King Charles the third

Jambo 4 Ever

6 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Absolute ****ing weirdos. Swear doon, they could be talkin about David Koresh. Unhinged ****wits. 

Couldn't agree more. I find it impossible to relate to these people. They're mental.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• ri Alban

• Unknown user

• manaliveits105

ArcticJambo
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

He's FM, it's his job.

so he says! :lol: Could easily have politely declined and sent a depute. Would have got way for respect if he had, sticking by his principles but nahh, ohhwell.

3 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

so he says! :lol: Could easily have politely declined and sent a depute. Would have got way for respect if he had, sticking by his principles but nahh, ohhwell.

Sometimes you just have suck it up. He's representing Scotland, not himself.  

And he's the sleeper. :whistling:

Edited by ri Alban

Shanks said no
7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

He's FM, it's his job.

Could have used the excuse of an unavoidable meeting with the Pakistan Consul, it worked before when he wanted to miss something.

1 minute ago, Shanks said no said:

Could have used the excuse of an unavoidable meeting with the Pakistan Consul, it worked before when he wanted to miss something.

He wasn't the FM.

Roxy Hearts
24 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Absolute ****ing weirdos. Swear doon, they could be talkin about David Koresh. Unhinged ****wits. 

A lot of JKBrs support this pish! 🤣

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

A lot of JKBrs support this pish! 🤣

They’re weirdos as well.

4 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

Why is Hunza even going, the unprincipled Republican. Heard he said he wouldn't even have watched it on the telly had he not gone down for the jolly, that his wife no doubt insisted they attend.

If he'd refused to go you would have criticised him for that as well. 

You're at it. 

Roxy Hearts
6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

If he'd refused to go you would have criticised him for that as well. 

You're at it. 

Unionists are always at it. Biggest hypocrites on here! 

superjack
1 hour ago, Mr Sifter said:

1 hour ago, Mister T said:

Couldn't agree more. I find it impossible to relate to these people. They're mental.

Surely everyone of these people should be sectioned. You're both right: Unhinged ****wits and mental.

1 hour ago, ArcticJambo said:

I think he's due even more respect for making the sacrifice putting himself through that nonsense. 

5 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

Why is Hunza even going, the unprincipled Republican. Heard he said he wouldn't even have watched it on the telly had he not gone down for the jolly, that his wife no doubt insisted they attend.

He's going so that he doesn't lose outraged monarchist votes. If he had decided not to go, it would have garnered a fair amount of negative publicity. He's not going to lose Republican votes by going.

In a nutshell, politicking.

BlueRiver

To be fair to Humza, when even Sinn Fein are going it's hard to say "nah I don't fancy it lads". 

Edited by BlueRiver

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Shanks said no said:

IMG_2889.jpeg

Roxy Hearts
35 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

To be fair to Humza, when even Sinn Fein are going it's hard to say "nah I don't fancy it lads". 

Poor BR, very poor! 

jack D and coke
39 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

I was gonna say that. Surely it shows some progress from the likes of O’Neill that peace is here and to be maintained?
Not just if Ireland was to re-unify but if Sinn Fein want to modernise it needs adults. 
Id imagine she’s copped some flak for it from the more militant support so fair play to her. 

By the same token Humza is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t to be fair to him. 

muldoon74

Was delivering in Bonnyrigg/Lasswade today..

If people are going to be pro royal or whatever and wave, have flags up outside houses, from windows, outside pubs etc... 

Please make sure they are the right way up. 

Does my nut in when I see an upside down Union Flag. 

On a side note, I also deliver to Larkhall. Absolutely hilarious how many of these so-called loyalists can't even get the basics right on the 20ft flagpole in their front gardens! 😂

Tw*ts.

BlueRiver
32 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Poor BR, very poor! 

It's true! The woman that leads them in Belfast is heading along! 

Could you imagine the optics of Sinn Fein leadership there but no SNP. He'd be eaten alive. 

BlueRiver
25 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I was gonna say that. Surely it shows some progress from the likes of O’Neill that peace is here and to be maintained?
Not just if Ireland was to re-unify but if Sinn Fein want to modernise it needs adults. 
Id imagine she’s copped some flak for it from the more militant support so fair play to her. 

By the same token Humza is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t to be fair to him. 

Exactly. Quite honestly the best move for the guy is going down. 

Honestly I never thought I'd see the days where I felt some sympathy for that prat but he's  been ****ed that much the last month or two I'm willing to cut him a break on this 🤣

BlueRiver
8 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

If people are going to be pro royal or whatever and wave, have flags up outside houses, from windows, outside pubs etc... 

On a side note, I also deliver to Larkhall. Absolutely hilarious how many of these so-called loyalists can't even get the basics right on the 20ft flagpole in their front gardens! 😂

Tw*ts.

🚔 flag polis 🚔 

20 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Some people in Scotland get offended at an upside down Ivory Coast flag as well.

:runaway: 

22 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Tw*ts.

It's not a very well known fact that the Union flag can be flown upside down.

