• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bigfatskinnyjambo97

• pettigrewsstylist

• Pasquale for King

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

kingantti1874

He’s no where near it. And after a performance like that he should be apologetic and not arguing. Using us as a stepping stone to the EPL apparently 😂

11 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Worse than Taylor Moore  

He had some really decent games and he wasn’t first pick.  

Shooter McGavin

Had hopes for him early on, but he’s really not cutting it lately.

If he has any hopes of playing in the EPL, he’ll have to improve massively.

Halliday quickly sussed that going to applaud the small remaining band of fans was not appropriate and walked away. Others but especially Hill did not read the situation and had to be pulled away.

Weakened Offender
17 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Worse than Taylor Moore  

Not as good as Taylor Moore, surely? 

Mixed bag . Makes some strong important tackles but equally gets robbed a few times . Don’t like this tactic of him launching it up the park after a few passes at the back 

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Mixed bag . Makes some strong important tackles but equally gets robbed a few times . Don’t like this tactic of him launching it up the park after a few passes at the back 

I doubt that’s a tactic. That’s nervousness.

A_A wehatethehibs
6 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Not as good as Taylor Moore, surely? 

I say he’s worse than Taylor Moore you say he’s not as good as Taylor Moore. We will have to agree to disagree

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I think it is a tactic . I think it was Neilsons answer to the fact teams press us and try and get the ball off our defenders when we are trying to play a possession game . Teams have started to press Snodgrass and our defenders to disrupt our possession and I think it is our answer to this . It worked a couple of times when the ball reached Gino or Shankland and they got in behind their defence but the Aberdeen defence was well marshalled most of the time 

Arguing with fans who have spent a fortune going and watching that is not the brightest thing in the world to do.  
the club is in a bit of turmoil at the moment that’s for sure. 

Fort Vallance
44 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

He’s no where near it. And after a performance like that he should be apologetic and not arguing. Using us as a stepping stone to the EPL apparently 😂

He actually said he hoped it would e step towards the next world cup !

Weakened Offender
13 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I say he’s worse than Taylor Moore you say he’s not as good as Taylor Moore. We will have to agree to disagree

I'm agreeing nothing. I'm sick of reading the shite that the likes of you post. 

The boy has been struggling last few games imo. Makes the continual 343 even more confusing. Youd get it if we had 3 CHs who were undroppable.

He has ability for sure but having a tough run

Boyces beard

All this kid has is a long throw, he wants to much time on the ball and was directly at fault for two goals yesterday. He has confidence in his own ability but his performances on the park have been poor and i get the impression he thinks Scottish football is a stroll in the park for him and he is above our level which clearly he is not.

Yet another EPL loanee who is utter s****. He gave an interview a few weeks back claiming he wanted to make the England squad. I don’t know what England squad that is? Perhaps the rugby team, his kicks are always good at finding touch.

League One quality at best.

The Apprentice
34 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Either way Taylor Moore is currently bouncing about L1 with Shrewsbury and if he’s not careful Hill will end up similar. 

RustyRightPeg
36 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

He’s probably sick of us slowly passing it side to side and getting put under pressure with the ball at his feet. 

Without attaching blame, it's very sad that he came in, looked an absolute star after one or two games, and has dropped off a cliff since...no doubt a combination of himself and the environment he is in, however he is evidence alone of players clearly not able to perform under the conditions they find themself under 😔

Scott980612

Can’t say I rate him so far

Finding the Scottish game more challenging than 

he expected I think  

Has been hung out to dry by Neilson a few times though  

Would be interesting if he developed under a new manager , the potential is there I’d say 

Had high hopes for him at first but has done nothing in the last few games to say he is worth sticking with. Would rather see Neilson get more game time

1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

He looked pretty decent the first time he touched the ball against St Mirren but been awful ever since. Will never make it in the EPL. 

FTFY. 👍

Edited by Shaggy2

23 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

All this kid has is a long throw, he wants to much time on the ball and was directly at fault for two goals yesterday. He has confidence in his own ability but his performances on the park have been poor and i get the impression he thinks Scottish football is a stroll in the park for him and he is above our level which clearly he is not.

Have to agree. First couple of games looked great. Downhill since - every game tries to do a smart arse move and it backfires leading to opponents attacking. Always passes inside never down the wing. 

2 minutes ago, feej said:

He wasn't what we needed, not an organiser, not a talker, not an experienced pro.  

We needed somebody with a strong presence to replace/cover for Halkett.

Has Hill taken any long throws (apart from Aberdeen game at Tynecastle?) or is that too 1980s Wimbledon crazy gang for us?

hmfc_liam06
5 minutes ago, feej said:

He wasn't what we needed, not an organiser, not a talker, not an experienced pro.  

Correct.

We needed a strong, experienced and commanding CB. 

Instead we got the opposite.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Think it gets launched because our short bye kicks put us under needless pressure

Luckies1874
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, feej said:

Agreed.

We need that type, badly.

Kirky Jambo

Whilst he clearly has some technical ability coached into him, he is (in my opinion) pretty terrible.

Full of mistakes, not commanding, slow and ponderous on the ball (albeit I actually wonder if those are the instructions given all our defenders are like that).

Also seems a bit naive. Talking about using us as a stepping stone and arguing with the fans after a shameful performance.

If we are paying any of his wages I wouldn’t be averse to sending him back. Don’t think he is much better than Lewis Neilson who is at least our player.

merseyjambo
23 minutes ago, feej said:

100%.

The problem was/is the ‘experienced pros’ that were mentioned were classed as not Hearts quality. The other issue I have is that the experienced head should have been signed in August as soon as Halkett went off in Zurich.

What we needed was a Presley/Berra/Roddy McDonald type figure. An experienced pro who knew he would not be a starter but had the ability to come in when required and babysit inexperienced defenders like Sibbick and Rowles. Someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and won’t be bullied easily.

These are guys coming to the end of their career for example Ash Taylor. Not saying sign him but using him as a current example.

Captain Lithuania
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Or the predictable drag back where he trips over the ball and loses it. Happens at least once a game. Was impressed with him initially, but needs to defend first and foremost. Something Sibbick has worked out of his game. 

The Mercer Takeover

Didn't see this, but any player arguing with supporters, who have spent time and money traveling to watch their team,  needs immediately dropped and punted. No excuses for this.

He's rank anyway, and it is no coincidence our defensive performances have tailed off with him playing.

Good riddance 

Edited by The Mercer Takeover

Pasquale for King
54 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

I was there and I think arguing is an overreaction. He shouted something back and that was it

Cheers for that, saw Ginnelly pull him away but didn’t see the original part.

1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

I'm agreeing nothing. I'm sick of reading the shite that the likes of you post. 

Who are you like? Hill is geese mate and so is Moore. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Boyces beard said:

Definitely 2nd goal, Toby not great there and lost his man again at 3rd, not Hills fault he had his man behind him. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, GavK1012 said:

Without attaching blame, it's very sad that he came in, looked an absolute star after one or two games, and has dropped off a cliff since...no doubt a combination of himself and the environment he is in, however he is evidence alone of players clearly not able to perform under the conditions they find themself under 😔

Let’s attach blame where it should be, at the manager’s door. 

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, deejtee said:

Halliday quickly sussed that going to applaud the small remaining band of fans was not appropriate and walked away. Others but especially Hill did not read the situation and had to be pulled away.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Weakened Offender
3 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

Who are you like? Hill is geese mate and so is Moore. 

Fortunately not you. 

Both are decent however neither is aggressive enough for my liking, however they're loanees so maybe that's why.