Robbie Neilson ( merged )

Absolute Scenes

been here before
1 minute ago, Led Tasso said:

Interesting to note the Sisyphean references in that video and the comparison that Neilson has inside mitch's head.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Naisys Tackle

• i wish jj was my dad

• BlueRiver

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Interesting to note the Sisyphean references in that video and the comparison that Neilson has inside mitch's head.

Heh, yeah, I was just posting it to be cheeky but as I was watching it back that occurred to me too.

On 31/01/2023 at 02:41, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Me, me, pick me. I know it.

Weather. Scottish weather and $#!tty pitches.

What do I win?

An empty glass.

On 31/01/2023 at 07:45, Wee Mikey said:

Because the board binned your application for manager?

I never ever needed to apply for a manager’s job I was always head hunted by the Māori tribe.

On 31/01/2023 at 08:35, brownkg said:

Because the grand plan is to let h1b5 get above us in the league

Hibs should never be near as good as Hearts and if they ever did heads would have to roll at our beloved club.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hows the guy still in a job to be honest, never beats Rangers, if he doesnt tonight, has to go

::troll::

23 hours ago, Bauld said:

Posted on the wrong forum by accident?

Oh this is definitely the wrong forum to talk about Neilson regarding reply’s to my posts. But the vast majority of Hearts fans out there agree with me as you can tell by the small amount of negative posts I get aimed at my comments. The silent majority are my strength in trying to get the few on here see the light that will set them free regarding Neilson.

22 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

:rofl:

The sold out stadium tells its own story Mitch. The clamour for tickets before EVERY SINGLE GAME screams that the supporters are ALL on board the Robbie Neilson Express.

Jump on board Mitch, its much more fun than being a slavering mess, curled up in the corner sticking pins in your Bob doll.

If Neilson had the ability to be a great manager that Hearts deserve Murrayfield wouldn’t be big enough for all our fans to fit in.

8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Oh this is definitely the wrong forum to talk about Neilson regarding reply’s to my posts. But the vast majority of Hearts fans out there agree with me as you can tell by the small amount of negative posts I get aimed at my comments. The silent majority are my strength in trying to get the few on here see the light that will set them free regarding Neilson.

deluded
/dɪˈl(j)uːdɪd/

adjective
  1. believing something that is not true.
    "the poor deluded creature"

11 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

The silent majority are speechless at the lack of common sense and reality in your posts more like.  Be careful how you read the room  

7 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

If Neilson had the ability to be a great manager that Hearts deserve Murrayfield wouldn’t be big enough for all our fans to fit in.

Yet currently there’s loads of tickets available for tonight and Saturday ? 
Take a break Mitch, it’s getting silly rather than funny  

Horatio Caine
16 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Well, Mitch, I don't usually reply to your posts.  Doesn't mean I'm anti Neilson.  I'm enjoying watching Hearts right now and I go back to the mid 1960's of watching some really good teams and some absolute dugmeat teams.  The same goes for managers we have had.  Since you never tell us what your credentials are, or what experience you have, I just have to regard you as Mr Angry and put you in the same category as a certain poster who purports to come from Hamilton.  Is Blackburn the new Hamilton? 

22 hours ago, damo said:

Can you tell us what is the limit to this squads potential ? 2nd, 1st, Champions league group stages ?

Dropped points against      Hibs 2, Celtic 3, Livingston 3, Rangers 3, Kilmarnock 2, Aberdeen 3, Celtic 3, Rangers 3, Livingston 2, Dundee Utd 2, St Mirren 2, Livingston 2.

18 points dropped against non Old Firm teams. Add losing 12 out of 12 points to the Old Firm and that’s a total of 30 points dropped so far in the league this season which isn’t clever. Never forget getting beat by a poor Kilmarnock team in the League Cup at Tynecastle. Tonight we must beat Rangers and keep that wee gap going between 3rd and 4th. It’s time we beat Rangers at home let’s make some noise and get tore into them.

30 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

"Hearts deserve"  :rofl:

Neilson IS a great manager. All the supporters can see it, the players see it, pundits that spew shite see it, pundits that are decent see it. Experts in the game see it.

Its only you missing out Mitch, only you 😳

Edited by Bull's-eye

13 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Well, Mitch, I don't usually reply to your posts.  Doesn't mean I'm anti Neilson.  I'm enjoying watching Hearts right now and I go back to the mid 1960's of watching some really good teams and some absolute dugmeat teams.  The same goes for managers we have had.  Since you never tell us what your credentials are, or what experience you have, I just have to regard you as Mr Angry and put you in the same category as a certain poster who purports to come from Hamilton.  Is Blackburn the new Hamilton? 

