Kriszti?n N?meth

vegas-voss

Salvatore's Tash

Top player for the future have seen him take the p**s in reserve games, but Liverpool tend not to send the foreign younger lads out on loan.

Drylaw Hearts

I would be very surprised of Liverpool trusted us with any of their players.

IIRC we didn't cover ourselves in glory during previous transfer discussions with Liverpool.

Top player for the future have seen him take the p**s in reserve games, but Liverpool tend not to send the foreign younger lads out on loan.

Yeah it says he won reserve player of the year.To be honest i have just been sccoting about the internet trying to find players that Csaba might know about.Didn't really think we could get this lad but he does seem quality.

Yeah it says he won reserve player of the year.To be honest i have just been sccoting about the internet trying to find players that Csaba might know about.Didn't really think we could get this lad but he does seem quality.

I'd been thinking along the same lines after all the talk of Ugandian work permit problems I thought we could speculate about hungarian players who csaba may know of and they would at least be able to get over no problems.

What about Tamas Vasko who was on loan at bristol last season, not seen too much of him but he looked ok.

There is another guy Tibor Markus who I heard of while staying in hungary. Can't seem to find much info online but at his old hungarian club tatabanya he is considered a legend. He is a striker who i think moved to a cypriot side, if he really is any good i imagine we could lure him here without too much effort. He is in his 20s.

If you look at players like Halmosi at Plymouth or Priskin at watford, hungary could be a gold mine in terms of cheap yet decent players. If we got a few players of this quality I would be very happy.

I would be very surprised of Liverpool trusted us with any of their players.

IIRC we didn't cover ourselves in glory during previous transfer discussions with Liverpool.

Correct.

Salvatore's Tash

Watched Liverpool versus Tranmere yesterday...what about the lad Flynn. 19 year old scottish player. Had a decent game. He has been an integral part of 2 FA youth cup winning teams and the reserve league winning team last season.

Sign him up Vlad!

Watched Liverpool versus Tranmere yesterday...what about the lad Flynn. 19 year old scottish player. Had a decent game. He has been an integral part of 2 FA youth cup winning teams and the reserve league winning team last season.

Sign him up Vlad!

Vlad still running the show then.

Archived