable. What their child-like minds cannot comprehend is the difference between freedom of expression and the freedom to express what they agree with.;)

And they think they're adults, bless 'em. :107years::107years:

DAVID ICKE tells in CHILDREN OF THE MATRIX,

Is Keanu Reeves in this one as well?

maroonlegions
In other words, people should be allowed to spout b0llocks:rolleyes: as much as they like, and people who disagree with their wild theories are supressing human rights AND are less intelligent because they think rationally.

Hey, I think I'm getting into the swing of this! MMMMMMMMM!?!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVzFzgHu0T0 ;)

you just cant see the point eh(shame), your b***** as you say is someones belief , just because you think its b***** , does that give you the right to suppress it and were did i say "less intelligent", thats YOUR Quote not mine , SELF APPOINTED CENSERS :P

maroonlegions
Is Keanu Reeves in this one as well?
:rolleyes:

just about tea time then milk for bed eh.:P;)

maroonlegions
In other words, people should be allowed to spout b0llocks as much as they like, and people who disagree with their wild theories are supressing human rights AND are less intelligent because they think rationally.

Hey, I think I'm getting into the swing of this! MMMMMMMMM!?!! ;)

oh if you are getting into the swing of it MAN do not forget your pitch fork eh.:rolleyes:

:dribble:

TO CONDEM A SUBJECT(ICKE) WITHOUT RESEARCH IS THE HIGHT OF IGNORANCE.:dribble:

Throughout all this "research" that you are "doing" have you ever come across any spelling manuals?

For a few pages, the drivel that you quote and the supposed references you make were quite funny. I supposed that you were, in some way, having a laugh.

Sorry, mate, it ain't funny any longer it is just sad; now you hold that you can't get to be Prime Minister unless you are a reptile.

Secondly, I have met the queen a number of times but the lumps on her head were not visible.......ooooh just thought, maybe because she is a shape shifter she has the power to hide the lumps from non shape shifters. But that would make Icke a shape shifter, if he saw them so maybe............................................

maroonlegions

right this is boring now so i leave in the way as a gentleman should , head held high , caring not a jot for ridicule nor even hate , resting in the thought that one has indeed stired up a debate on" iam right and you are wrong but its never me" thought processes ,for one thing no matter what people door say , "you never let the b****** grind you down, i leave you with this and my your days be fun. http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3451148319675745195&q=bill+hicks

:107years::107years::107years:;)

maroonlegions
Throughout all this "research" that you are "doing" have you ever come across any spelling manuals?

For a few pages, the drivel that you quote and the supposed references you make were quite funny. I supposed that you were, in some way, having a laugh.

Sorry, mate, it ain't funny any longer it is just sad; now you hold that you can't get to be Prime Minister unless you are a reptile.

Secondly, I have met the queen a number of times but the lumps on her head were not visible.......ooooh just thought, maybe because she is a shape shifter she has the power to hide the lumps from non shape shifters. But that would make Icke a shape shifter, if he saw them so maybe............................................

god, how boring to have a English teacher on here, i take it you have never s pelt anything wrong :rolleyes:, and do you honestly think the queen would show even a bit of here true self in view of the public:p:rolleyes:, by your quotes on her lumps you have not read anything on the subject of shape shifters and your arrogance is plane to see, those quotes from here lumps were taken from someone who saw here shape shift OUT OF THE PUBLIC VIEW;);), THE PERSON IN QUESTION WAS IN FACT PART OF A C.I.A MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS and was in fact subjected to a lot of abuse, i never said or has he(icke) seen anyone shape shift but if you look deep enough and crazy as it sounds to people who are UNEDUCATED on the subject there is a lot more people like her who have had the guts to come forward and ignore death threats from those who are responsible for the mind control and abuses, her name is CATHY O"BRIAN and has met icke several times in the uk and USA were they, under hypnosis from experienced people began to uncover her experience's with people who shaped shifted ,i can even give you a link to her book she has out :cool:, so you see it really is recommended that you KNOW what you are talking about before you try to take the p**S and try to look clever or you tend to look like a right IGNORANT ENGLISH TEACHER. :P

maroonlegions
Hahaha! I'm actually laughing out loud here at that post! I don't know where to start with all that nonsense.:rolleyes:

Possibly my favourite is the fluoride/sodium flouride analogy. They are completely different things! Sodium fluoride is a compound is completely different chemical properties to fluoride, a form of the element flourine.

The Use Of Flouridation

For Mass Mind Control

11-5-7

The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist:

"I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. "In the 1930`s, Hitler and the German Nazi`s envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual`s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient light lobotomy]

"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children`s teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.

"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years` research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

Quoting Einstein`s nephew, Dr. E.H. Bronner (a chemist who had also been a prisoner of war during WWII) in a letter printed in The Catholic Mirror, Springfield, MA, January 1952:

"It appears that the citizens of Massachusetts are among the 'next' on the agenda of the water poisoners.

