*** Hearts Winter Transfer Thread - Henderson and Connor Smith loaned out***

dazajmbo

Drylaw Hearts
Just now, Swunt said:

I'd guess Mackay and Forrest should be looking at themselves with 2 new attacking flair players coming in. GMS won't even make the team bus. 

Gino too……

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackOfTheNet

• Sooks

• Batistuta87

• soonbe110

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kalamazoo Jambo
5 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

It was a similar post to that but they didn’t name the guy for some reason and I can’t remember why. 

Got it, not searching for that then :laugh:

10 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He’ll be an unproven kid that Newcastle have taken a punt on in our press. Don’t be silly thinking this will be any sort of positive. 

Booked for simulation by Beaton on debut for leaping to avoid a leg breaker. 

Hopefully he can push on our established wide players, stay healthy and contribute some stuff. Probably on the wider pitches of Ibrox and Celtic Park and ER

Edited by Riccarton3

Fxxx the SPFL

Quite a lot of NUFC fans slagging off our league and city on their forum they need to remember they’ve been crap for a good number of years until the money men have come in the young lad will do fine with us

The Black Prince
11 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Possibly this…

Sounds like the sort of thing I might have said. I have been calling him the Aussie Mbappe for a while but on reflection he's probably more like Bukayo Saka.

If the likes of Jota and Abada can survive against SPL defenders, Kuol should have no problem. You guys are gonna absolutely love him.

Lone Striker
41 minutes ago, iainmac said:

My sources in The Toon tell ne that Hibs have veen trying to land Garang for weeks now, long before he even arrived in the country. 

Ah well.......... 😂

:pleasing:

th?id=OIP.awhGY9SBKH2ZBI4zjcBfYAAAAA&pid=Api&P=0

50 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Probably put off by the state of their tramps fans at the derby 

More likely put off when he saw the state of digs they were offering

Edited by RobNox

6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Good chance we were scouting this lad before he went to Newcastle 

I think we were but he's pretty much blew up and we've missed the chance for a permanent signing.

Robbie has said that he was one we were aware of from scouting rowles, unfortunately things exploded for the lad and we were well out of it

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Just saw this version of the badge at the bottom of that evening news story

b25lY21zOmE1YzkwZmZjLTkwNjgtNGM0MC05OWRm

Oh aye!

(Maybe just make the letters look kind of an old English font, take away the dot and line, and scallop the brick work.)

Above the main stand tunnel. Would look good on a strip!

Naisys Tackle
28 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Quite a lot of NUFC fans slagging off our league and city on their forum they need to remember they’ve been crap for a good number of years until the money men have come in the young lad will do fine with us

We slag off our league too so not sure what you expect :lol: All our teams got ridden in Europe this season too.

The Citys a weird one though.  

Edited by Robbies Tackle

LarrysRightFoot
27 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Slagging off the city? It’s consistently voted as one of the best in Europe If not the World. 

The Black Prince
2 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Slagging off the city? It’s consistently voted as one of the best in Europe If not the World. 

I got sunburnt in Edinburgh.

Spitonastranger
31 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Newcastle and their support are sh76eholes, won nothing 

Remember the hype when Amad Diallo joined the Rangers on loan from Man Utd...

He was another bright prospect for Atalanta and played a couple Champions League games before Man Utd signed him and loaned him up to Scotland.

Ideally Kuop gets some minutes to show what he can do rather than being relied upon to start and win games. No pressure and I think he'll do wonders. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, Spitonastranger said:

Newcastle and their support are sh76eholes, won nothing 

They are about to give us a wonderkid on loan they cant be that bad.

45 minutes ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

Gino too……

46 minutes ago, Swunt said:

I'd guess Mackay and Forrest should be looking at themselves with 2 new attacking flair players coming in. GMS won't even make the team bus. 

Good, they've been playing below par for several weeks now. I don't rate Forrest very highly but I have been expecting more from McKay and I feel Ginnelly can do more at times too (although he has been playing well as a number 9 in recent weeks). The competition will do them good nonetheless. 

Edited by Mr Kipling

23 minutes ago, RobNox said:

More likely put off when he saw the state of digs they were offering

Aye, here’s your pad above the co op in ormi, it’s only a 15 minute walk to that green shed up the road. Enjoy lad.

Spitonastranger
2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

They are about to give us a wonderkid on loan they cant be that bad.

Talking about the city and their fans, delusional mutts, they have a cheek talking about our city and club 

37 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Booked for simulation by Beaton on debut for leaping to avoid a leg breaker. 

Hopefully he can push on our established wide players, stay healthy and contribute some stuff. Probably on the wider pitches of Ibrox and Celtic Park and ER

Ibrox and Celtic Park are 4 metres each side wider so maybe there.

Easter Road is 1.5 metres each side wider.

1 and a half steps isn't that much of a difference.

39 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

They need to remember most of the wifes/girlfriends have got hairy legs.

Al take a shit league over that pish anytime.

44 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Their "city" is a shithole.  Its a small town concrete carbuncle reminiscent of Dundee, famous only for stag and hen weekends.

Their football team has won **** all for around 70 years.  Its a record even Hibs would be embarrassed by.

14 hours ago, DxB Hearts said:

Kind of player we really needed yesterday, will be very excited if he signs! 

He looks bloody brilliant 🙏

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Their "city" is a shithole.  Its a small town concrete carbuncle reminiscent of Dundee, famous only for stag and hen weekends.

