hibeesbounce v hibs.net

scott_jambo

scott_jambo

Just gave Hibees bounce a wee read for a change on my lunchbreak.

Hibeesbounce seem to discuss real problems that are happening at their club and have a realistic view of Hibs FC.

Hibs.net to me is just for plastic fair weather fans who would rather sit on a forum than go to the actual games and also have a major vicious (perhaps justified) inferiority complex with their city rivals.

Never looked at bounce but apart from a few major sad sacks, .net is not so bad. As long as you are reasonable, the majority of them are ok. You can guess straight away who the tossers are likely to be so when they pipe up with their bitterness and wee team / wee man syndrome, they are easily ignored.

What an odd thread. Why would you even pay that much attention to the two sites to form a critical analysis? Weird.

scottish_chicP

The Hibees at my work, who aren't that bad go onto Hibees bounce rather than .net

What an odd thread. Why would you even pay that much attention to the two sites to form a critical analysis? Weird.

My thoughts exactly Makween

scott_jambo
My thoughts exactly Makween

Meh, why would you go to the trouble of posting

"My thoughts exactly Makween."

Meh, why would you go to the trouble of posting

"My thoughts exactly Makween."

Ummm, because my thoughts on the matter mirrored his?

I'd rather spend that couple of minutes of my life typing that, and indeed this, than trawling through the gash that is the bounce and .net

scott_jambo
Ummm, because my thoughts on the matter mirrored his?

I'd rather spend that couple of minutes of my life typing that, and indeed this, than trawling through the gash that is the bounce and .net

Yes, much more constructive use of your time isnt it? ;)

i think eveyone has the right to go on any site they want and speak to who they want....but personaly i would never go near that lot BUT again thats my opinion so good luck if you like that sort of banter........JAMBOS RULE :107years:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

hibs.net is quicker to type in. But then it's further to Sainsburys from my digs than it is to the Spar, and you get a better selection at a proper supermarket.

Archived