Kuol

tartofmidlothian

Just now, Scott980612 said:

This kid will cause teams problems. 

Raw but very dangerous 

Yup he's a fighter as well

CanadianJamTart

His energy and pressure (and even the idea that he was running full speed at them) forced errors, which changed the flow of the game too. Love the work ethic 

2 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

His turn for the second goal 

:sweeet:

Amazing. 

He might get a chance next week if Shankland and Gino are missing.

I really like him, I'm kind of annoyed we don't have him permanently :D We're getting the rough naive learning curve mistakes, but also seeing his quality. As others have said above, his turn for the 2nd goal and pressing were a great watch. Loved him smashing the Utd boy too :P 

1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

Amazing. 

He might get a chance next week if Shankland and Gino are missing.

Kuol and Humphrys should both start the cup game. 

40 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I thought he was one of the reasons the game changed, done really well.

Very much so.  He'll get his 1st goal soon - but clearly he's got a lot of talent as a forward.    I hope Joe can convince Newcastle to let us have him next season as well.    

1 hour ago, OTT said:

I really like him, I'm kind of annoyed we don't have him permanently :D We're getting the rough naive learning curve mistakes, but also seeing his quality. As others have said above, his turn for the 2nd goal and pressing were a great watch. Loved him smashing the Utd boy too :P 

Heard today that there's a good chance he'll be here next season if all goes to plan.

Just now, Chong said:

Heard today that there's a good chance he'll be here next season if all goes to plan.

That would be incredible, I'd genuinely love to see that! Problem you have is the host of no-mark english sides that can throw money at Newcastle for a loan fee or in wage contributions. 

Not optimistic, but with the laddie only being 18, another season here amongst Rowles, Devlin, Atkinson and who knows who else if we go back to the Aussie market again in the summer could be really good for him settling in. Europe would be a great experience for him and his development for example. 

wattie exploited

he is rapid ! beep beep !!!  road runner !!!

am sure he is going to only get better when he gets more game time :rifle:

He needs to get down to nandos with the rest of the squad though, he's too light weight. 

He had a chance to score and got pushed off the ball like a fly. 

jamboinglasgow
5 minutes ago, Chong said:

That would be fantastic if that the case, probably also makes sense for Kuol as it means he can use this season as a bedding in period to kick on next season, rather having 6 months then moving on loan to another club and having the risk of time bedding in which could mean less game time. I imagine as long as Newcastle see us developing him and have European football next season they would be happy with us keeping him for another 12 months.

2 hours ago, kila said:

Gets booked for fair tackles. Useless refs. 

Was away to post that was a superb challenge i thought. 

Think Cammy has told him, if you give everything the fans will take to you.

He was a nuisance after he came on, plenty of energy and effort.

Edited by Australis

LochcarronJambo

People think your bias when keep complaining about referees but what the f was Kuol booked for & don’t think Gino was holding ball for long & was given second yellow, joke…..Walsh absolutely another in a long line of poor Scottish referees…..anyway I really like the potential Kuol appears to have …. If we can get him in for 90 mins gamed I think he will show what he can really do, i think he is so keen to do well for us

LochcarronJambo
32 minutes ago, karipidis said:

He should start next game. His work rate is infectious. 

Yes you are spot on

Thunder and Lightning
50 minutes ago, Chong said:

Heard from whom? Not a chance there has even been a conversation about that. 

8 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Lucky not to be sent off imo.

You are surely up there with JIH when it comes to the most negative poster on JKB. What a feckin' slaver!

Great to see him play in his natural position. Energetic shift today. Not be long before he scores. With Shanks suspended on Fri he could well start. 

jamboinglasgow
28 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Heard from whom? Not a chance there has even been a conversation about that. 

Why not? If Newcastle want him ultimately playing first team football for them (which all signs is they are) and they have a set up that takes development seriously, then they will have already plans in place for his next few years. In fact before this season he could have agreed an 18 month loan deal, but under new FIFA rules on loans you are no longer allowed to have one loan deal which lasts longer than 12 months (you can start a new loan with the same club after 12 months but it has to be a new loan arrangement.)

Newcastle may have discussed longer term with Hearts and said that provided all seems to go well with Kuol's latest loan, they would be happy to make it a season long loan in the summer.

AlphonseCapone
37 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Lucky not to be sent off imo.

For what? If you're talking about when he was booked then completely disagree. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

seen it on Alba, could easily have been a red card. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

1 hour ago, OTT said:

That would be incredible, I'd genuinely love to see that! Problem you have is the host of no-mark english sides that can throw money at Newcastle for a loan fee or in wage contributions. 

Not optimistic, but with the laddie only being 18, another season here amongst Rowles, Devlin, Atkinson and who knows who else if we go back to the Aussie market again in the summer could be really good for him settling in. Europe would be a great experience for him and his development for example. 

Chance of European experience as well as more league experience, and development, for the boy Vs another club offering a club who already has too much money, more money. 

You never know!

AlphonseCapone
12 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

seen it on Alba, could easily have been a red card. 

I'm only going on what I saw at that the game tbf but I didn't think it was a foul at the time. 

The Goalscoring Knee
19 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Tbf, it does look like he flies in with both feet off the ground - we've seen them end in a red before.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I'm only going on what I saw at that the game tbf but I didn't think it was a foul at the time. 

I seen both times, for the slide tackle he was a tad lucky.

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Was away to post that was a superb challenge i thought. 

Indeed it was! Got a superb view of it from my seat and was the best tackle I’ve seen in ages. Was raging at the Ref - absolutely no way that was a booking. 
the fan’s reaction to him speeding over and putting that challenge in was superb 😁