We’re having a wee street party tomorrow to celebrate but the weather isn’t looking all that great unfortunately! Still, I’m sure we’ll all have a good time. 🇬🇧

2 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Unionists are always at it. Biggest hypocrites on here! 

Bigger hypocrites than the republican First Minister who fires down to the Coronation?

Okay then.

Maple Leaf
7 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

You're quite old eh? 🧓

I've almost reached the stage where I don't hide my age, but start to brag about it. :wheelchair:

muldoon74
1 hour ago, trotter said:

It's not a very well known fact that the Union flag can be flown upside down.

In times of distress or as an insult as I understand it..

Tick Tock!!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Feck yer king, ya hoosejock, Jockholmers, embarrassment to Scotland.

Shame!!!!!!! Shame!!!!! You have no dignity, ya fecking parasites. 

Edited by ri Alban

The planted artillery won't be waiting much longer. 💣 :2guns: 

Hoosejocks :hanged: Tick Tock, Traitors, Tick Tock. 

Archie might be King by the time the days oot.

Edited by ri Alban

been here before
22 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The planted artillery won't be waiting much longer. 💣 :2guns: 

Hoosejocks :hanged: Tick Tock, Traitors, Tick Tock. 

Archie might be King by the time the days oot.

And all this time the revolution is taking place you're wandering about a big park skelping a wee white ball with a stick.

The establishment must be trembling MacGlashan.

ArcticJambo
8 hours ago, redjambo said:

He's going so that he doesn't lose outraged monarchist votes. If he had decided not to go, it would have garnered a fair amount of negative publicity. He's not going to lose Republican votes by going.

In a nutshell, politicking.

Agree, it's politiking. He's probably regarded as a figure of ridicule, unfairly or not but he would have done his standing a world of good if he had stood by his principles, that garners respect irrespective of your politicall leanings.

2 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Agree, it's politiking. He's probably regarded as a figure of ridicule, unfairly or not but he would have done his standing a world of good if he had stood by his principles, that garners respect irrespective of your politicall leanings.

Totally agree. I think we're at a point where a straight shooting leader is craved in the UK. Act in accordance to your beliefs and if enough people agree they'll support you. Slime your way about trying to curry favour and your support will only ever be transient.

Usually you can't see any live video on the BBC news website from the US, but they're broadcasting their coronation coverage. I expect to a lot more than the US.

Weather has ruined my actual plans a bit and the back up won't be too pleasant in the rain either. 

Might as well steer into it than watch braveheart in a perma-rage. Off to Tesco to pick up some best of British Pimms and the bakers for an indoor spread. I'll stop short at bunting though.

manaliveits105
2 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

🇬🇧 🇬🇧   GSTK   🇬🇧 🇬🇧 

Hell yeah 

I’m about to have another cup of coffee and head to the shop for a paper and some milk, then to the garden centre to get some bark-chip.  My brother (who’s a gardener) thinks my azaleas, camellias and crinodendrons might prefer that to the gravel-top they’re in as minerals might be leaching out and raising the pH.  Although birds tend to be a bit messier with bark - pulling it up looking for insects, worms etc.

Going to plant some hellebores, snow-drops and hardy cyclamens too and then deadhead the daffies, they’re about done.

Quite relaxing. 

Edited by FWJ

Portable Badger
11 hours ago, Shanks said no said:

Could be helping Meghan look after the bairns !!

manaliveits105

The King arriving at the palace  in the maroon state Bentley 

trolling the great unwashed - good man 

Mr Sifter

Regardless of what you think about the whole thing, this thread is gonnae be a ****ing belter today. Cannot wait 😊👍🏼 (ps **** Cha😋)

Seaside Dave

Some hardened ira convicted terrorists be turning in their dirt boxes today. 

Screenshot_2023-05-06-09-15-28-16_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

That cooled be a picture of some homeless people which would be quite apt.

Seaside Dave
9 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That cooled be a picture of some homeless people which would be quite apt.

Can 100 percent confirm that's not homeless people that's convicted terrorists who wiped their own shite up their own cells 

Gundermann

The weather forecast suggests that god is gonna piss on your parties.

Lovely.

Summer hols with Savile and your weekends with Rolf Harris
Diana rode an Arab so you bumped her off in Paris

Unknown user
17 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

I like what they've done with the place, but I think your definition of dirt box differs from mine!

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Can 100 percent confirm that's not homeless people that's convicted terrorists who wiped their own shite up their own cells 

:lol:

BlueRiver
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Weather has ruined my actual plans a bit and the back up won't be too pleasant in the rain either. 

Might as well steer into it than watch braveheart in a perma-rage. Off to Tesco to pick up some best of British Pimms and the bakers for an indoor spread. I'll stop short at bunting though.

Plastic Scotsman. 

You should be sitting like a torn-faced miserable git hoping other folk have their days ruined. 

Seaside Dave
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I like what they've done with the place, but I think your definition of dirt box differs from mine!

Lol bit early for that aul carry on talk 😂😂

superjack
4 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

🇬🇧 🇬🇧   GSTK   🇬🇧 🇬🇧 

FTK. I hope he spends all day in his diamond encrusted carriage with a dose of the squirts.