Kuol

tartofmidlothian

Thunder and Lightning
45 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Why not? If Newcastle want him ultimately playing first team football for them (which all signs is they are) and they have a set up that takes development seriously, then they will have already plans in place for his next few years. In fact before this season he could have agreed an 18 month loan deal, but under new FIFA rules on loans you are no longer allowed to have one loan deal which lasts longer than 12 months (you can start a new loan with the same club after 12 months but it has to be a new loan arrangement.)

Newcastle may have discussed longer term with Hearts and said that provided all seems to go well with Kuol's latest loan, they would be happy to make it a season long loan in the summer.

Your whole post explains why it's this season onlt at this point. 

If this season goes well I have no doubt we and they well discuss next season. But there is no chance its been agreed. 

Edited by Thunder and Lightning

jamboinglasgow
17 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Your whole post explains why it's this season onlt at this point. 

If this season goes well I have no doubt we and they well discuss next season. But there is no chance its been agreed. 

That is not what the original poster said, he didn't say we have agreement in place for next season, he saying we have a good chance that he is here next season. That to me reads that when we arranged for him to come on loan next season, when talking to Newcastle we spoke to them about the possibility about next season which they have said provided certain things are met they are likely to loan him out to us again. 

23 minutes ago, mr fox said:

He is going to have a very good career this lad ….. pure raw talent 

That's exactly what I was about to post. That was a raw tackle and I ****ing loved it.

3 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

He needs to get down to nandos with the rest of the squad though, he's too light weight. 

He had a chance to score and got pushed off the ball like a fly. 

C'mon...the lassie's only 18 with the build of a teenager.  That's why he's here and not starting for Newcastle.  Another season in the SPFL will turn him into a really good player.

Just now, DesertDawg said:

C'mon...the lassie's only 18 with the build of a teenager.  That's why he's here and not starting for Newcastle.  Another season in the SPFL will turn him into a really good player.

Bah....."laddie"  keyboard "fat finger" wins again.

1 minute ago, DesertDawg said:

Aye, maybe, maybe turn him into a better player for them.

We need to do upmost to sign on Humphrys on a permanent deal. 

3 hours ago, Chong said:

Heard today that there's a good chance he'll be here next season if all goes to plan.

Now we’re talking because I have an issue with taking someone’s 18yr old to give them game time when they’re not quite ready for 4 months. However if we can get him for all of next season we’ll get a significant contribution from him.