TV coverage of euro ties

Smoked-Glass

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Might be a daft question, but does anyone know if all our Conference games will be televised?

FarmerTweedy
7 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Will we be getting every game on the box?  Wonder how many will be Freeview bbc

Freeview?:rofl:

maroondevo52
19 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Might be a daft question, but does anyone know if all our Conference games will be televised?

From their website.....

UEFA Europa Conference League

Watch every game from the group stage to the final live right here on BT Sport

SwindonJambo

You can sign up with them  for £25 a month on a no contract basis and stop at any time without penalty. You don’t even need to be a BT customer.

Hearts are rampant

Will only be on BT as others have said.

They do have multiple channels so we may find we are on BT Sport 3 or 4 for some games, as let’s face it we are way down their priority. Makes no odds though as tv package gives you them all, plus can watch on their site and app (ideal for the early kick off and people still working)

Be interesting who they get as pundits and co-commentator for our games. Probably Michael Stewart but much prefer it if someone like Robbo was on.

Just so long as it’s not the likes of Sutton and Craigan. Don’t mind McCoist though as thought he was good during Euros and for Scotland games on sky.

8 minutes ago, Hearts are rampant said:

They do have multiple channels so we may find we are on BT Sport 3 or 4 for some games, as let’s face it we are way down their priority. Makes no odds though as tv package gives you them all, plus can watch on their site and app (ideal for the early kick off and people still working)

Be interesting who they get as pundits and co-commentator for our games. Probably Michael Stewart but much prefer it if someone like Robbo was on.

Just so long as it’s not the likes of Sutton and Craigan. Don’t mind McCoist though as thought he was good during Euros and for Scotland games on sky.

I was wondering who would be in for the punditry. Probably go lazy option and keep Sutton / McCoist. Not sure Stewart or Robbo are BT Sport level. It's not the BBC where they just pick a random ex player for each game.

Ferryjambo99

Out of curiosity I checked the ko times of the other British teams to see how many matches would be on bt at once (determining what channel we'll be on). The following are the teams playing the same time as us. 

MD1 - Arsenal

MD2 - West Ham, Arsenal

MD3- Arsenal

MD4- Arsenal

MD5- West ham, Man Utd

MD6 - no-one (quelle surprise)

None of our matches have any more than 2 teams at the same time. Can't imagine what BT would do if one or more of the OF were in the Europa

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Thanks to everyone for the replies to my question about our TV coverage. Will have to arrange for BT Sport, either added to my Sky or direct with BT. Off on holiday on Wednesday so will have to get a move on.

PS For me, getting something like this organised within 3 days is getting a move on:HeartsManspotrun:

1 hour ago, SwindonJambo said:

You can sign up with them  for £25 a month on a no contract basis and stop at any time without penalty. You don’t even need to be a BT customer.

cheers. I’m away for a couple of games so will take this option up. £12.50 a games good

6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

cheers. I’m away for a couple of games so will take this option up. £12.50 a games good

BT option ok in Europe or have to use a VPN ?

1 minute ago, john thomas said:

Oh never thought of that. I was going to watch on phone through the app 🤷🏻‍♂️

Percival King
1 hour ago, Hearts are rampant said:

Don't mind McCoist either, he's obviously a fan of The Rangers and that comes across in his co-commentary but he's a real advocate for Scottish football and tries to talk our game up. As for Craigan, nah, no thanks.

FarmerTweedy
43 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

BBC did our last 2

I know. It was meant more as a laugh at the thought of the authorities looking after the fans than at you, by the way.

Bottom line is, the reason there's big prize money from UEFA for being in the group stages in the first place is that they've flogged the TV rights for the group stages onwards for big money. BBC bought the qualifying/playoff rights because they were going cheap due to nobody else being particularly interested! 

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

Do you need a Sky dish or any such shite for that? I'm in a hoose that doesn't get a satellite signal?

Ricardo Quaresma
36 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Anyone know - re the BT month pass, is it actual month (ie sept), or 4week pass regardless of when you buy it? 

"Your BT Sport Monthly Pass will automatically renew after a month unless you cancel"

https://www.bt.com/sport/monthly-pass#collapse9Standard1-col-parsys--1028343016657952452

Ricardo Quaresma
4 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Do you need a Sky dish or any such shite for that? I'm in a hoose that doesn't get a satellite signal?

Any broadband provider

Ricardo Quaresma
22 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I know. It was meant more as a laugh at the thought of the authorities looking after the fans than at you, by the way.

Bottom line is, the reason there's big prize money from UEFA for being in the group stages in the first place is that they've flogged the TV rights for the group stages onwards for big money. BBC bought the qualifying/playoff rights because they were going cheap due to nobody else being particularly interested! 

Yes, most annoying, Gowser & Stewart were ok though

Doctor FinnBarr
1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Any broadband provider

So erm BT who do our Broadband? Bear in mind I'm bus pass material now.

