***Official Heart of Midlothian v Kilmarnock Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

I had a perfect view and he had absolutely no chance of saving it. It was an excellent header.

The player most at fault for their goal was Devlin, who completely failed to track their midfielder as he ran through from half way and crossed the ball for the header. Being charitable, he looked out of gas at the time and had maybe just run himself into the ground, but he got no where near his man.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruyff

• CloustonHMFC

• Don Dan

• Francis Albert

54 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

FTFY 👆

From the middle of the new stand, it looked to me like Gordon must've (mis)judged it as going wide. A bullet header it was not!

Even at my age, I reckon I could've raced back and turned it round the post, it seemed that slow.

Disclaimer: I've only seen it once live so reserve the right to change my mind once I get around to watching a re-play on telly.

Thats exactly the way I saw it from my position in the new stand above the home dugout

It was a reality check of what can happen if levels are just a little down.

Losing players in midfield, just not creating the clear chances. Format and game plan basically still okay.