"There is a sinister network of subversive agents, Godless 'intellectual' parasites, working in our country today whose ramifications grow more extensive, more successful and more alarming each new year and whose true objective is to demoralize, paralyze and destroy our great Republic--from within if they can, according to their plan--for their own possession.

"The tragic success they have already attained in their long siege to destroy the moral fiber of American life is now one of their most potent footholds towards their own ultimate victory over us.

"Fluoridation of our community water systems can well become their most subtle weapon for our sure physical and mental deterioration. ..

"As a research chemist of established standing, I built within the past 22 years, 3 American chemical plants and licensed 6 of my 53 patents. Based on my years of practical experience in the health-food and chemical field, let me warn: fluoridation of drinking water is criminal insanity, sure national suicide. Don`t do it.

"Even in small quantities, sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has been found. Every exterminator knows that it is the most efficient rat-killer. ... Sodium fluoride is entirely different from organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature, in God`s great providence and love, to build and strengthen our bones and our teeth. This organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate, derived from proper foods, is an edible organic salt, insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body, whereas the non-organic sodium fluoride used in fluoridating water is instant poison to the body and fully water soluble.

The body refuses to assimilate it. "Careful, bonafide laboratory experimentation by conscientious, patriotic research chemists, and actual medical experience, have both revealed that instead of preserving or promoting `dental health,` fluoridated drinking water destroys teeth, before adulthood and after, by the destructive mottling and other pathological conditions it actually causes in them, and also creates many other very grave pathological conditions in the internal organisms of bodies consuming it. How can it be called a "health" plan? What`s behind it?

"That any so-called "doctors" would persuade a civilized nation to add voluntarily a deadly poison to its drinking water systems is unbelievable. It is the height of criminal insanity. "No wonder Hitler and Stalin fully believed and agreed from 1939 to 1941 that, quoting from both Lenin`s Last Will and Hitler`s Mein Kampf:

"America we shall demoralize, divide, and destroy from within." ...

"Are our Civil Defense organizations and agencies awake to the perils of water poisoning by fluoridation? Its use has been recorded in other countries. Sodium fluoride water solutions are the cheapest and most effective rat killers known to chemists: colorless, odorless, tasteless; no antidote, no remedy, no hope: Instant and complete extermination of rats. ...

"Fluoridation of water systems can be slow national suicide, or quick national liquidation. It is criminal insanity--treason!"

Dr. E.H. Bronner, Mfg. Research Chemist, Los Angeles.;)

maroonlegions
god, how boring to have a English teacher on here, i take it you have never s pelt anything wrong :rolleyes:, and do you honestly think the queen would show even a bit of here true self in view of the public:p:rolleyes:, by your quotes on her lumps you have not read anything on the subject of shape shifters and your arrogance is plane to see, those quotes from here lumps were taken from someone who saw here shape shift OUT OF THE PUBLIC VIEW;);), THE PERSON IN QUESTION WAS IN FACT PART OF A C.I.A MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS and was in fact subjected to a lot of abuse, i never said or has he(icke) seen anyone shape shift but if you look deep enough and crazy as it sounds to people who are UNEDUCATED on the subject there is a lot more people like her who have had the guts to come forward and ignore death threats from those who are responsible for the mind control and abuses, her name is CATHY O"BRIAN and has met icke several times in the uk and USA were they, under hypnosis from experienced people began to uncover her experience's with people who shaped shifted ,i can even give you a link to her book she has out :cool:, so you see it really is recommended that you KNOW what you are talking about before you try to take the p**S and try to look clever or you tend to look like a right IGNORANT ENGLISH TEACHER. :P

oh and there is more.;)

Mind Control: America's Secret War

'U.S. intelligence agencies spent millions on top-secret mind control projects with a goal of creating totally dependable, programmable human robots. The projects involved brutal, often terminal experiments on thousands of unwitting citizens in direct defiance of law, all ethical codes, and the most basic human rights. We talk to author John Marks, who broke the story of the CIA's experiments known as MK-ULTRA and a woman whose past was erased by a brainwashing experiment.';)

How sick are the people running our world ...?:mad:

This sick ... click here to watch ...

Still you. Sorry.

Seriously, get help.

The following letter was received ...... on 2 October 1954

I wonder have the addressees got around to answering it yet, nearly 54 years later. :rolleyes:

sodium fluoride is a deadly poison

Indeed it is. However, Sodium Fluoride is not used to fluoridate water - it was used in the 1950s and 1960s, but was replaced by sodium hexafluorosilicate and/or hexafluorosilicic acid.

Chemistry is a very different business now to what it was in 1954, as are public health policies and practices.

