Tynie Allocation for visiting fans.

Sarah O

Tynie allocation for away fans.   

398 members have voted

1. 1. What would be your preference for away fans allocation?

• Full Roseburn for Hibs, Celtic and Rangers
    • Full Roseburn for Hibs, 2 sections for Rangers and Celtic
    • 2 Sections in Roseburn for Hibs, Celtic and Rangers
    • 1 section in Roseburn for ALL visiting teams.

With high demand for Hearts tickets is it time we made some alterations to the number of away fans we welcome at Tynie?

See poll. 

Aussie Jambo

Hibs fans should only get 0  -100 tickets until they learn to behave themselves. Throwing shit onto the pitch aiming for players isn't on. 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Up until now I've been all for giving Hibs the full away end but not anymore !! One section for every club from now on in my opinion.

It’s too dangerous for our players to have a full stand of away supporters

Cut to one Section for all away fans

We can fill the rest easily

1 minute ago, Aussie Jambo said:

Hibs fans should only get 0  -100 tickets until they learn to behave themselves. Throwing shit onto the pitch aiming for players isn't on. 

Glass houses remember. Hearts fans do the same unfortunately.

As many Hearts fans in Tynecastle as possible. Why would we ever lock out our own fans, makes no sense in the short or long term. Some of those with ST's in the Roseburn will be the future revenue streams of our club for decades to come. 

I say this as someone who has enjoyed many momentous and huge occasions at Easter Road and appreciate fully the concern, of some, that they will limit our allocation too but it's a no brainer for me when we have Hearts fans wanting to attend matches at our own stadium. Really the only reason we are not doing this is the possibility Hibs do likewise and I don't think it's a good enough one to stop an extra 2000+ Hearts fans attending a home derby. 

King Of The Cat Cafe

I would hazard a guess that the club potentially makes more money giving Hibs the entire Roseburn than any arrangement that involves closing entire sections for segregation.  (Accepting that two lower sections were screened off on Saturday.)

That raises the question: is making money the prime mover?

1 for all clubs bar Hibs.

I'd absolutely love Celtic and Rangers to get a single section. Would really piss them off. Hibs, we have an arrangement and keeps the derby a bit more special.

Edited by kila

I think 1 section for each side is fine. The OF take the piss and I think the Police would have an easier time managing them. A smaller away crowd can also help the home advantage. 

For Hibs, I’d like prefer to start by taking away the entire lower section and adding netting. So stuff can’t get thrown onto the pitch. 

15 minutes ago, been here before said:

Cool.

Not done this for about 15 minutes.

Been here before one might say.

When racellic rock up, can we not erect some barriers for whatever section they are in so that they can enjoy watching the game with a restricted view ?

And while we are at it.... maybe get some Life on Mars type cops, the vintage 1980s versions, to help with crowd control ?

It would be nice to be able to reciprocate the warm welcome Hearts fans have always experienced when visiting darkheid.

Edited by Busby8

20 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

I would hazard a guess that the club potentially makes more money giving Hibs the entire Roseburn than any arrangement that involves closing entire sections for segregation.  (Accepting that two lower sections were screened off on Saturday.)

That raises the question: is making money the prime mover?

If that was the case they would surely do the same for Celtic and Rangers. 

Ex member of the SaS
28 minutes ago, The Gorgie said:

1 section for all. Hibs and celtic upper section only until they stop acting like arseholes.

Agreed and it would stop the abuse of the ball boys.

19 minutes ago, kila said:

I'd absolutely love Celtic and Rangers to get a single section. Would really piss them off. Hibs, we have an arrangement and keeps the derby a bit more special.

This. Bigger gripe is the Old Firm getting 2 sections imo 

Always been for keeping the derby as is.

But next season we have to accommodate our own.Not about money but growth of the support .

It may actually cost us to look at how we segregate.Involve the police to advise etc and maybe do some structural work to the roseburn.

The throwing stuff on the pitch should really be easier to I.d given our cctv.

You can't legislate for eejits.

Wonder how much perspex screening would cost .