You’ve got me all wrong I’m not angry I just post what I experience watching Hearts and the ability of the players and the manager. Blackburn, West Lothian is my home now but before it was Niddrie, Clermiston & Fountainbridge. First game v Aberdeen in ‘58 a 5-1 win for Hearts at Tynie, latest v Livingston on Sunday a 0-0 draw at Livi. My credentials as a Jambo cannot be questioned just like my loyalties to my Club the Heart of Midlothian F.C. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Win, lose or draw tonight, really doesn’t change anything. Robbie has done a great job and has us on a really good run of 10 undefeated. If it ends tonight, that run goes down as a really good bar for us to go again and try and beat it next time. 

He has done absolutely brilliant this season, firstly to keep us afloat during a decimation of injuries, and second to get us firing with more and more power as we’ve added quality and found a good system.

Our goal difference and points total both looks like they might go upward from last season which is all you can ask. 

Despite that, Rangers with their massive budget gulf advantage and corrupt referee advantage are still expected to win tonight. Nobody should be deluding themselves. The odds do not lie and the odds are against us as they always are vs cheeks. 

We have Celtic a great game 4-3, hopefully we can cut out the defensive errors but repeat that attacking performance.

Robbie has run the OF very close on quite a number of occasions and beat the both of them as well in the past. Tonight if we can keep the unbeaten run going I would be delighted 

50 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

:laugh:

Like when folk cross the road to avoid the rambling lunatic walking in their direction?

That type of silent majority?

14 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

"Hearts deserve"  :rofl:

Neilson IS a great manager. All the supporters can see it, the players see it, pundits that spew shite see it, pundits that are decent see it. Experts in the game see it.

Its only you missing out Mitch, only you 😳

You need to get out more and take that blindfold off and get the wax out of you ears and listen to Hearts fans that know about the game starting with the rules of how football is played.

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

You need to get out more and take that blindfold off and get the wax out of you ears and listen to Hearts fans that know about the game starting with the rules of how football is played.

I already do that which excludes you, that’s why anything you say tends to get dismissed and ridiculed. An absolutely clueless individual who appears to be setting an absurd, ludicrous bar of a 100% win percentage and anything less than that is “not too clever” aye righto mate. 

Meanwhile in reality the full force of the Hearts fan base is giving overwhelming resounding backing to Robbie and the excellent Hearts team he has put together, rebuilt from ground zero, demotion.

The man deserves a big result tonight, with the work he has put in, but if it doesn’t come he will still have the full backing of the support to go again and improve us again as he has done consistently.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Did not realise this was a plebiscite situation . You are of course talking shite 

john brownlee
23 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

The sold out stadium tells its own story Mitch. The clamour for tickets before EVERY SINGLE GAME screams that the supporters are ALL on board the Robbie Neilson Express.

Jump on board Mitch, its much more fun than being a slavering mess, curled up in the corner sticking pins in your Bob doll.

been here before
18 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Most "Hearts fans that know about the game" will realise the game is played to and governed by laws mitch.

You think it's rules though. :rofl:

45 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Dropped points against      Hibs 2, Celtic 3, Livingston 3, Rangers 3, Kilmarnock 2, Aberdeen 3, Celtic 3, Rangers 3, Livingston 2, Dundee Utd 2, St Mirren 2, Livingston 2.

18 points dropped against non Old Firm teams. Add losing 12 out of 12 points to the Old Firm and that’s a total of 30 points dropped so far in the league this season which isn’t clever. Never forget getting beat by a poor Kilmarnock team in the League Cup at Tynecastle. Tonight we must beat Rangers and keep that wee gap going between 3rd and 4th. It’s time we beat Rangers at home let’s make some noise and get tore into them.

Here's the thing, everyone bar the old firm (our rivals for where we need to be right now) have a far worse record of dropped points than that.

19 hours ago, been here before said:

Whatever happens Neilson clearly isnt the man to take us to the level after the next level.

Or the level after that.

Speaking of levels, I hope that gets played tonight 🎶 😎

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Maybe not great but the current Rangers manager reckons he could be the next Scotland manager after Clarke. Quite a recommendation 

56 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Sooooo 

Neilson hasn't gotten 3 points in EVERY SINGLE game we have played, that is what you are basing this on? A 100% win rate, in the midst of the worst injury crisis the club has ever seen?

