Europa Conference League - Home match tickets

Zaba

4 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

No way Thursday is seeing out. There has been no uptick in sales this evening and there are still loads of tickets left in all 4 stands. That's before seats are released from unused hospitality too.

From 9am tomorrow they should allow ST holders to buy as many as they want and allow people with no buying history to purchase too. 

Looking at the available tickets 

. Most are single seats. 3 more days of sales . I will we will sell out 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• The Real Maroonblood

• graygo

• Sinbad the Sailor

22 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Ironically I think we’d win “prize money” around the same as winning the Scottish cup if we beat RFS at home.

So. Do we want to back the club or what?

I’ll be backing the club at all 3 fixtures. 

Hearts are rampant
28 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Yes but my season ticket seat had gone . I’ll be interested to see who’s sitting in my normal seat in both games. As I said loyalty should work in both ways. There’s a distinct air of money grabbing in the way the club is going about things.

Just factor in though it may well be whoever bought your ST seat for the European games did try and buy their own ST seat, but someone else had bought those, hence those that bought your ST had no other option than to buy a seat that wasn’t their ST seat.

Thats the problem with today between 9-1 seeming to be almost a free for all for ST to buy any seats for the 3 games, if they hadn’t been bought by other ST holders as part of the 3 game package.

Most people would buy their usual ST seats but as soon as some don’t it then almost results in others then not being able to buy their ST seat. Added factor with Europe is obviously uefa have claimed some of the ST seats.

1 minute ago, Hearts are rampant said:

Just factor in though it may well be whoever bought your ST seat for the European games did try and buy their own ST seat, but someone else had bought those, hence those that bought your ST had no other option than to buy a seat that wasn’t their ST seat.

Thats the problem with today between 9-1 seeming to be almost a free for all for ST to buy any seats for the 3 games, if they hadn’t been bought by other ST holders as part of the 3 game package.

Most people would buy their usual ST seats but as soon as some don’t it then almost results in others then not being able to buy their ST seat. Added factor with Europe is obviously uefa have claimed some of the ST seats.

Yip, the ticket announcement should have had more detail in it. 

16 minutes ago, Hearts are rampant said:

None of that makes it right. 

8 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

You said you went online at 10am. 

this is what another poster posted earlier. 
Incorrect. ST holders only had until 5pm on Saturday to secure their own seats and that was for a 3 game package. From 9am to 1pm today ST holders had the opportunity to buy a seat for an individual match of the 3 (or 2 or 3 of the three) but there was absolutely no guarantee that this would be their own ST seat! You would have had to be on the ball at 9am to secure your own seat for one or more of the 3 games. At 2pm all remaining seats became fair game for anyone with a reference number. 

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

Incorrect. ST holders only had until 5pm on Saturday to secure their own seats and that was for a 3 game package. From 9am to 1pm today ST holders had the opportunity to buy a seat for an individual match of the 3 (or 2 or 3 of the three) but there was absolutely no guarantee that this would be their own ST seat! You would have had to be on the ball at 9am to secure your own seat for one or more of the 3 games. At 2pm all remaining seats became fair game for anyone with a reference number. 

👍

stirlingshirejambo
13 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Maybe it’s just me but I’m not precious about”my”seat

plenty seats available to suit all preferences

id have sat anywhere to be honest just happy to be in the  ground watching my team in Europe

certainly wouldn’t be on here moaning about the club being money grabbers

6 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Feeble excuse for treating ST holders like that. 

tartofmidlothian
44 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

No way Thursday is seeing out. There has been no uptick in sales this evening and there are still loads of tickets left in all 4 stands. That's before seats are released from unused hospitality too.

From 9am tomorrow they should allow ST holders to buy as many as they want and allow people with no buying history to purchase too. 

The buying history bit is the sticking point. There are plenty of people out there who want tickets but don't have a reference number they can use to get them.

2 minutes ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

id have sat anywhere to be honest just happy to be in the  ground watching my team in Europe

Don’t agree at all. Your comment falls into the category “ live on old horse and you’ll get corn”. And I don’t need lectures from you on how I should accept any old crappy treatment.

1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

Feeble excuse for treating ST holders like that. 