Be nice to herd the weej into a lower section surrounded by mad Hearts fans with a propensity to spit throw pies like they do at ibrox.

And for Celtic some over zealous stewards and bad mooded polis .

Fill the sheriff courts on a Monday and exorbitant fines.

Oh and restricted views please.

Only nice to repay their hospitality in kind.

Still not 100% sure on the hibs.

The Edinburgh derby should be kept special.

It's been a real source of joy.

5 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

When racellic rock up, can we not erect some barriers for whatever section they are in so that they can enjoy watching the game with a restricted view ?

And while we are at it.... maybe get some Life on Mars type cops, the vintage 1980s versions, to help with crowd control ?

Beat me to it.

👍

56 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

With high demand for Hearts tickets is it time we made some alterations to the number of away fans we welcome at Tynie?

See poll. 

One section of Roseburn for any team 

Got to be 1 section for all. 

Look after our own. Locking out our own fans when we allow those trumps to assault our players, ballboys and catering staff is not on 😡

59 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

As many Hearts fans in Tynecastle as possible. Why would we ever lock out our own fans, makes no sense in the short or long term. Some of those with ST's in the Roseburn will be the future revenue streams of our club for decades to come. 

I say this as someone who has enjoyed many momentous and huge occasions at Easter Road and appreciate fully the concern, of some, that they will limit our allocation too but it's a no brainer for me when we have Hearts fans wanting to attend matches at our own stadium. Really the only reason we are not doing this is the possibility Hibs do likewise and I don't think it's a good enough one to stop an extra 2000+ Hearts fans attending a home derby. 

This is exactly where I am.

Sadly though it doesn’t really matter that we think Hibs should only get the 1 section as Budge seems to like the “special relationship “ we have with Hibs 🤮

32 minutes ago, Ked said:

Always been for keeping the derby as is.

But next season we have to accommodate our own.Not about money but growth of the support .

It may actually cost us to look at how we segregate.Involve the police to advise etc and maybe do some structural work to the roseburn.

The throwing stuff on the pitch should really be easier to I.d given our cctv.

You can't legislate for eejits.

Wonder how much perspex screening would cost .

Be nice to herd the weej into a lower section surrounded by mad Hearts fans with a propensity to spit throw pies like they do at ibrox.

And for Celtic some over zealous stewards and bad mooded polis .

Fill the sheriff courts on a Monday and exorbitant fines.

Oh and restricted views please.

Only nice to repay their hospitality in kind.

Still not 100% sure on the hibs.

The Edinburgh derby should be kept special.

It's been a real source of joy.

I cant see why some form of netting couldn't be put up between the fans, rather than perspex.

It was mooted to do the same between notably Hibs, Celtic fans and the pitch due the number of objects thrown, although I'm not so sure from H&S if we could do.

You probably can't put against the advertising boards as folk need to get on to the pitch quickly and safely if need be and the players can't be running in to nets either if too close to the pitch.

1 hour ago, kila said:

I’d vote for that BUT alas SarahO has not allowed it as an option!

Give them the whole end, but charge them £50 a ticket. Give them half, if they sell them, give them the rest, if not. Sell them to us for a Tenner. :)

richardhateshibs
1 hour ago, kila said:

I agree. Why are we giving Rangers and Celtic 2 sections but the rest only 1? It's not as if either of the OF give us more than any other clubs, it's a joke cutting our away allocations to 1 section but still giving the OF a wee bit extra.

I also agree that hibs get the full stand

Edited by richardhateshibs

Silvery_Moon

Voted 1 section for all but would understand giving Hibs the whole stand to ensure we get the same at ER.

I really don't see why the 2 arse cheeks from Glasgow should be getting 2 sections though and at the very minimum they should be reduced to 1 section.

Don't see why we can't give the old firm one section each.

That's all we require to give them rule wise and we would get as many of our own fans in that want to go 

Its time we stopped pandering to them and made Tynecastle a Hearts fortress.

ToadKiller Dog

Keep hibs full stand reduce the uglies to one section .