I mean my expectations are high, I want us to win every game, but to say that Neilson is holding us back because THIS is the level you expect us to achieve is major moon-howling territory 

RustyRightPeg
36 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

You’re a slaver and the worst part is you actually believe what you’re saying. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

You’re a slaver and the worst part is you actually believe what you’re saying. 

He can't believe it....

He's just her for the banter now....surely. 

40 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Hearts need to quit fannying about with this kicking business and just pick the ****ing thing up and chuck into the goal with their hands. Or can they not do that?

5 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Sooooo 

Neilson hasn't gotten 3 points in EVERY SINGLE game we have played, that is what you are basing this on? A 100% win rate, in the midst of the worst injury crisis the club has ever seen?

🤣🤣🤣 Mad Robbie oot!

45 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

The football on show is great to watch currently Mitch, thats my own opinion. That's what my unblindfolded deeks tell me. I'll trust my own judgement on that score.

The stadium is packed to the rafters, supporters are desperate for tickets to watch the team. You cant argue that Sunbeam.

When you add up all the evidence its looks like your obvious untold knowledge and genius is wasted on us normal supporters, Mitch.

We'll just have to carry on enjoying all things Hearts currently and leave you alone battering your dish of the cell walls.

Generic Username

Mitch went to a game in 1958?

An important reminder to us all to check in with our elderly, mentally deteriorating relatives.

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Hibs should never be near as good as Hearts and if they ever did heads would have to roll at our beloved club.

nice try at deflection but themajority on here know

22 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

He can't believe it....

He's just her for the banter now....surely. 

Yep, it wummery, pretty low level wummery but wummery nonetheless.

On 31/01/2023 at 02:17, mitch41 said:

This squad of players can do much better and they’re being held back.

Guess why ?

:troll:

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

You should be celebrating Neilson then, he's never had us below hibs and empties them out of cups.

Even when you try and make a point you don't make any sense.

Do you have a reset button, if so you need to find it and hold it for at least 10 seconds?

Can someone please let mitch on gently that the "die-hard jambos" down at his pub who are all kitted out in green on Saturday are at the wind up and aren't his friends?

3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Until we have a squad littered with players getting north of £30K a week you can dream on if you think this squad is not going to drop points against non OF teams, never mind Celtic and Rangers. 

We rave about Devlin (with a lot of justification) however he would not get in the starting XI for this Rangers team tonight.  They have better players than us because they pay more than us,  but we are on a great run, especially at home. If we continue the theme of putting the chances away we are in with a great shout of victory, surely ! That said, we could also play into their hands with an attacking game plan. As what happened in the last game at Tynecastle.  They did what we have been doing to other teams. 😞

Here's hoping it clicks tonight.

3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Pretty decent record there. 

Hearts aren’t going to win every game Ffs 🤦🏻🤣

His record v old firm must be one of the worst  in the league certainly at hearts the last 30 years. 

Personally think he believes he is a master tactician. 

We ain’t going to get closer to RS gers with him here never 

Had an absolute mare tonight,  get back to our best team on Sat and stop ersing about 

Zander 

Hill      Toby    Rowles

Smith                            Alex 

Cammy   Snoddy 

Gino          Shanks     Barrie

Change front 3 for Hump, Kuol, Oda or Forrest as required   

Kio or Grant if Cammy can't make it, Natty for Smith if he's out, back to basics.

Needs to be replaced with manager who can get these players motivated for big games.

Once again wrong team and tactics Vs Rangers.

Third place is easy with our squad so time we upgraded.

The setup was so bad that I'm genuinely wondering if he hit his head. 

That looked like a team you send out to get slaughtered. A 'we have to fufil this fixture so....' type of selection. 

So ****ing disappointed in him.  

Just now, mellors1874 said:

Needs to be replaced with manager who can get these players motivated for big games.

No, that would be ****ing stupid. 

Finishing 3rd is notoriously difficult, otherwise we'd have done so 3 times on the bounce before (IIRC Levein and Robbie the only Hearts managers in recent times to do so back to back). Any talk about replacing him is daft, trigger happy nonsense. His remit is to finish 3rd and compete in the cups to make sure we can keep getting Europe. Until he fails to do that, replacing him would be suicidal. Look at Aberdeen and Hibs.

He's been an arsehole tonight though, I'll give you that. Shocking set up from him. 

4 minutes ago, mellors1874 said:

He is clueless against the old firm.

Always has been.

• davemclaren changed the title to Robbie Neilson ( merged )