Ricardo Quaresma
4 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Yes, any Internet provider, it probably costs less if you already have BT services too

You can watch on up to 2 devices at the same time too

Check the link above

Doctor FinnBarr
7 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Yes, any Internet provider, it probably costs less if you already have BT services too

You can watch on up to 2 devices at the same time too

Check the link above

Thanks mate.

joondalupjambo
5 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

You do have a Smart TV, right? 😃

5 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

If you have BT broadband give them a call and see if they have any offers for BT sport. I have my broadband from them and a family package for our mobile phones and they gave me BT sport on the phones for nowt. Hoping it will screen share to a TV fairly easily.

John Findlay
8 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

BBC did our last 2

Qualifiers can be picked by any broadcaster willing to pay to show them.

All three European competitions from the group stages onwards are exclusive to BT Sport.

9 hours ago, Ferryjambo99 said:

Out of curiosity I checked the ko times of the other British teams to see how many matches would be on bt at once (determining what channel we'll be on). The following are the teams playing the same time as us. 

MD1 - Arsenal

MD2 - West Ham, Arsenal

MD3- Arsenal

MD4- Arsenal

MD5- West ham, Man Utd

MD6 - no-one (quelle surprise)

None of our matches have any more than 2 teams at the same time. Can't imagine what BT would do if one or more of the OF were in the Europa

Pish. 

Our 1st game is at 17:45. Arsenal are on at 8pm.

Our away game in md4 is at 17:45 and oor last game is at 15:30

We will be on TV for all fixtures 

Can I sign up to BT for our games using my Firestick but record them on to a USB inserted in to my Toshiba Smart TV 

Never tried recording from TV on to USB before but I am assured it can be done 

Not sure if you can only record from a broadcast direct to the smart TV though or if I can record a broadcast from an app on the stick on to a USB in a slot on my TV 😄 

adambraejambo
11 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Will we be getting every game on the box?  Wonder how many will be Freeview bbc

We will have to wait for the final to watch us again on a free service . wont be BBC but Youtube or some way to get BT sports on Virgin and so on for free. 

Ferryjambo99
4 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

Pish. 

Our 1st game is at 17:45. Arsenal are on at 8pm.

Our away game in md4 is at 17:45 and oor last game is at 15:30

We will be on TV for all fixtures 

Arsenal's first game is at 5:45 against Zurich. Yes our away game md4 is 5:45, so is arsenal's. And yes our last game I'd 3:30, hence there being no surprise at noone else having a game at the same time. 

What my post was meaning is that yes, all our games will be live on BT, as there are only 1 or 2 other matches at the same time. Even if there were 4 or 5 games they would be on a multi choice option or something

Hearts are rampant
14 hours ago, maroondevo52 said:

From their website.....

UEFA Europa Conference League

Watch every game from the group stage to the final live right here on BT Sport

As above.

Every single group game will be live on BT.

The only things that may change is BT channel it is on but that makes no difference really as anyone taking out BT Sport will have all the BT channels. 

It may affect the quality of the programme and amount of build up eg if we are only British team playing at certain time, then likely programme will start slightly earlier or whatever. Again though, makes no real difference, as all our games be live.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
12 hours ago, john thomas said:

I have to use a VPN to get Sky when in Europe on holiday to make it look like I'm in UK, same with BBC. I suspect BT will be the same.

hmfc4life1991
21 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

I'd imagine our games will be accessed via the red button. 

It'll be on one of the 4 BT Sports channels.  It's. British team so they'll make sure of it 

1 hour ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

I have to use a VPN to get Sky when in Europe on holiday to make it look like I'm in UK, same with BBC. I suspect BT will be the same.

Cheers . I use either phone SIM as hotspot or French/Spanish SIM .

Just have to juggle them

1 hour ago, Ferryjambo99 said:

Arsenal's first game is at 5:45 against Zurich. Yes our away game md4 is 5:45, so is arsenal's. And yes our last game I'd 3:30, hence there being no surprise at noone else having a game at the same time. 

What my post was meaning is that yes, all our games will be live on BT, as there are only 1 or 2 other matches at the same time. Even if there were 4 or 5 games they would be on a multi choice option or something

The 3.30 ko: sorry for asking but is that local time in Istanbul or here in Edinburgh?

AllyjamboDerbyshire
10 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Cheers . I use either phone SIM as hotspot or French/Spanish SIM .

Just have to juggle them

Hope it works out for you, and you get the results we all crave.

John Findlay
10 minutes ago, stan said:

The 3.30 ko: sorry for asking but is that local time in Istanbul or here in Edinburgh?

It's UK time. All on the official club site.

If you have an EE contract you can get BT Sport as an addon and pay an extra 5er a month for big screen as opposed to mobile app 

My contract gave me BT sport, apple music and Netflix basic. 

Worthing Jambo
21 minutes ago, BudgeUp said:

If you have an EE contract you can get BT Sport as an addon and pay an extra 5er a month for big screen as opposed to mobile app 

My contract gave me BT sport, apple music and Netflix basic. 

Got the same. A result, and may have to think about the £5 extra for a couple of months🤭

feedtheroman2

**** it. I'll get this in early...

Anyone know where I'll be able to watch the Latvian away leg on the 15th September in Playa del Carmen, Mexico? On my honeymoon...

The match on the 22nd too...