35/1 anytime with Paddy Power. 

been here before

23 minutes ago, BASIL_HEARTS said:

Mark my words 16/1 anytime, Gorgie erupts the Toby sibbick song 🎶 

28/1 on Ladbrokes.

Screenshot_20230102_100152_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by been here before

Montague H Withnail

Maybe Grant as well. And Cochrane took his offside goal well the last home game - he could be due one that stands.  Goals for all!

9 minutes ago, Homme said:

My darts.

Screenshot_2023-01-02-11-01-15-08_875a1ca781d4e761f0c51523b2fb9a8d.jpg

Very decent! Picking the bookings really boosts the odds, tempted to add bombscare bushiri to that.

1 hour ago, BASIL_HEARTS said:

Please amend title and add "for Hearts" thanks.

47 minutes ago, washniklaw said:

I think Humphrys but can’t see him quoted anywhere. Out of the blue Neilson curve ball.

BetFred have him at 5/2 anytime.

38 minutes ago, jamb-oz said:

Very decent! Picking the bookings really boosts the odds, tempted to add bombscare bushiri to that.

I initially had Campbell. Think he would be a decent option too. 

6 hours ago, BASIL_HEARTS said:

So nearly a good call!

Would have been given offside though.

I don’t understand how we could get penalised when the advantage gives him a goal. If it hits his chest it’s a sibbick goal but hits the arm and we could miss penalty. The game is bonkers 

SomethingAboutObua
29 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

I don’t understand how we could get penalised when the advantage gives him a goal. If it hits his chest it’s a sibbick goal but hits the arm and we could miss penalty. The game is bonkers 

I think Halliday is the one judged offside, maybe? Didn't think he was interfering with the play by standing at the goal post but I'm guessing that's the reason. I only saw the replay in the stadium mind so maybe I'm miles off the player adjudged to be off

52 minutes ago, OTT said:

The Magnificent Toby Sibbick!! :) 

First clean sheet in god knows how long, absolutely fantastic. 

This!! Clark too. What a double save! 

46 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

Best back 3 for me is 

sibbick halkett kingskey 

Unfortunately it looks like Halkett is another first pick out for the season.  So it'll probably be Sibbick, Rowles and Kingsley for the remainder.  Rowles done well today

Captain Lithuania

Superb tackle to prevent a certain goal, couple more key blocks, interceptions and clearances. The boys a player and it’s great he’s turned it around. 

48 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

Best back 3 for me is 

sibbick halkett kingskey 

Rowles was almost as good as Sibbick today. How many headers did Rowles make in that second half. With a fit Halkett, for me it's Kingsley that needs to fight to get back in. 

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, tiger Rudi said:

Rowles was almost as good as Sibbick today. How many headers did Rowles make in that second half. With a fit Halkett, for me it's Kingsley that needs to fight to get back in. 

When will that be, if ever?!

PhoenixHearts

All 3 at the back were immense today but Sibbick gets an extra special mention for his hunger and determination.

He was desperate for a goal today, bombing forward 4 or 5 times throughout the game. Shame, he was so close. Also went straight to noise up the away end when he thought he had scored. He's Hearts as ****.

That slide tackle he made in the first half was incredible. It shouldn't have had to happen as it was a result of his own mistake, but the old Toby's head sinks there and it's a 1v1 with Zander Clark. He kept his head up, stayed on his man and timed it to perfection. Celebrated it like a goal. 

I love him. We need Bonnie Tyler on the PA system next game.

22 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

When will that be, if ever?!

Not looking like it for a while following today's news. Sibbick Rowles Kingsley will do just fine, with Cochrane wb. Would like to think we will sign a cb though. 

39 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Superb tackle to prevent a certain goal, couple more key blocks, interceptions and clearances. The boys a player and it’s great he’s turned it around. 

That tackle was sublime

BackOfTheNet
40 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

All 3 at the back were immense today but Sibbick gets an extra special mention for his hunger and determination.

He was desperate for a goal today, bombing forward 4 or 5 times throughout the game. Shame, he was so close. Also went straight to noise up the away end when he thought he had scored. He's Hearts as ****.

That slide tackle he made in the first half was incredible. It shouldn't have had to happen as it was a result of his own mistake, but the old Toby's head sinks there and it's a 1v1 with Zander Clark. He kept his head up, stayed on his man and timed it to perfection. Celebrated it like a goal. 

I love him. We need Bonnie Tyler on the PA system next game.

I agree with all of this, except it wasn’t his mistake. Not sure who made the pass, but it was thundered at him unnecessarily. Sibbick was outstanding today. First half alone it’s between he and Shankland for MOTM, match as a whole he’s MOTM by a country mile. So happy for him, but also for us. We have a fantastic player on our hands.

PhoenixHearts
1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I agree with all of this, except it wasn’t his mistake. Not sure who made the pass, but it was thundered at him unnecessarily. Sibbick was outstanding today. First half alone it’s between he and Shankland for MOTM, match as a whole he’s MOTM by a country mile. So happy for him, but also for us. We have a fantastic player on our hands.

Yep just watched it back on Alba. Devlin made a poor pass back to him.

8 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I thought the same initially while at the game. It was a bad pass to him but an outstanding turn, recovery and tackle to deal with it. I though he was immense today.

BackOfTheNet
11 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Not Devlin’s only one it has be said, weird as hell game from him today. Basically responsible for the first goal being possible, many great tackles and interceptions and just what you need in a derby. But also one of his worst displays passing wise I think I’ve seen from him. (I’m taking about Devlin, not Sibbick here, in case anyone is reading in isolation)

Edited by BackOfTheNet