For anyone still naive enough to believe that the US government had nothing to do with 9/11, this is worth a watch

http://tvshack.net/documentaries/911_and_the_British_Broadcasting_Conspiracy/

Wakey wakey...

Brilliant, you have posted a video made by someone who has claimed HE IS GOD. He isn't crazy at all, uh uh, not one bit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-474364/Im-God-says-renegade-spy-David-Shayler.html

For fecks sake :rolleyes:

The most damning bit of evidence for me was a BBC reporter standing telling the world that tower 7 had collapsed as well. When you can clearly see it smoking in the background. The footage was quickly withdrawn from BBC online and never shown again but some bright spark got a copy and managed to get it out there.

The most damning bit of evidence for me was a BBC reporter standing telling the world that tower 7 had collapsed as well. When you can clearly see it smoking in the background. The footage was quickly withdrawn from BBC online and never shown again but some bright spark got a copy and managed to get it out there.

Damning? Damning??

How does a reporters mistake incriminate the US government, or the BBC, or whoever this 'damning' evidence is supposed to point to?

this_is_my_story
Brilliant, you have posted a video made by someone who has claimed HE IS GOD. He isn't crazy at all, uh uh, not one bit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-474364/Im-God-says-renegade-spy-David-Shayler.html

For fecks sake :rolleyes:

The video was not produced 100% exclusively by him. Have you watched it all? If so, what did you make of it?

Damning? Damning??

How does a reporters mistake incriminate the US government, or the BBC, or whoever this 'damning' evidence is supposed to point to?

I dont get what the BBC revelaing it early proves at all :confused: That the BBC did it? :confused:

deesidejambo
I dont get what the BBC revelaing it early proves at all :confused: That the BBC did it? :confused:

What it proves is conspiracy theorists are tubes. There was confusion between the VTs coming in at the time. CNN got it wrong also - when the second plane hit the CNN guy thought he was watching a VT of the first one but he was actually watching a live feed. Anyway, the confusion in the live reporting was explained many times and it has nothing to do with who actually commited the act but conspiracy theorists can't see that.

The video was not produced 100% exclusively by him. Have you watched it all? If so, what did you make of it?

I watched the first ten minutes but got quickly tired of the clips of 1984.

Once I found out the guy thought he was God :wacko:, I didn't really care to listen to him or his opinions any more. If he is not in all of it I might watch the rest. Can you tell me when his part is finished in the program so I can fast forward to it?

maroonlegions
Still you. Sorry.

Seriously, get help.

and you did watch the link i posted :rolleyes:, seriously though you cannae keep the truth buried for ever eh.;)

maroonlegions
:eek:

so there is no chance that the media are CONTROLLED by secret unseen hands and that they have the power to decide what is reported and what is not , there is always these small pieces of strangeness that are conveniently debunked or ridiculed.:cool:

maroonlegions
What it proves is conspiracy theorists are tubes. There was confusion between the VTs coming in at the time. CNN got it wrong also - when the second plane hit the CNN guy thought he was watching a VT of the first one but he was actually watching a live feed. Anyway, the confusion in the live reporting was explained many times and it has nothing to do with who actually commited the act but conspiracy theorists can't see that.

STILL UNANSWERED 9/11 MIRACLES

by Allen L Roland

http://www.opednews.com

Tell A Friend

Calculated clash ? the September 11 attacks in 2001 marked a turning point in the history of the US empire

Eventually, hopefully during our lifetime, Pandora's Box will be fully opened regarding the 9/11 cover-up and the world will reel in shock and awe ~ when the monstrous truth is known to one and all : Allen L Roland

Every six months I return to the 9/11 scene, not to fan the flames but, instead, to review apparent truths ~ particularly in light of the growing awareness of the ongoing deceptions and lies of the Cheney/Bush Administration.

Americans are not quite ready to look into the Pandora's Box of 9/11 because the implications are truly breathtaking and staggering but as each shocking abuse of power of the Cheney/Bush regime is revealed to America ~ the public becomes more open to the possibility of a monstrous deception beneath the unanswered 9/11 miracles.

If one accepts the " Official Version " of the events that occurred on 9/11 or in the days leading up to it, one must conclude that a series of miracles occurred ~ suggesting factitiously the hand of higher powers.

Here they are ( Courtesy of Alex James )

Allen L Roland http://blogs.salon.com/0002255/2008/02/19.html'>http://blogs.salon.com/0002255/2008/02/19.html

THE MIRACLE

On the day of the hijackings the US Government is running drills with its Air Force where it is simulating "Multiple Hijackings of Aircraft" within the United States of America. This drill causes great confusion amongst Air Traffic Controllers as it provides a "Cover" for the real Hijackings. Without these drills it is very possible that the Aircraft that were hijacked could have been intercepted far earlier. Certainly one has to consider this some sort of "Miracle"

Surely "The hand of ???"