It's not YOUR seat. It might be for league games but only because you have paid for them games. It's not your seat for any other game. You have no right whatsoever to wonder who has taken your seat or as someone said earlier go and have a word.

Hearts are rampant
25 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

I didn’t say it made it right. To me the comms from the club could have been clearer than it was.

I’m saying that the people who have bought your ST seat may well be in same position as yourself in that someone had bought their ST seat. They have genuinely bought a seat that to them was showing as free and available. I certainly hope people aren’t going to confront people they deem to be in their seat just because it’s their usual ST seat for league games and they haven’t managed to but it for European games.

Hopefully Hearts listen to feedback and take it on board as always a number of issues. Recently and today being issues with ref numbers, ST seats not reserved etc.

Edited by Hearts are rampant

3 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Is a dot count out of the question???

Not done a dot count but done a quick calculation on the site map and looks like about just over 1000 tickets left. No idea if more to be released in the Roseburn/hospitality. 

6 minutes ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

I've had my season ticket in my current seat for 3 seasons. Ive never sat on it, or seen it for that matter. Always stand with my mate 2 rows behind my seat. If I paid for a fancy leather seat I'd probably have a different opinion.

stirlingshirejambo
25 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

4 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Don’t agree at all. Your comment falls into the category “ live on old horse and you’ll get corn”. And I don’t need lectures from you on how I should accept any old crappy treatment.

Well we

4 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Well we can agree to disagree then that’s fine all about opinions

i wasn’t lecturing you just saying I don’t agree with you throwing toys out the pram for failing to understand the comms but each to their own

stirlingshirejambo
3 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

I've had my season ticket in my current seat for 3 seasons. Ive never sat on it, or seen it for that matter. Always stand with my mate 2 rows behind my seat. If I paid for a fancy leather seat I'd probably have a different opinion.

I got my first season ticket in 81 for the terracing and have had seats all over the ground depending on finances and who I went with at the time

having stood in away ends at Boghead to East Stirling to behind pillars at Celtic Park to a crap view at Pittodrie I really can’t get excited about where I sit or stand

Now in leather seats on half way line now as my wife likes the comfort and view but stick me behind the goals in the gorgie and I’d be just as happy

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Yip, the ticket announcement should have had more detail in it. 

Literacy issues … I blame somebody for that  … 

1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Several of greatest Hearts match memories I have are of European matches both home and away.

I do understand why some supporters might not be able to attend these matches for legitimate reasons BUT I’ll never accept negativity for not attending a Hearts European match.

These x6 Conference games could help to transform our club and take us up to the next level so please let’s focus on the positives and support are beloved club!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Booked the 3-game package on Friday. My two season tickets are actually a couple of seats apart but the ticket office have given me two together.

Guessing they've been trying to maximise sales by getting rid of single seats...

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, Theme From Sparta F.C. said:

Every point that we gain in the group is worth money to the Club.

So every game means something.

To the accountants, not the fans.  Ffs, seriously, when did football get like this?!  Sorry, but I’m not going to factor in whether the club can get £400k or whatever it is when considering attending a game.  It doesn’t interest me, I’m only interested in whether we can qualify out of the group or not.  I’m already pretty meh about the Conference League and once we can’t qualify it will become irrelevant to me.   I appreciate some fans will feel differently but that’s where I’m at.

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, Ked said:

It won't be.

Think positive Fozzy.

Remember your name on here.

Remember that game.

That game was a long time ago and my memory from that day may also be a bit hazy for other pre match reasons.

But it was around the time we were beating the likes of Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid at Tynie.  I’m well well aware these days will never return which is probably why I’m a bit less enthusiastic about European games these days.  But it is still about winning football matches for me and not how much prize money we can collect, that will never change. 

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

Can’t find a ticket for cheaper than £35 on Thursday. Bit pricey is it not 

Category A prices I think, to be expected.  I think Zurich was category B prices although there is an argument that was a more important game, albeit only a qualifier.  I wonder what the prices would have been had we got Arsenal, etc in the Europa League…..

Bronze tickets are £33 not sure that helps ☺. There are still loads available.    Silver tickets £34.   Save a pound or two 😔 

Edited by HMFC01

Just bought a ticket for the match against Fiorentina. £38. I was surprised there were tickets available. I expected to come hame fae work and they would all be gone. 

