Niemi to Juventus? (nhc)

Gambo

Setanta Sports News are reporting that Niemis agent says there is interest from Juventus for him. I thought he went to or was going to Hull?

As a side issue could someone give me a quick update on the following (just back from 3weeks away)

Can Csaba speak english?

Is Pinilla away? (heard a report yesterday that he was hobbling around Riccarton)

Has Jose gone and if so who to and was it a loan/sale?

If it was Sunderland in '79 and Villa in '81, who was it in '80?

Do The Dance
Setanta Sports News are reporting that Niemis agent says there is interest from Juventus for him. I thought he went to or was going to Hull?

As a side issue could someone give me a quick update on the following (just back from 3weeks away)

Can Csaba speak english?

Is Pinilla away? (heard a report yesterday that he was hobbling around Riccarton)

Niemi - Was linked with Liverpool a couple of weeks back as number 2 goalie, but they've signed some Brazilian boy.

Pinilla was released, it's Beslija that is hobbling around Ricarrton.

Jose away to Nurenburg on a years loan.

Setanta Sports News are reporting that Niemis agent says there is interest from Juventus for him. I thought he went to or was going to Hull? I heard this morning that he was due for a "massive move" as a No. 2. This ties in with that.

Can Csaba speak english? Yes

Is Pinilla away? (heard a report yesterday that he was hobbling around Riccarton) Yes, contract terminated.

Has Jose gone and if so who to and was it a loan/sale? Loan initially. I think it is similar to when we signed Skacel, loan with an arranged deal if he does well.

I have heard that before but cannot remember the guy's surname. ;) Enjoy your jog. :)

Pinilla was released, it's Beslija that is hobbling around Ricarrton.

Jose away to Nurenburg on a years loan.

Cheers.

Seymour M Hersh

Read that Juve have decided not go after Alonso from Liverpool and signed a Dane (Poulson) from Sevilla. They have brought in 8 new bods now and according to their President Giovanni Cobolli that's it for them re new signings.

Can Csaba speak english?

Alan and Ricardo ?

Smoked-Glass
Niemi - Was linked with Liverpool a couple of weeks back as number 2 goalie, but they've signed some Brazilian boy.

he's too good for a number 2 goalie. The only exception would be the finland national side cause I think Jaskulinin is better cause he's younger.

grumpyespana
he's too good for a number 2 goalie. The only exception would be the finland national side cause I think Jaskulinin is better cause he's younger.

Now thats a blast from the past I would take him back in a minute, the best keeper we have ever had in my opinion.

Grumpy.

I thought he was going to Hibs?

What a bunch of mugs :laugh:

Him along with Jonaton Johansson, Juho Makela, Jari Litmanen, Mika Hakkinen, Mikael Forssel, Kimi Raikonnen, Tommi Makkinen and Magnus Magnusson (RIP). Those journalists are not lazy, no no.

Benny Factor
Him along with Jonaton Johansson, Juho Makela, Jari Litmanen, Mika Hakkinen, Mikael Forssel, Kimi Raikonnen, Tommi Makkinen and Magnus Magnusson (RIP). Those journalists are not lazy, no no.

Was he not Icelandic??? :P

Was he not Icelandic??? :P

I went one too far eh? The rest are all proper transfer targets; honest.

Ach they are all the same anyway!:P*

Clearly not meant comment.

Archived