The Miracle

Months prior to the hijackings the US Government changes the rules of engagement for hijacked Aircraft. Now in order to send up planes to intercept, the approval of the Defense Secretary, one Donald Rumsfeld, is required. Unfortunately he goes missing for 30 minutes, on the morning of the attacks, again impeding the ability of intercepts to be flown. Not only this but on the day of those intercepts, supersonic US fighter aircraft that are scrambled suddenly have a top speed of only around 200 MPH.

Surely "The Hand Of ???"

The Miracle

The US President is on a pre-scheduled event in a school in Florida. The Government has no idea of how many Aircraft have been hijacked or what the targets of the hijackers are. Indeed, given that the president?s location that morning had been televised, the President himself might well be a target. Yet, rather then rush him to safety as they are trained ~ and expected ~ to do, the Secret Service is certain the President is not at risk. They let the President sit in the classroom and continue with his story about a pet goat for the next half hour ~ even after he was told the second tower was hit. A miracle of faith if anything.

Surely "The Hand of ???"

The Miracle

Five Israeli Citizens manage to be across the river from the WTC towers and are in place to film the planes crashing into the towers. Great is their Joy as they realize that the United States will certainly discover that Al Qaeda is the Culprit and this will lead to the destruction of Israel's many enemies. How they came to be there is certainly a miracle, and that the attack lead to the destruction of their arch enemies, the Iraqis, even more so. Why, after traces of explosives were detected their vans by bomb-sniffing dogs these men were inexplicably released by the police, only adds to this miracle. (They later admitted during an interview on Israeli television that they had been sent to the the United States ?to document the event?, but no one asked them who sent them.)

Surely "the Hand Of Yahweh"

The Miracle

No steel-framed buildings in the history of construction had ever suffered total structural collapse due to fires, yet on this single day, within hours of one another, THREE buildings collapse after fires burn through them. This even after Firefighters claim to have had the fires under control.

Surely "the Hand of ???"

The Miracle

All three towers collapse neatly into their own footprints, exactly as they do in controlled demolitions, at freefall speeds?I.e., in the same time it would take apples dropped from the roofs. All 110 floors fell as if nothing existed beneath them but air.

Surely "the Hand of ???"

The Miracle

The owner of the buildings slips up on national television and admits that he ordered one of the towers (building 7) to be ?pulled?. A ?Pull??jargon for controlled demolition?requires months of planning and preparation. Yet, no one to this day has asked this man how he managed to achieve this incredible feat in a matter of hours, and amidst the chaos of 9/11.;) The 9/11 Commission surely must also have assumed this to be a miracle because they did not even address this in their report. That the insurance company paid out 7 billion dollars without even the slightest investigation?even after the owner?s admission of a ?pull??only compounds the magnitude of this miracle.

Surely "the Hand of ???"

The Miracle

Jet fuel is essentially refined kerosene. It burns without problem in millions of steel stoves, heaters and furnaces around the world every day. Yet on 9/11, in less than an hour, this innocuous substance MELTED all the massive steel beams of three skyscrapers and caused the structures to collapse like pillars of sand in less than 10 seconds.:107years: How do we know the steel melted? Firefighters and other first responders reported seeing molten metal ?flowing like rivers? in the basements of the collapsed buildings for several weeks.

Surely "the Hand of ???"

The Miracle

Six months before the 9/11 attacks, the cluster of buildings that constitute the World Trade Center are purchased by a private investor for a relatively paltry sum of $200 million. (That was the first time in its 33-year history the complex had changed ownership). The new owner has the foresight (again miraculous, no doubt) to insure the buildings against terrorist attacks. The buildings were never seen as being profitable. In fact, because of their extremely high asbestos content, the structures had actually been condemned. Yet to destroy and rebuild them by conventional means would have been prohibitively expensive. It is indeed a miracle that the investor was paid $7 billion by the insurance companies after the attacks. A miraculously handsome return on an investment of $200 million.

Surely "The hand of ???"

The Miracle

Immediately following the acquisition of the WTC complex, the new owner makes it a priority to change Security companies. The CEO and a director of the new security company are none other than George W. Bush?s brother, Marvin Bush, and cousin, Wirt Walker III. It is a double-miracle that this same company is also responsible for providing security to American Airlines and the Dulles airport ~ both closely associated with the 9/11 attacks.

Surely "The hand of ???"

The Miracle

Billions in profits are made off put options shortly before 9/11 wherein investors made up to $15 billion in a frenzy of trading betting that certain stocks would fall in value over the next few days. These included stocks in the two Airlines that would suffer most from 9/11. In fact, the profits were so staggering and unprecedented that it caused Bloomberg News to exclaim: ?This would be the most extraordinary coincidence in the history of mankind if it was a coincidence. This could very well be insider trading at the worst, most horrific, most evil use you?ve ever seen in your entire life. It?s absolutely unprecedented.?

