• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• The Real Maroonblood

• graygo

• Sinbad the Sailor

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

I put my wife’s in my apple wallet and sent her as both tickets came to my e mail address

I'm android and they are iPhone I assume the two won't be compatible?

AlphonseCapone
33 minutes ago, reidyq said:

Ditto. It used to be Google pay which has recently updated to Google wallet. Link in email has Google pay so I wonder if that's the issue. 

Nah I have Google Wallet and it was fine for me. 

Just got two individual tickets, had to choose my season ticket seat, thought it would’ve automatically had it in the basket. 

Could anyone give me the email address of the ticket office please? I’m trying to buy the two European games that I can make but there are no reserved tickets for them on my etickets account, nor can I select my own seats on the map. 

Thanks in advance. 

Cairneyhill Jambo
2 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

Could anyone give me the email address of the ticket office please? I’m trying to buy the two European games that I can make but there are no reserved tickets for them on my etickets account, nor can I select my own seats on the map. 

Thanks in advance. 

[email protected]

tartofmidlothian
2 minutes ago, simplesimon said:

Just bought my seat for 2 of the 3 games.  It didn;t seem to be pre-reserved.  Probably about 1/4 of season ticket seats not yet sold.

That's interesting, wonder what would happen if you tried to buy another seat instead of your own?

Edited by tartofmidlothian

5 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

Thanks in advance. 

They don't get reserved, you need to choose from the map. 

2 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

That's interesting, wonder what would happen if you tried to buy another seat instead of your own?

My seats weren't reserved or available...managed to buy 2 in next section 4 seats away from mine 🤷

4 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

My seats weren't reserved or available...managed to buy 2 in next section 4 seats away from mine 🤷

Looks like you can buy any seat that's left.

1 minute ago, maroondevo52 said:

If that's the case then Hearts have fked up, unless im reading it wrong season ticket holders who cant make all the games should have until 1pm today to buy there own seat for there selected matches. This is unless there own seats are unavailable due to Uefa requirements.

1 minute ago, Boyces beard said:

If that's the case then Hearts have fked up, unless im reading it wrong season ticket holders who cant make all the games should have until 1pm today to buy there own seat for there selected matches. This is unless there own seats are unavailable due to Uefa requirements.

Correct

Jambo in Bathgate
1 minute ago, Boyces beard said:

Certainly have f up 

8 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Disappointing sales for this game. Thought more would have bought the 3 game package

How many have we sold? Don’t think it’s been announced? 

2 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Tied to buy my seats can’t find them ! 

Unavailable as will still be reserved but reserved notification is effed up 🤷

Looks like

2 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

Looks like it.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Yep, defo looks like the general sale has started earlier than expected.

Nah still blocked. Guessing it's a bug that you can select other seats 

2 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

I never read it that way. Rather, ST holders could buy all x3 match tickets but if not then they got priority (Monday morning) to buy the best of the rest before a general sale (Monday afternoon)

3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I never read it that way. Rather, ST holders could buy all x3 match tickets but if not then they got priority (Monday morning) to buy the best of the rest before a general sale (Monday afternoon)

That must be how it is mate as folk are buying tickets anywhere. I just assumed you would be able to buy your own seat if you where unable to attend the 3 games and take advantage of the package offer.

Edited by Boyces beard

King Of The Cat Cafe
13 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

Seems to be the way.  Got on at 9 this morning and booked my regular seat.

The seats either side of mine were greyed out so I'm guessing that my regular companions were already on for the three-match bookings.

tartofmidlothian
5 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Yeah, looking back at the announcement it just says this window is for ST holders to buy individual tickets, it doesn't say anything about seat reservations or only being able to buy one.

You can see how fake news spreads, think we all did 2 + 2 = 5 on this.

Sinbad the Sailor
16 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

Same as me. Annoying as it worked fine for the Kilmarnock tickets

Hope this helps you guys. I had the same issue and I got it to work eventually. I have a Samsung phone and use their own email app. So instead I went into Google on my phone signed on to my bt email account from there and it worked fine then. 🙂 

Edited by Sinbad the Sailor

King Of The Cat Cafe
5 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

That must be how it is mate as folk are buying tickets anywhere.

Dammit!  That means we could get the bums from N up in the glorified spaces of D.

I hope they are not expecting the rest of us to sing.

1st attempt - timed out while waiting for purchase to be ‘processed’.

2nd attempt - ‘crashed’ during processing.

What a shambles!!!!

:raging:

14 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Out of curiosity what is the pricing?

Actually this hasnt come out very well...better just to go in the site ya lazy fecker 😁

Screenshot_20220901-164930_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by neilnunb

40 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Disappointing sales for this game. Thought more would have bought the 3 game package

I’m on holiday for the Riga game so just bought the individual for Thursday and Fiorentina. If anyone is going to miss any of the 3 games then I assume they’ll do the same as myself, especially with an awkward kick off time on Thursday plus just the cost of living at the moment, people might just not be able to make all 3

Bazzas right boot

I missed out on the 3 game package as 8 was too slow  but seem unable to select my st. 

Trued calling the 1874 number but no luck. 

Bit of a shit show, why wouldn't it default to your St seat. 

Pain the arse. 

Missing the Italian game but just bought my seat v Turks and Riga. Got my email and e tickets attachment. No sure bout this wallet malarkey so will look to print tickets off as well as showing email. 

7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I missed out on the 3 game package as 8 was too slow  but seem unable to select my st. 

Pain the arse. 

The communication was a tad vague but looks like it’s a sale of what is left to Season Ticket holders in this window. Best Buy soon. 

Still loads of tickets on sale for Thursday, quite disappointing numbers although the kick off time might not be helping a lot of people. 

Niemi’s gloves
11 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Pain the arse. 

Wouldn’t work for me on my mobile phone but did work on my i-pad (though that made paying slightly more of a sweat under the “2 minute” limit)

12 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Still loads of tickets on sale for Thursday, quite disappointing numbers although the kick off time might not be helping a lot of people. 

Disappointing to not sell out before the general sale starts at 2pm today???

We_are_the_Hearts
8 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Disappointing to not sell out before the general sale starts at 2pm today???

I will be there but Not surprising the way we are playing and Bob making this European thing a bit negative, as if it’s a noose round our neck instead of something to embrace. 

Edited by We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

Also if it doesn’t sell out be a good message to the board and management team we ain’t all gonna turn up no matter what

8 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Also if it doesn’t sell out be a good message to the board and management team we ain’t all gonna turn up no matter what

Personally, I’m not taking the chance of waiting another 8 years for European football. You bash on with your messaging though. 😄

The Treasurer
8 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

And if it does sell out, what message do you think that is sending? 

IMO if there are empty seats it will be due to the kick off time, nothing else