***Official Hamilton v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

I don’t give a shit what you think tbh.

You know Hearts play in Maroon?

Are you getting the capital clubs mixed up, hence your general disappointment and rage?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jamboozy

• Bazzas right boot

• Naisys Tackle

• Marvin

Bazzas right boot
14 hours ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Boring. Is that a success?

For us- yip.

For any club outside the OF- yes.

Drylaw Hearts
15 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

You know Hearts play in Maroon?

Are you getting the capital clubs mixed up, hence your general disappointment and rage?

Never ever question my support of Hearts….given you wanted the other capital club to win the Scottish Cup you really don’t any place to ask if I’m following the right club.

It’s about time you wound your neck in a big bit and understand this board is all about different opinions.

I have more than earned my right to express my views.

Just now, Drylaw Hearts said:

Never ever question my support of Hearts….given you wanted the other capital club to win the Scottish Cup you really don’t any place to ask if I’m following the right club.

It’s about time you wound your neck in a big bit and understand this board is all about different opinions.

He's got every right to express his views too, stop being so delicate

Just now, Tynecastle Valhalla said:

Any update on grant’s injury ? (If indeed it is one)

he should start next game if fit 

Fully expecting it to keep him out . Every time he plays well the planets align and he misses the next game . Really want him to get a few games and build some momentum 

Drylaw Hearts
5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He's got every right to express his views too, stop being so delicate

He should try expressing his views without being an arrogant tit at the same time.

Just now, Drylaw Hearts said:

He should try expressing his views without being an arrogant tit at the same time.

Then block him, hes breaking no rules

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

I'll question what I like, sweet cheeks. 

Don't post lies either,  either quote me saying " I want hibs to win the cup" or zip it.

It's about time you sat down and realised that if you post shite about the team and besmirch  Hearts you'll get questioned about it.

"Earned my  right "....

And I've got the right to question your views.

Shame you've not got answers  to support them and again seem to go in a rage when questioned...on a forum.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Fully expecting it to keep him out . Every time he plays well the planets align and he misses the next game . Really want him to get a few games and build some momentum 

Yeah, it's a real shame. 

11 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yeah, it's a real shame. 

Just one of the consequences of a good squad depth I suppose , but he has suffered a bit from it for one reason or another 

On 11/02/2023 at 09:47, jock _turd said:

Not very often I would ever agree with a word you utter but you are right that team are hummin.

And Neilson’s first substitutions were a joke. It’s like he is undecided and brings a wee box out of his pocket, opens it and rolls the dice. For a lot of that game if you didn’t know better you’d think Neilson was against us.

52 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

And Neilson’s first substitutions were a joke. It’s like he is undecided and brings a wee box out of his pocket, opens it and rolls the dice. For a lot of that game if you didn’t know better you’d think Neilson was against us.

I want Neilson to give me the lottery numbers.  That guy has been nothing but lucky with us. 

Or perhaps, he's just incredibly unlucky at trying to harm us from within.  Either way, keep at it Robbie 🤞