Little did Bloomberg News know that it was in fact a miracle.

Surely "The Hand of ???"

The above mentioned miracles are but a small sampling of those that occurred on 9/11. People who do not believe higher powers had a hand in these are surely blinded.;) The number of coincidences that occurred in those few days is mind boggling. ;)Terrorists? passports that Miraculously survived fireballs and landed blocks away...the Miraculous bag that did not make the flight that included the names and details of every hijacker...Persons receiving Miraculous warnings out of the ether not to fly on that day...Cell phones Miraculously working from 30,000 feet where they had never worked before...People who couldn?t fly a little Cessna performing Miraculous corkscrew maneuvers in Jumbo jets...The list of Miracles on 9/11 is virtually endless.

????? has certainly spoken

Or is this the evil work of man ?

To be continued .....

Allen L Roland http://blogs.salon.com/0002255/2008/02/19.html

Freelance Online columnist Allen L Roland is available for comments , interviews and speaking engagements ( [email protected] )

Allen L Roland is a practicing psychotherapist;), author and lecturer who also shares a daily political and social commentary on his weblog and website allenroland.com He also guest hosts a

maroonlegions
Still you. Sorry.

Seriously, get help.

i did indeed get some help from the below quote , fecking hilarious eh.

Terrorists? passports that Miraculously survived fireballs and landed blocks away..:107years:.the Miraculous bag that did not make the flight that included the names and details of every hijacker:107years:...Persons receiving Miraculous warnings out of the ether not to fly on that day...Cell phones Miraculously working from 30,000 feet where they had never worked before.:107years:..People who couldn?t fly a little Cessna performing Miraculous corkscrew maneuvers in Jumbo jets..:107years:.The list of Miracles on 9/11 is virtually endless.

seriously , there have been more miracles since 9/11 than what the bible contains and that is some fairy story.:rolleyes:

maroonlegions
I wonder have the addressees got around to answering it yet, nearly 54 years later. :rolleyes:

Indeed it is. However, Sodium Fluoride is not used to fluoridate water :rolleyes:- it was used in the 1950s and 1960s, but was replaced by sodium hexafluorosilicate and/or hexafluorosilicic acid.

Chemistry is a very different business now to what it was in 1954:rolleyes:, as are public health policies and practices.

Fluoride Damages the Thyroid, report shows

First-ever government review of fluoride/thyroid toxicology shows risk .

Print article Print article

Refer this article Refer to a friend

2008-05-19 15:54:10 - There is clear evidence that small amounts of fluoride, at or near levels added to U.S. water supplies,

present potential risks to the thyroid gland, according to the National Research Council's (NRC) first-ever published review of the fluoride/thyroid literature.(A)

Fluoride, in the form of silicofluorides, injected into 2/3 of U.S. public water supplies, ostensibly to reduce tooth decay, was never safety-tested.(B)

"Many Americans are exposed to fluoride in the ranges associated with thyroid effects, especially for people with iodine deficiency," says Kathleen Thiessen, PhD, co-author of the government-sponsored NRC report. "The recent decline in iodine intake in the U.S could

contribute to increased toxicity of fluoride for some individuals," says Thiessen.

"A low level of thyroid hormone can increase the risk of cardiac disease, high cholesterol, depression and, in pregnant woman, decreased intelligence of offspring," said Thiessen.©;)

Common thyroid symptoms include fatigue, weight gain, constipation, fuzzy thinking, low blood pressure, fluid retention, depression, body pain, slow reflexes, and more. It's estimated that 59 million

Americans have thyroid conditions.(D);)

Robert Carton, PhD, an environmental scientist who worked for over 30 years for the U.S. government including managing risk assessments on high priority toxic chemicals, says "fluoride has detrimental effects on the thyroid gland of healthy males at 3.5 mg a day;). With iodine deficiency, the effect level drops to 0.7 milligrams/day for an average male."(E) (1.0 mg/L fluoride is in most water supplies)

Among many others, the NRC Report cites human studies which show

- fluoride concentrations in thyroids exceeding that found in other soft tissues except kidney

- an association between endemic goiter and fluoride exposure or enamel fluorosis in human populations

- fluoride adversely affects thyroid and parathyroid hormones, which affect bone health;)

"If you have a thyroid problem, avoiding fluoride may be a good preventive health measure for you," writes Drs' Richard and Karilee Shames in "Thyroid Power."(F).

