*** Official Celtic FC vs. Heart of Midlothian FC (8 Mar 2023) Match Thread ***

Watt-Zeefuik

3 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Played well and all but a few stupid miss placed passes we could easily have taken something from the game. Once again we have the problem of passing backwards when a forward pass is on. Halliday passes back to the keeper ( nothing doing otherwise ) keeper immediately passes back to Halliday and a clear forward pass means we were on the front foot attacking but what does he do? Yes, passes back to a defender.

Also a couple of silly passes when it was clear the player was covered and had no time to make a pass and was rushed in to hoofing it.

No doubt easier said than done but you are absolutely correct with these examples.....and there were others.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Hearts007

• Riccarton3

• neilnunb

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

I've still not seen this tackle. Lost my stream at the time and cant find video of it?

Any links JKBrs?

2m:20s, the tackle. 

7 hours ago, Deevers said:

We have the players that can get a result on Saturday if they step up to the plate. To be honest though my worry is with the officials.  That’s always at the forefront of my mind when we play either of the Old Firm. How amazing that we get a referee and an official on VAR that most of us would have  “suspicions” about their ability to be evenhanded in a game involving any team from Glasgow let alone Celtic.  I hope I’m wrong and the game is officiated in a fair and equitable manner, but I’m afraid my suspicions are that we’ll be talking about biased decisions on Saturday night. We’ve been there before.

The referee is Kevin Clancy and wee Willie is on VAR.

Make of that what you will.

37 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

2m:20s, the tackle. 

Cheers.

Red cards given for less.

How not even a yellow is baffling....then you remember where the game was