• Unknown user

• manaliveits105

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Not if you badly need the job.

"Badly"..... 😄

Thunder and Lightning
3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Not seen any of it today. Mate told me he walked passed " Bensons "  earlier  and its Bunting galore.... Ive suggested WE need to go and see the spectacle. and have a drink or 3.   Pray for Judy :) 

Staunch. 

Cairneyhill Jambo
6 hours ago, Tazio said:

Just knocked my coronation pre dinner snack together. 

IMG_0666.jpeg

I had the King Charles steak for tea.

Screenshot_20230506_172937_Chrome.jpg

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Well for starters you'd have to be waiting for sloppy seconds, as I'm getting in there first.

Hold on a minute! Get in the queue pal. 

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Well for starters you'd have to be waiting for sloppy seconds, as I'm getting in there first.

I’m an every holes a goal tyoe of chap…

Penny Mordaunt we’re on about here?

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Tickets for the Penny-go-round on sale now!

You’d be too busy begging her for Pritti Patel’s phone number. 

Have the windae lickers all gone home yet, I hope they enjoyed the rich people's fete. 

A suppose the bus cleaners has a wee day off. 

Tick Tock to the Democratic Republic of Scotland in the EU. :jambobanana: No more Brits.

All the benefits cheats in one and the feckers let it slide. Royals, MPs and all the ***** on the sick who were on their knees watching . Saying that, you must be mentally ill, so I'll give them a pass. 

Scotland did itself proud yesterday. Apart from the enemy within(Flootists), some coffin dodgers and Immigrants from rUK. It went unnoticed. 👍 :clap:

FYK

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Have the windae lickers all gone home yet, I hope they enjoyed the rich people's fete. 

Tick Tock to the Democratic Republic of Scotland in the EU. :jambobanana: No more Brits.

In my experience “Democratic Republics” (particularly if they are “People’s Democratic Republics” are anything but.

manaliveits105

Aye well done the silent majority 

Street parties are taking place across Scotland to mark the Coronation of King Charles III at Westminster Abbey.

There will also be gun salutes at Edinburgh and Stirling castles as millions of people across the UK and around the world celebrate.

All the pageantry will be shown on big screens at Edinburgh's Princes Street Gardens and Glasgow Cathedral.

The King and Queen Camilla were crowned in a ceremony full of music and symbolism.

Hundreds of thousands of people will line the route later as the Royal couple return in a huge procession to Buckingham Palace.

Across Scotland, preparations have been under way for weeks to herald the crowning of a King well known for his love of the country and hatred of Celtic . 

Just seen them on the balcony, a total embarrassment(especially the hoosejocks who bend the knee ):rofl:The fecking state of the pair of these coffin dodgers. They should have stepped aside and made the monarch younger if they wanted to survive. It's only a matter of time, now. 

Australia will bin them, then the rest. Only left in England and Wales by the next ten years.

manaliveits105

Celtic lite have plenty empty seats for republican chappies

Chants of “you can stick your coronation up your a**e” could be heard loud and clear from Easter Road as Hibs took on St Mirren.

Samuel Camazzola
10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Trust me the laddie just never stops trying to wind you up. I know him personally and the texts etc daily are the same :lol: 

He exists just to try rustle yir Jimmys 

Sounds like he wound you up enough to comment! 😜 Great work @Irufushi 😄

The polis acting like private security for the establishment. Time the people kicked feck out them 

Japan Jambo
8 hours ago, Tazio said:

You’d be too busy begging her for Pritti Patel’s phone number. 

That would be a special treat, though I suspect anything less than a top performance and you’ll hear about it.

henrysmithsgloves

Was hoping he got a skelf in his backside sitting on the coronation chair 😁

Shooter McGavin

Harry gets vilified because he can’t be arsed with his nonce uncle and the rest of those weirdos, and yet the nonce is accepted with open arms and still makes all these public appearances.

The United Kingdom man…

:facepalm:

BlueRiver
16 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

All I saw was folk greeting about their rights, getting their crayons taken off them and seething that they were blocked off by big barriers :rofl:

Glorious right enough :sweeet:

Taking away their packed lunch was a bit harsh and needless surely? 

BlueRiver
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Depends Ri, did you make home safe from the golf course? 

BlueRiver
1 hour ago, FWJ said:

Opinion piece from the L.A. Times by a respected  professor of international Law.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2023-05-04/king-charles-coronation-monarchy-defense-against-demagogues

Expert opinion is only to be sucked up when it favours views that pre exist. 

Instead they'll just disregard anything anyone points out as a positive for constitutional monarchy and continue with their "burn it all to the ground and think about the consequences whilst we survey the ashes" student politics. 

Nucky Thompson

It seems the day was a success without any hick-ups.

