Celtic tickets

PapaShango

I’ve a mate coming up from London for this game. Anyone any idea if I will be able to buy him a ticket using my season ticket reference number when they go on sale? 

29 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I’ve a mate coming up from London for this game. Anyone any idea if I will be able to buy him a ticket using my season ticket reference number when they go on sale? 

I think cat A games require a previous purchasing history, for him not just you.

14. For any Category A matches the club will only sell tickets to customers who have an active account and recent purchase history. If you fail to meet this criteria you will be refused sale.

5 minutes ago, graygo said:

14. For any Category A matches the club will only sell tickets to customers who have an active account and recent purchase history. If you fail to meet this criteria you will be refused sale.

Ok cheers for that I did think that was the case. Hopefully someone will be able to help sort him a ticket out.

25 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Ok cheers for that I did think that was the case. Hopefully someone will be able to help sort him a ticket out.

Contact the club and ask the question mate. They can on occasions be most helpful.

9 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Contact the club and ask the question mate. They can on occasions be most helpful.

Cheers. I do get their policy to stop any of them lot buying in our end. My mates a big Spurs fan and hasn’t been to any game up here before certainly no allegiance to either of the arse cheeks! 

8 minutes ago, jvm32 said:

Should be able to purchase a ticket under your account no problem, done it for the Rangers game for my nephew.

Great cheers I’m sure I done it also for someone for the Rangers game at the end of the season. I’ll give it a go hopefully some tickets pop up on the ticket exchange.

1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

Check your DMs. 👍

7 hours ago, PapaShango said:

You can buy an extra ticket using your account.

Fort Vallance

Slightly off topic but since we're due a visit from the greatest fans in the world we should consider shutting the kiosks in their section. They were at it again at St Johnstone at the weekend. Chucking food at 14 year old girls and forcing stewards to shut the kiosks. Scum.

On 09/10/2022 at 09:24, PapaShango said:

Shouldn’t be a problem, I did it for friends for Rangers game. 

been here before
5 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Slightly off topic but since we're due a visit from the greatest fans in the world we should consider shutting the kiosks in their section. They were at it again at St Johnstone at the weekend. Chucking food at 14 year old girls and forcing stewards to shut the kiosks. Scum.

Im sure we've done it for a few seasons now.