Over, 1,700 Physicians, Dentists, Scientists, Academics and Environmentalists urge Congress to stop water fluoridation until Congressional hearings are conducted. They cite new scientific evidence that fluoridation is ineffective and has serious health risks. (http://www.fluorideaction.org/statement.august.2007.html)

Please sign the petition and Congressional letter to support these

professionals http://www.FluorideAction.Net

References:

(A) "Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA's

Standards," Committee on Fluoride in Drinking Water, Board on

Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Division on Earth and Life

Studies, National Research Council of the National Academies of

Science. March 2006 Chapter 8

http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=11571

"Thyroid Function: Fluoride exposure in humans is associated with

elevated TSH concentrations, increased goiter prevalence, and altered

T4 and T3 concentrations." (Page 262)

"(The thyroid effects are associated with average fluoride intakes

that) will be reached by persons with average exposures at fluoride

concentrations of 1-4 mg/L in drinking water, especially the

children." (Page 260)

(B) Sodium Hexafluorosilicate and Fluorosilicic Acid

Review of Toxicological Literature, October 2001

http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/htdocs/Chem_Background/ExSumPDF/Fluorosilicates.pdf

© Chemical & Engineering News, "Fluoride Risks Are Still A

Challenge," by Bette Hileman, September 4, 2006,

http://pubs.acs.org/cen/government/84/8436gov1.html

(D) Mary Shomon, About.com Thyroid editor, Patient Advocate --

Author of "The Thyroid Diet" and "Living Well With Hypothyroidism"

http://thyroid.about.com/

(E) Fluoride, "Review of the 2006 National Research Council Report:

Fluoride in Drinking Water," July-September 2006, by Robert J. Carton

http://www.fluorideresearch.org/393/files/FJ2006_v39_n3_p163-172.pdf

(F) Thyroid Power and Feeling Fat Fuzzy or Frazzeled"by Richard

Shames MD & Karilee Shames RN, PhD http://www.thyroidpower.com

http://www.feelingfff.com/

Fluoride/Thyroid Health Effects

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/thyroid/

Sources of Fluoride

http://www.fluoridealert.org/f-sources.htm

Sulfuryl Fluoride Pesticide Residues Allowed on Foods

http://www.fluoridealert.org/pesticides/sulfuryl.f.all.food.html

United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Fluoride

Database of Selected Beverages and Foods

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/Data/Fluoride/Fluoride.html

Contact Information:

New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation, Inc

PO Box 263

Old Bethpage, NY 11804

scott_jambo

Fluoride Damages the Thyroid, report shows

First-ever government review of fluoride/thyroid toxicology shows risk .

Print article Print article

Refer this article Refer to a friend

2008-05-19 15:54:10 - There is clear evidence that small amounts of fluoride, at or near levels added to U.S. water supplies,

present potential risks to the thyroid gland, according to the National Research Council's (NRC) first-ever published review of the fluoride/thyroid literature.(A)

Fluoride, in the form of silicofluorides, injected into 2/3 of U.S. public water supplies, ostensibly to reduce tooth decay, was never safety-tested.(B)

"Many Americans are exposed to fluoride in the ranges associated with thyroid effects, especially for people with iodine deficiency," says Kathleen Thiessen, PhD, co-author of the government-sponsored NRC report. "The recent decline in iodine intake in the U.S could

contribute to increased toxicity of fluoride for some individuals," says Thiessen.

"A low level of thyroid hormone can increase the risk of cardiac disease, high cholesterol, depression and, in pregnant woman, decreased intelligence of offspring," said Thiessen.©;)

Common thyroid symptoms include fatigue, weight gain, constipation, fuzzy thinking, low blood pressure, fluid retention, depression, body pain, slow reflexes, and more. It's estimated that 59 million

Americans have thyroid conditions.(D);)

Robert Carton, PhD, an environmental scientist who worked for over 30 years for the U.S. government including managing risk assessments on high priority toxic chemicals, says "fluoride has detrimental effects on the thyroid gland of healthy males at 3.5 mg a day;). With iodine deficiency, the effect level drops to 0.7 milligrams/day for an average male."(E) (1.0 mg/L fluoride is in most water supplies)

Among many others, the NRC Report cites human studies which show

- fluoride concentrations in thyroids exceeding that found in other soft tissues except kidney

- an association between endemic goiter and fluoride exposure or enamel fluorosis in human populations

- fluoride adversely affects thyroid and parathyroid hormones, which affect bone health;)

"If you have a thyroid problem, avoiding fluoride may be a good preventive health measure for you," writes Drs' Richard and Karilee Shames in "Thyroid Power."(F).

