Tattoo Shop on Gorgie Road

Captain America

suicidalpostie
Yeah i got 2 done there really good jobs. But it was the american guy who done them. I think he has his own shop now tho.

its called red hot and blue tattoo its on brougham place tollcross

:fing25::fing25::fing25:

its called red hot and blue tattoo its on brougham place tollcross

:fing25::fing25::fing25:

my Mrs and me got our new ones done at red hot and blue and would say excellent choice. guys seem very nice and done what we asked for etc.

Nucky Thompson
my Mrs and me got our new ones done at red hot and blue and would say excellent choice. guys seem very nice and done what we asked for etc.
Matching Mr and Mrs tats ted:)

Love Hate is pretty good. Seems to have a growing reputation. Got mine done there.

Got a few piercings myself including a flesh tunnel but whoever said they had 12 on ears alone!? bloody hell do you have any lug left!? I like piercings but it should definately go by quality not quantity, there is such a thing as over doing it.

On my left ear i have 4 lobe and 3 upper cartilage

On my right ear i have 3 lobe, tragus and rook

It's not exactly loads :S

i have had 7 tattoo,s done at billy @ace in gorgie. no complaints at all. i got my last one done about 2 months ago.

BTW forgot to say if you get it done at Bizarre Ink they will also do free patch ups 3 or 4 weeks later when it has healed to make sure it's perfect first time :) going back on Sunday, my foot has FINALLY just about healed. Takes so long on areas like that, wrists were the same.

Guest S.U.S.S.
About 40 pounds for a Hearts Crest getting mine soon:)

Uv been saying that since January!

Got my badge done there, looks Ace.

Was Cameron that done it, much better than some i have seen.

I got one done at Ace a few years back. I got tips on how to properly treat it in the first few weeks after getting it done and as a result it still looks great.

Mine was also done by Billy.

Archived