Who will go down?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will go down?

• Hamilton
    • Hibs
    • St Mirren
    • Another

Professor.Arturo

So who do you reckon? I know its very early.

IMO, I think Hamilton will do ok, they are a good youngish side, bottom 6 but they wont go back down.

I think it will be between St Mirren and dare I say Hibs! this current hobo side are total gash, Mixu is clueless. As for St Midden, they have been riding their luck for too long now.

I voted Hibs (because its too close to call), and the entertainment value if that happened again would be priceless! :)

Drylaw Hearts

I think Hamilton will get pumped far more often than they won't.

Certs to go down.

Regular John

Personally I think Kilmarnock.

However it'll be interesting to see how Hibs cope this season after their Intertoto games.

Traditionally teams that enter it from Scotland then go on to struggle domestically. You could argue that they finished 3rd after entering it a few years ago, but that was done under the guidance of a decent manager in Mowbray.

Paatelainen is IMO well out of his depth and comes across very negative when speaking to the media and it'll be interesting to see how guides his team after the Intertoto set back.

inverness or killie, leaning more towards killie, just dont think jj has much to work wae at rugby park, but hibs will down there as well.

chester copperpot

Hamilton will do well this season. Billy Reid is a great wee manager, and if they can keep hold of McCarthy then they will do well.

St Midden for me, hope they rot in hell.

I have a sneaky feeling this will be the Leithers year. :)

That thread's hilarious on many levels, Tel. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

The poster with the Oirish flag avatar. The reference to "Erick Shandler". :eek: You couldn't make it up.

Nucky Thompson
That thread's hilarious on many levels, Tel. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

The poster with the Oirish flag avatar. The reference to "Erick Shandler". :eek: You couldn't make it up.

I'm sure he is on the wind up on there:) Nobody can be that thick:rolleyes:

That thought had crossed my mind, but one can never be sure with those rhetards. :rolleyes:

They've also mis-spelt Shankhill (sic). :sad:

Chris Evans

No worries mate. What makes it even funnier is that a good few of them have booked to go to Dublin(Hmm) to watch the next round of the Intertattie.

Its Bohemiens v Hibs.

Oh no,hang on. Its not. Both got pumped out:):):)http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=122277

a good few of them have booked to go to Dublin(Hmm) to watch the next round of the Intertattie.

Its Bohemiens v Hibs.

Oh no,hang on. Its not. Both got pumped out

:) :) :) :) :):107years:

I'd love to see the reptiles go down (again)

And I always wish evil and harm on the horrible lie down barstewards.

so hopefully the SFA will change the rules to 2 down and 2 up and we could get rid of both of them

Chris Evans
I reckon it will be between Inverness, St Mirren and Hamilton.

And maybe Hibs mate. Anyhow sorry for going off topic,but im in Halifax mate,so PM me if you travel up to the games. Would be good to meet up with some yorkshire jambos.

The guy's blind and uses voice recognition software to make his posts.

Caley will go down.

Man, it feels good that my suspension's over. In a sense, I'm now a bit like Nelson Mandela or Jesus.

Paisley Jambo
Hamilton will do well this season. Billy Reid is a great wee manager, and if they can keep hold of McCarthy then they will do well.

St Midden for me, hope they rot in hell.

Couldn't agree more with your final sentence. I hate the bar stewards and would love to see them in the SFL with their tin pot new wee ground.:mad:

And maybe Hibs mate. Anyhow sorry for going off topic,but im in Halifax mate,so PM me if you travel up to the games. Would be good to meet up with some yorkshire jambos.

It's not in my itinerary at the moment. I will however be holed up in a boozer somewhere in Leeds watching the game vs Hull if you're about lookout for a handsome young chap in last season's home top!

No sure if the hiv's will go down but im all prepared for a season of laughing at them again. Back to normaility after a rare blight in the status quo.

They wont be top 6. I'm certain we will (atleast).

hearts_crazy

I wonder what this poll would have been like if you had asked the question this time last week.

I've been on holiday BTW, where have all the :hobofish: gone?

Archived