Over, 1,700 Physicians, Dentists, Scientists, Academics and Environmentalists urge Congress to stop water fluoridation until Congressional hearings are conducted. They cite new scientific evidence that fluoridation is ineffective and has serious health risks. (http://www.fluorideaction.org/statement.august.2007.html)

Please sign the petition and Congressional letter to support these

professionals http://www.FluorideAction.Net

References:

(A) "Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA's

Standards," Committee on Fluoride in Drinking Water, Board on

Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Division on Earth and Life

Studies, National Research Council of the National Academies of

Science. March 2006 Chapter 8

http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=11571

"Thyroid Function: Fluoride exposure in humans is associated with

elevated TSH concentrations, increased goiter prevalence, and altered

T4 and T3 concentrations." (Page 262)

"(The thyroid effects are associated with average fluoride intakes

that) will be reached by persons with average exposures at fluoride

concentrations of 1-4 mg/L in drinking water, especially the

children." (Page 260)

(B) Sodium Hexafluorosilicate and Fluorosilicic Acid

Review of Toxicological Literature, October 2001

http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/htdocs/Chem_Background/ExSumPDF/Fluorosilicates.pdf

© Chemical & Engineering News, "Fluoride Risks Are Still A

Challenge," by Bette Hileman, September 4, 2006,

http://pubs.acs.org/cen/government/84/8436gov1.html

(D) Mary Shomon, About.com Thyroid editor, Patient Advocate --

Author of "The Thyroid Diet" and "Living Well With Hypothyroidism"

http://thyroid.about.com/

(E) Fluoride, "Review of the 2006 National Research Council Report:

Fluoride in Drinking Water," July-September 2006, by Robert J. Carton

http://www.fluorideresearch.org/393/files/FJ2006_v39_n3_p163-172.pdf

(F) Thyroid Power and Feeling Fat Fuzzy or Frazzeled"by Richard

Shames MD & Karilee Shames RN, PhD http://www.thyroidpower.com

http://www.feelingfff.com/

Fluoride/Thyroid Health Effects

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/thyroid/

Sources of Fluoride

http://www.fluoridealert.org/f-sources.htm

Sulfuryl Fluoride Pesticide Residues Allowed on Foods

http://www.fluoridealert.org/pesticides/sulfuryl.f.all.food.html

United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Fluoride

Database of Selected Beverages and Foods

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/Data/Fluoride/Fluoride.html

Contact Information:

New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation, Inc

PO Box 263

Old Bethpage, NY 11804

LOL. Are you trying to pass all this off as your own research?

It would of been easier and take up less space of you did this:

http://www.pr-inside.com/first-ever-government-review-of-fluoride-thyroid-r596428.htm

I would go as far as to suggest you have not read any of the links that you have posted in your last rambling.

P.S. I think you will find i have just owned you again.

STILL UNANSWERED 9/11 MIRACLES

by Allen L Roland

http://www.opednews.com

Tell A Friend

blah blah blah blah

To be continued .....

Allen L Roland http://blogs.salon.com/0002255/2008/02/19.html

Freelance Online columnist Allen L Roland is available for comments , interviews and speaking engagements ( [email protected] )

Allen L Roland is a practicing psychotherapist;), author and lecturer who also shares a daily political and social commentary on his weblog and website allenroland.com He also guest hosts a

Here is another quote from this Allen L Roland, from his website:

The Twelve Truths

You can heal yourself by surrendering to love. It really is that simple. Only LOVE truly heals !

The long sought for Unified Field is a psychic energy field of love and soul consciousness - which lies not only beyond time and space but ALSO beneath our deepest fears.

The so-called laws of science and physics are essentially observer dependent - in that the consciousness of the observer determines what can be truly seen.

This Unified Field of love and soul consciousness is the absolute constant of the universe - in that, within it, time and space do not exist.

The near-death experience is, in reality, a state of soul consciousness - which lies beyond our present state of ego consciousness.

Our life is a clearly defined quest, not a struggle, to emerge from our present state of ego consciousness and reunite with our authentic self and our original state of soul consciousness.

Beneath our deepest pain and grief is a state of love, joy, and soul consciousness (the Unified Field).

Jesus was divinely human - an evolutionary forerunner for a state of soul consciousness we will all eventually surrender to.

There is no such thing as an ugly soul - we all come from a place of love, joy and soul consciousness.

Relationship is the true test of who we really are - and every love relationship, regardless of the pain, is a gift on the journey to find and embrace our authentic self and our authentic vocation in the loving plan.

Most long term therapy is thinly disguised co-dependency - we all have the capacity to heal ourselves if we will say YES to ourselves and not be controlled by fear.

Darwin had it wrong - evolution is fueled by social cooperation and altruism - not violence and survival of the fittest. We cannot escape our destiny and it is divine!

Another source that you have quoted that doesn't sound exactly very grounded in the real world. Check out the guys website http://www.allenroland.com/truths.php, 'supported by donations from people like yourself'.

I bet you can find some L Ron Hubbard opinions against 9/11 as well, why not post them too?

maroonlegions
Here is another quote from this Allen L Roland, from his website:

Another source that you have quoted that doesn't sound exactly very grounded in the real world. Check out the guys website http://www.allenroland.com/truths.php, 'supported by donations from people like yourself'.