Hibs would go tit for tat , Imagine never getting to experiance an away win at Fester as only the mega points would ever make it to 800 tickets at Fester, Europe away this season  showed how limiting away experiance could have been. 

As many as possible should get the away experiance 

Just do proper police work and find out who the chuckers are and rightly punish them .

18 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I cant see why some form of netting couldn't be put up between the fans, rather than perspex.

It was mooted to do the same between notably Hibs, Celtic fans and the pitch due the number of objects thrown, although I'm not so sure from H&S if we could do.

You probably can't put against the advertising boards as folk need to get on to the pitch quickly and safely if need be and the players can't be running in to nets either if too close to the pitch.

Perspex between fans in Roseburn and section N.

The bottom corner would be easier to monitor for oblect throwing.

Agree about pitchside .

The big downside would perhaps be restricted view for our support in the roseburn.

Would love Celtic especially to have restricted view and the overzealous police/steward experience.

Would love the rangers to experience the saliva pies etc .

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Up until now I've been all for giving Hibs the full away end but not anymore !! One section for every club from now on in my opinion.

This is exactly where I am now too

A_A wehatethehibs

Half a section for away fans move the G4S banner into the away section so there’s 4 full sections of Jambos allowing for 19k home fans 

Captain Lithuania
1 hour ago, OTT said:

I think 1 section for each side is fine. The OF take the piss and I think the Police would have an easier time managing them. A smaller away crowd can also help the home advantage. 

For Hibs, I’d like prefer to start by taking away the entire lower section and adding netting. So stuff can’t get thrown onto the pitch. 

This. A gradual reduction until their behaviour improves is fair enough. 

I'd limit the old firm to 1 upper section, given our % of seats through there.

Teams who can behave can have the lower section of seats.

Hibs is the tough one in terms ofnaddingg segregation, policing and them reciprocating the deal. That I'm undecided on

This is a debate that will rumble on because we are starting to see the potential Hearts have always had. The demand is going to grow and grow and there must be planning going on in the background to ensure as many Hearts supporters get into Tynecastle as possible.

In my opinion, its already time to give ALL away supporters the bare minimum required and building works should begin to make it a permanent away section for league games.

As for the kneejerk reaction to the vermin scum throwing a bottle and cutting the head out keeper, id be asking the SPFL for special dispensation to ban Hibs supporters from the stadium for the next time they are due to visit.

A message needs sending and it needs sending now. Imagine if that had happened in the 1st 10 minutes, imagine if that injury had forced Zander from the pitch. Im predicting a potential riot.

Its going to happen if this Shit isnt nipped in bud now, enough is enough.

A_A wehatethehibs

Fact is the Gorgie Ultras are looking for a section 

So if the Gorgie Stand sweetie rustlers dig their heels in, problem solved. 

2500 seats in the school end for the ultras. 

Its about growing the Hearts support up to be the maximum size it can be within the confines of Tynecastle 

The old firm have set the precedent for away fans. They give up 2% for away fans and sell 98% to home fans every fixture 

Keep the mutual agreement with Hibs and give them the full stand. You just know they’d cut our allocation at ER then we’re at a disadvantage playing there

Voted 2 sections for all cat a games but, 1 would be ideal, as long as we could fill the rest.

I think we would.

Hibs would, in turn, cut our allocation at ER but that would hurt only them. They, and their fans, would gladly take the financial hit to spite HMFC.

They have form.

It would make the coin chucking scuttlers easier to pinpoint too.

1 section for all. If they do the same then fire a donation in to our own club. Hibs will not be in a position for years to come where they can fill the Dunbar end, so they will loose out financially. 

Selfishly I'd say cut Hibs to same as the ugly sisters....then my season ticket gets me in Tynie for the derby.

Its the one game my son has never experienced.

I'd like to see the mcleod st cordon removed and the OF held back to allow the home fans to disperse instead of going to a detour to Haymarket... we are held back there after all

34 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Fit sprinklers above them that showers them in pish.

I would volunteer to supply some 👍🍺