Spare Tickets for Motherwell Game

daveyhmfc

Evening all,

Just wondering, if anyone has two spare tickets together for Sunday's match? Whilst I could purchase two tickets from the club, they would need to be for the more expensive gold seats. That being the case, does anyone have an adult and an U16 tickets for any of the lower sections that they would be looking to sell? If not, then I will just bite the bullet and buy two seats in the gold category. 

41 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Evening all,

Just wondering, if anyone has two spare tickets together for Sunday's match? Whilst I could purchase two tickets from the club, they would need to be for the more expensive gold seats. That being the case, does anyone have an adult and an U16 tickets for any of the lower sections that they would be looking to sell? If not, then I will just bite the bullet and buy two seats in the gold category. 

I have an adult and U13 child ticket in Wheatfield that I can’t use if that’s of interest then send me a DM…