I bet you can find some L Ron Hubbard opinions against 9/11 as well, why not post them too?

ah ,real world , you mean the real world that fits in with your OPINIONS, so what if he said these things , its his right to think what he wants, so you are trying the old CHARACTER ASSASSINATION technique , attack the person and try to discredit all that he says , you do really have a closed mind eh, lost and grounded in the so called real world eh, as i said you do not have to agree with someones belief systems in order to BELIEVE that they are talking sense , put his other quotes aside and try to look at what he said without the ridicule specs on.

anyway here is some OPEN MINED real debate from the really real world of NOT EVERY THING IS BLACK AND WHITE.

LATEST HEADLINES

Refresh Frequently -- Updated throughout the day

Friday, 18 July 2008

From US Radio host, Jack Blood: 9/11's Big Lie ...

After over a year of investigations, my sources are ready to speak out publicly on one on of the most important Sept 11th puzzle pieces ever to come my way. It seems that Mohamed Atta and at least 4 other 911 (alleged) hijackers were in Oklahoma City just before 9.11.2001.;)

My sources accidentally ran into several witnesses while investigating leads in the OKC bombing case. What did they find? According to eyewitnesses (none of whom knew each other) Atta and the boys were in OKC just 3 days before 911.;)

One of them, two weeks after 911!:eek:

My sources (who will remain nameless until today's radio broadcast) also have credit card receipts from an Atta and crew drinking session at a local OKC bar, where they nearly got in a brawl with 2 other patrons.The CC numbers used by Atta seem to show that the cards were government authorized.:107years:

This could be the most damning evidence to date that the alleged hijackers of 911 were indeed intelligence assets and NOT "terrorists".;);)

It gets better ...:107years:

Tune into Deadline Live today - JULY 18th 2008 @ 4pm EDT

http://www.gcnlive.com (stream 1 & 3)

http://www.wtprn.com

http://www.revereradio.net

Or go to http://www.jackblood.com to find out how to listen.

In liberty.

Jack Blood

Friday, 18 July 2008

Defence Ministry admits loss of secret files

'More than 100 USB memory sticks, some containing secret information, have been lost or stolen from the Ministry of Defence since 2004, it has emerged. The department also admitted that more than 650 laptops had been stolen over the past four years - nearly double the figure previously claimed. The Liberal Democrats condemned the latest security breaches as evidence of "shocking incompetence".':eek:

Read more ... ;)

maroonlegions
LOL. Are you trying to pass all this off as your own research? :107years:

It would of been easier and take up less space of you did this:

http://www.pr-inside.com/first-ever-government-review-of-fluoride-thyroid-r596428.htm

I would go as far as to suggest you have not read any of the links that you have posted in your last rambling.:confused:(aye you seem to do a lot of that,SUGGEST):107years:

P.S. I think you will find i have just owned you again.

:P:p

AH OWNED ME and the truth has emerged eh, you once again have no comment on the facts in the post you are trying to discredit by referring to childlike comments like owned you again, it seems to me this is just a big wind up and game to you but eacth to his OWN eh;). And i like the way you are trying to suggest that iam passing this of as my research , what is research if not reading up on the subject by other people who have researched that subject:wacko: AND posting it.:rolleyes:

maroonlegions

LOL. Are you trying to pass all this off as your own research?

more to the point HAVE YOU READ ANY OF IT;):dribble:

ah ,real world , you mean the real world that fits in with your OPINIONS, so what if he said these things , its his right to think what he wants, so you are trying the old CHARACTER ASSASSINATION technique , attack the person and try to discredit all that he says , you do really have a closed mind eh, lost and grounded in the so called real world eh, as i said you do not have to agree with someones belief systems in order to BELIEVE that they are talking sense , put his other quotes aside and try to look at what he said without the ridicule specs on.

anyway here is some OPEN MINED real debate from the really real world of NOT EVERY THING IS BLACK AND WHITE.

I understand what you are saying, but do you not find it strange that a lot of people you have quoted have delusions of grandeur, albeit seperate to the case of 9/11 conspiracies?

I cannot take someones opinion serious if they claim they are god, no matter what they are talking about.

I cannot take someones opinion serious if they claim there are 'The Twelve Truths', no matter what they are talking about.

And you sir, I cannot take you and your opinions seriously when all you have contributed to this thread is:

Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V ;) HMMM EHHHHH :107years::107years::P

this_is_my_story
I watched the first ten minutes but got quickly tired of the clips of 1984.

Once I found out the guy thought he was God :wacko:, I didn't really care to listen to him or his opinions any more. If he is not in all of it I might watch the rest. Can you tell me when his part is finished in the program so I can fast forward to it?

He pops up from time to time during the programme, so I suppose if you really must, you could mute it during these times! Worth a watch though.

Archived