Only 56 weirdos got arrested. Bank holiday weekend in the cells :sweeet:

18 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Man in a hat sits in a chair then woman in a hat sits in another chair....Hooray let's all get pished, my seeth knows no bounds......😂😂😂

Aye the weirdos were the ones that got lifted right enough.....🥴🥴

Edited by micole

14 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Man in a hat sits in a chair then woman in a hat sits in another chair....Hooray let's all get pished, my seeth knows no bounds......😂😂😂

heartgarfunkel
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Just seen them on the balcony, a total embarrassment(especially the hoosejocks who bend the knee ):rofl:The fecking state of the pair of these coffin dodgers. They should have stepped aside and made the monarch younger if they wanted to survive. It's only a matter of time, now. 

Australia will bin them, then the rest. Only left in England and Wales by the next ten years.

Seriously? 

1 hour ago, BlueRiver said:

Expert opinion is only to be sucked up when it favours views that pre exist. 

Instead they'll just disregard anything anyone points out as a positive for constitutional monarchy and continue with their "burn it all to the ground and think about the consequences whilst we survey the ashes" student politics. 

That was a powder puff article that essentially said half the most democratic and richest countries in the world have constitutional monarchies. You could effectively make the same argument the opposite way using that logic.

The article failed to mention the prorouging of parliament,  the increase in populist rhetoric, the increase in bare faced lies from Downing St, the increase in authoritarian and anti democratic policy such as protest laws, photo ID at elections,  policy proposals that would break international law etc.

There's an argument for keeping the monarchy but I don't see anything of substance in that article or anything that suggests how the monarchy would halt the obvious populist and rightwards trajectory in the Tory Party.

Placid Casual
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Yeah… it’s them that’s the weirdos…

Section Q

Wake up and smell the methane.........the whole world wasn't watching at all.....!

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Harry gets vilified because he can’t be arsed with his nonce uncle and the rest of those weirdos, and yet the nonce is accepted with open arms and still makes all these public appearances.

The United Kingdom man…

:facepalm:

He’s scum . ( Andrew) 

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, Section Q said:

Wake up and smell the methane.........the whole world wasn't watching at all.....!

judging by the empty seats in front of giant boards hardly anyone was watching. Seems like the zeitgeist has really turned. Noticeably many fewer people around Pall Mall on Friday that was the case for the queens funeral.

periodictabledancer
8 hours ago, FWJ said:

Opinion piece from the L.A. Times by a respected  professor of international Law.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2023-05-04/king-charles-coronation-monarchy-defense-against-demagogues

To save me time , can anyone cut & paste the bit where he tells us how the queen (gawd bless 'er) stopped the illegal prorogation of parliament ? 

JudyJudyJudy

Went to "  ******** "  no giving them free publicity " and it was UJ central.  UJ bowler hats etc. 

The crowd were reeking. I had only one drink before going in. A guy started on my mate, He accused him of " choring" his pint  and then asked him " outside. " All toxic masculinity .  Very unsavoury. However i admire his bravery as my mate is an ex services body builder and 6 foot tall.  We did the right thing by just ingoting him Wont be back there for a while. 

Needless to say we left shortly after. 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
19 minutes ago, jonesy said:

They arrested all the Windsors?!

All except the inbred mutants, who are already locked away.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Gundermann
7 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Any royal nonces in their number?

Maple Leaf

Regardless of what side of the monarchy debate we stand, surely most of us will agree that the coronation was unnecessary.  250 million quid spent for what purpose?  Most British taxpayers can think of better ways to spend that money, I'm sure.

Charles became King the instant his mother died.  Yesterday's extravaganza changed nothing, other than letting people watch one old man place a crown on another old man's head.  The fact that it had to take place while one of the old men sat in a very old chair in a very old building merely added to the absurdity of it all.  And it was a religious ceremony taking place in an increasingly secular country. 

The monarchies of Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, and Spain don't have coronations. Maybe yesterday's spectacle will be the last of its kind. 

2 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Regardless of what side of the monarchy debate we stand, surely most of us will agree that the coronation was unnecessary.  250 million quid spent for what purpose?  Most British taxpayers can think of better ways to spend that money, I'm sure.

Charles became King the instant his mother died.  Yesterday's extravaganza changed nothing, other than letting people watch one old man place a crown on another old man's head.  The fact that it had to take place while one of the old men sat in a very old chair in a very old building merely added to the absurdity of it all.  And it was a religious ceremony taking place in an increasingly secular country. 

The monarchies of Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, and Spain don't have coronations. Maybe yesterday's spectacle will be the last of its kind. 

This is it!!....we can disagree with the why and wherefore of it all, some even throw their toys oot the pram others getting off on the seeth shown by others. As you have said it's the absurdity of it all  2023 and we still talk about oaths of allegiance religious mumbo jumbo ect  it really is more to be pitied than scorned.