***Offishul Qatar World Cup 2022 Thread***

Cade

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Sooperstar said:

Absolutely impeccable timing @Malinga the Swinga

To be fair, I said the same about Batshuayi last night and he immediately scored.

Tomorrow I'm slagging off Iranian and USA centre forwards in hope my stupidity is red hot.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Cade

• Maroon Sailor

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, briever said:

Fecking typical 😂😂😂

:lol: always the way. Let me know if there are any more insights and I’ll bet on the opposite :thumbsup: 

Random fact:

When Neymar scored both goals in Brazil's 2:0 victory over Scotland, Robert Snodgrass and Don Cowie were playing. [2011]

Funny old game. 

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

To be fair, I said the same about Batshuayi last night and he immediately scored.

Tomorrow I'm slagging off Iranian and USA centre forwards in hope my stupidity is red hot.

I wish you every success.

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

They need a centre forward who will score. That's all they're missing. It isn't the current guy who sits on bench every week for Spurs.

Martin Keown called it. Move Richarlison into centre. 

Just now, King prawn said:

:lol: always the way. Let me know if there are any more insights and I’ll bet on the opposite :thumbsup: 

Neymar is a fecking show pony.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

They need a centre forward who will score. That's all they're missing. It isn't the current guy who sits on bench every week for Spurs.

His goal scoring stats for Brazil would suggest otherwise.  And the fact he just scored for them. Again. 🤣

I’ve got Brazil and Serbia in our sweepstake (16 of us). 

60% winnings to the winner but one of the other prizes is 10% to most yellow/red cards… perhaps a chance with Serbia 

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

His goal scoring stats for Brazil would suggest otherwise.  And the fact he just scored for them. Again. 🤣

That will be why I said I was stupid about 4 posts up.

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He does look shite but even he scores more than one in two games for Belgium.  He’s certainly no Lukaku though. 

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

Malinga the Swinga

Imagine if Richarlison moved and was a good player, he'd grab a bucketful.

Still can't get regular game for Spurs though.

Looks like Neymar becoming team player as he isn't nearly as greedy as he used to be.

Serbia are a much better side than Iran, Costa Rica or Australia.

I think we've got a lot more to come from this Brazil team

Edited by BigAlim

Malinga the Swinga

Hope Richarlison doesn't read JKB. Off on bench now scanning his phone and wondering who the hell these messages are coming from.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hope Richarlison doesn't read JKB. Off on bench now scanning his phone and wondering who the hell these messages are coming from.

Or the Spurs forum. 

4 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

As it stands so far, only really Spain and France that I've been impressed with. Hopefully its a case of teams growing into the tournament.

Difficult to judge Spain, very easy victory and played some great football but Costa Rica looked about at Qatar's level. Not taking anything away from them but the next two games will tell us much more about them.

France I thought were very good but did switch off a few times, they’ll need to watch that against the better sides.

Brazil looking decent tonight against a pretty decent side.

Ive not seen all the games but there’s definitely some smaller nations (in football terms) who look very well organised and will be difficult to beat.

Doubt we will get a better goal than that this tournament.Brazil look good , I think this has been impressive against a hard team to break down

1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

There is a nice style about this Brazil team

Aye they look like one of those teams that will just keep getting better as the tournament goes on as well

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Difficult to judge Spain, very easy victory and played some great football but Costa Rica looked about at Qatar's level. Not taking anything away from them but the next two games will tell us much more about them.

France I thought were very good but did switch off a few times, they’ll need to watch that against the better sides.

Brazil looking decent tonight against a pretty decent side.

Ive not seen all the games but there’s definitely some smaller nations (in football terms) who look very well organised and will be difficult to beat.

Japan will be a hard team to beat. Play good football, supremely fit, well organised and give 100% every game.

Unlucky to lose to Belgium last time and will be looking to improve on that here.