Jose Quitongo

Captain Lithuania

Smoking ban is effective July 1 in holland also......no more drugs please.

Only tobacco. Smoking other herbal substances is still allowed.

After Hearts Jose left Hearts in 2000 he has dallied around the following clubs:-

Hamilton

St Mirren

Kilmarnock

Hamilton

Waterford United

Alloa Athletic

Partick Thistle

Dumbarton

Livingston

Stenhousemuir

Methinks his Angolan passport may have had some cosmetic surgery.

Doctor FinnBarr
Kingston is over-rated though I must admit :P

Not enough "flair" for you, eh?

:107years:

rumbles1874

why not! lets just bring the players who scored aginst the hibs and old firm, at least we know they can finish

PsychocAndy

At Robbies Testimonial the best player on the park, by a mile unfortunetly, was Tam Flogel. The ball in for one of the goals was so good I could have scored it.

Now I know he had to retire with a dodgey shoulder and is about 40 but I would rather have him than Jose.

Thinking back I would rather have Jose Concalves than Jose Quitongo.

The Wee Fella and my nephew saw Jose for the first time at Robbies and they were smitten by the man though, ah the innocense of youth. Had some good games for us but even Hans Eskillson scored for us, and every goal for the JT's is a thing of beauty

do i remember hearing a story when quitongo first joined, that he tried to convince the players that his dad had beaten eaten by a lion . .

Do you think we should re-sign Quitongo, I seen him at robbies testimonial, his style is similar to Kingstons but its a bit better. He's playing at Stenhousemuir just now.

Stop it!

do i remember hearing a story when quitongo first joined, that he tried to convince the players that his dad had beaten eaten by a lion . .

I'm sure it was his uncle and that he had witnessed the event:)

J.T.F.Robertson
do i remember hearing a story when quitongo first joined, that he tried to convince the players that his dad had been eaten by a lion . .

And in the mane, he took great pride in telling it. :o

Archived