Their football team has won **** all for around 70 years.  Its a record even Hibs would be embarrassed by.

Yip. 

Newcastle fans are now arseholes as they think they are big news.

41 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Actually I hope they are right about our league and Kuol batters in 30 goals before the end of the season. 

Strange comments about the merits of the two cities though. I've always liked Newcastle (the place) and found the locals a friendly enough bunch. Most of them claim to love visiting Edinburgh (for all the obvious reasons). Not sure why they would take a cheap shot on football forum. 

2 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The boy must have liked what he saw I’d imagine he had the final say

I think Joe has said previously that if we're interested in a player and we manage to get him up here to see our facilities and the city, then he's pretty confident that it will be a done deal.  Added to that, the fact that we have 3 fellow Aussies up here must have also been a factor. For an 18 year old, leaving your homeland and travelling to the other side of the world must seem daunting.  To know you will be among some Aussie mates must be a factor, especially if they are telling you that they are loving it at Hearts.

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Edinburgh is one of the best cities in the world never mind UK 

Cannot  believe anyone would think Newcastle is a better city what a total idiotic statement. 
clown of the year statement 

1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

If you're talking about Kuol, yes.   Different styles though.   Kuol can be much more direct, which makes him the better player.   Meshino was more of a AMC 10 type. 

Meshino won’t be in the first 11 Koul will be 

10 minutes ago, Ked said:

They need to remember most of the wifes/girlfriends have got hairy legs.

Al take a shit league over that pish anytime.

To be fair, in my experience, Newcastle has more than it's fair share of very fit bursds

8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You forgot VIZ.

Just now, RobNox said:

To be fair, in my experience, Newcastle has more than it's fair share of very fit bursds

I was just going stereotypical buddy.

My mates married to a geordie and she's a lovely looking lass.

Hair pokes through her tights though.

😁

This Aussie is absolutely rapid and the comments from XAVI are quite incredible. Good times at hearts hopefully a cup this year 🙏

1 minute ago, Baxfee said:

And according to the record, snodgrass is saying no talks have taken place regarding his contract 🤷🏼‍♂️

Neilson said he'd be leaving it til after the window

3 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

And according to the record, snodgrass is saying no talks have taken place regarding his contract 🤷🏼‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Just starting 

9 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Neilson said he'd be leaving it til after the window

Sensible approach.  Snodric is here until the end of the season, so plenty of time after the window closes to concentrate on getting him signed up on a longer deal.  As it stands, we've got bigger priorities trying to bring in new players during January.  Robbie's already come out and said we would like to extend his deal, so it's not like Snodric doesn't know where his future might lie.  

Sub4TiddlerMurray
24 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I think Joe has said previously that if we're interested in a player and we manage to get him up here to see our facilities and the city, then he's pretty confident that it will be a done deal.  Added to that, the fact that we have 3 fellow Aussies up here must have also been a factor. For an 18 year old, leaving your homeland and travelling to the other side of the world must seem daunting.  To know you will be among some Aussie mates must be a factor, especially if they are telling you that they are loving it at Hearts.

I'll bet Cammy D was the clincher. He seems like such a laugh to play alongside.

Hungry hippo
20 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

The article doesn't say anything contradictory to what was reported before.  The headlines the other day and tone of the articles are just different.

In summary, the club and player are both happy and will discuss a new deal after the window closes.

33 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Both parties know a deal will be easy to make, no rush at all for it to be complete. Deals take time 👍🏻

21 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Sensible approach.  Snodric is here until the end of the season, so plenty of time after the window closes to concentrate on getting him signed up on a longer deal.  As it stands, we've got bigger priorities trying to bring in new players during January.  Robbie's already come out and said we would like to extend his deal, so it's not like Snodric doesn't know where his future might lie.  

What was the political side of negotiations?

Anyhoo, Record will be well aware of his growing influence on the park......

15 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

What was the political side of negotiations?

Anyhoo, Record will be well aware of his growing influence on the park......

I’d bet he means the wife!

Melbourne Jambo

If this Kuol signing works well then I can see a favourable relationship with the Geordie's resulting and possibly more loans in the future as they start to stockpile talent with their newfound riches.

We have good facilities, generally Euro football and proximity to Newcastle is a positive as well. 

Kuol is a huge signing for us. This is an 18 yr old internationalist who just played in the WC and was hunted by Barcelona before being beaten to his signature by Newcastle. We couldnt have attracted this sort of player before. Shows how far we’ve come 🤌🏼

6 hours ago, OTT said:

We have one of the worst defensive records in the league. Halkett is out for the season, and his constant breaking down was Souttaresq. I think fresh legs are needed. The other thing is, we offer no meaningful threat at set pieces and defending them is... an unpleasant watch. Getting in a proper 6'2+ defender that can sit in the middle of our back 3 and command our back line effectively is what we need. I don't think forcing Kingsley into our defence is a viable option. Having him compete with Rowles and Cochrane makes the most sense and means we have quality cover. Its a great problem to have, because Kingsley is a brilliant player, but our defence is too soft without Halks, so we need to replace that physicality. Moving around who we do have just won't cut it IMO. 

Sibbick NEW CB Rowles is probably going to be our defence closing this season out. 

Only 4 teams have let in fewer goals than us, I'm not saying our defensive record is great but what you have stated is not true.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to *** Hearts Winter Transfer Thread - Henderson and Connor Smith loaned out***