Buzzing. Hopefully I can get a ticket for Kilmarnock away on the Sunday as well. That would make it a nice wee trip for me. 

naysmithjambo

Was hoping to sort tickets for Fiorentina and then later Riga but haven't got two reference numbers old enough to assign two of them to. Tried emailing the ticket office but they said even with purchasing St Mirren tickets recently it's still not enough. Anyone got any ideas to get around this? 

Bazzas right boot
14 hours ago, Snedds76 said:

Should be a sell out regardless of kick off time and form even though we're still sitting joint 3rd! Too many plastic fans in our support who'll be the first to moan when they can't get a ticket for a semi final or final. 

If folk work at this time and they can't get to it then how can they get to the game. 

Folk can choose the games they want to and moan if they want to about not getting tickets for the big games. 

Tbh, I'm suprised we generally sell so many, it was only a few years ago many folk were complaining of eye bleeding football, never Coming back with many publicly announcing their self  exile from Tynecastle on here. 

9 hours ago, Roman1874 said:

Can’t find a ticket for cheaper than £35 on Thursday. Bit pricey is it not 

Would the Europa been more expensive, ? 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

That game was a long time ago and my memory from that day may also be a bit hazy for other pre match reasons.

But it was around the time we were beating the likes of Bayern Munich and Atletico Madrid at Tynie.  I’m well well aware these days will never return which is probably why I’m a bit less enthusiastic about European games these days.  But it is still about winning football matches for me and not how much prize money we can collect, that will never change. 

Tbf, prize money should in the long run help win more games. 

They are linked 

We were in the championship less than 2 years ago and now we're are gearing up to play Fiorentina in European group stage football. 

That imo highlights our progress in the last two years. 

1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Tbf, prize money should in the long run help win more games. 

They are linked 

We were in the championship less than 2 years ago and now we're are gearing up to play Fiorentina in European group stage football. 

That imo highlights our progress in the last two years. 

Your last sentence is spot on, but saturday was a farce, still work to be done.

43 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Would the Europa been more expensive, ? 

I think they potentially would have been. Look at the price Rangers are charging for the CL games, football should never be that expensive to go to considering the money all the teams get for being in that competition and the sponsorship money it attracts. Especially with the cost of living crisis, clubs that can afford to provide cheaper tickets should be. 

Look at the English clubs, spending hundreds of millions on players yet they charge eye watering ticket prices for run of the mill games. It's a total joke in my opinion and there should be a cap on what they are allowed to charge. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I think they potentially would have been. Look at the price Rangers are charging for the CL games, football should never be that expensive to go to considering the money all the teams get for being in that competition and the sponsorship money it attracts. Especially with the cost of living crisis, clubs that can afford to provide cheaper tickets should be. 

Look at the English clubs, spending hundreds of millions on players yet they charge eye watering ticket prices for run of the mill games. It's a total joke in my opinion and there should be a cap on what they are allowed to charge. 

Spot on bud.

King Of The Cat Cafe
12 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

😇

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Has anyone been down to the TO to get their 3 match package tickets printed?

Yes.

Was down yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Yes.

Was down yesterday. 

Thanks, what time and what was the queue like? going to try and get there this afternoon.

Whoever is sitting in main stand 1st row in q on my season ticket seat. I'll not tell you get the seat number for the Game. But if you could please check under the seat theres a 3 pack of custard creams from my aerlingus flight taped to the underneath. I welcome you to enjoy 1 but don't eat all 3 I'll get the other 2 on Sunday 

2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Thanks, what time and what was the queue like? going to try and get there this afternoon.

im going too around 1-2pm hoping not too busy wanting physical tickets rather than qr codes just because im going to the games with 3 different people

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

I was there at opening time as I had to get my son his tickets and the queue was long.

My original intention was t go today as I'm sure it'll be quieter. 

4 minutes ago, Masonic said:

im going too around 1-2pm hoping not too busy wanting physical tickets rather than qr codes just because im going to the games with 3 different people

Let us know how it goes, its either after 3.00 today for me, or tomorrow.

20 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Open your PM’s so you can receive messages! 

Thanks mate - managed to get something sorted though. Appreciate the reply though.