***Official FIORENTINA Travel Thread - Meet up arrangements ***

JimmyCant

2 hours ago, graygo said:

Got an email today cancelling the order due to "stock issues". 

Thank God it was because I stupidly ordered it at Manchester airport not thinking that if I have to go through security again at Vienna airport I would have had it taken off me. 😄

🤣 got 2 bottles on order at Gatwick. Didnae get as good a deal as you either!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• Stuart Jack

• Wee Mikey

• Heartsmad1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

🤣 got 2 bottles on order at Gatwick. Didnae get as good a deal as you either!

Aye it's much cheaper in duty free shops outside the UK. Don't know what you are getting and for how much but Ryanair sell Finlandia vodka for €14 litre, easyJet have Smirnoff blue 100° €28 for 2 x litres.

I've got way too much time on my hands. 😄

Chaka Demus & pliers
26 minutes ago, jambo_ said:

tickets purchased for home end as backup in section TEB beside our fans :HeartsMandance:

Not sure if you're being serious but TEB isn't beside our fans. 

11 minutes ago, Chaka Demus & pliers said:

What section is next to our fans please?

3 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

If (when) I buy it will be the main stand sections closest to the closed area behind the goals. TLB and TEB

Thanks Chuck but there's seems to be a degree of doubt that TLB and TEB are next to the Hearts fans or are you applying a different logic for choosing these sections?

16 minutes ago, Chaka Demus & pliers said:

At same end of ground is more accurate oops… silly mistake… section MAL is beside hearts fan I think. TEB on opposite side in main stand as chuck berry advised. 👍🏻

Edited by jambo_

16 minutes ago, TheGrorgieBoys said:

Think that's closed off . I got one next to it MAF. 👍

Yes, MAL02 is usually kept clear as segregation for any matches. The lack of option for Curva Ferrovia tickets is potentially good news for you guys as that's unusual. However, bear in mind that it's still a 'home end' and our tickets have only just gone on sale. Will depend on our demand/sales first but I doubt it's that high (although will be higher than RFS).

Fiorentina fans have been grumbling a bit about prices (given this is not a glamour tie for us - sorry!) but more importantly it is the early kick off time when folk are still working and can't make it. However, early indications are that our demand for tickets is high for Tynecastle and sales going well with anticipation of filling our 1200 ish allocation. 

I will make it providing I can find the guys from Belgium coming over with my tickets in time! 😄

periodictabledancer
3 hours ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Thanks - would hope it was the same on Italo trains 

Names are never checked , the only thing I was asked for was vaccination QR code but even that is no longer required. Prior to Covid  they just checked you have a valid ticket. No cause for concern.

12 minutes ago, Stuart Jack said:

Yes, MAL02 is usually kept clear as segregation for any matches. The lack of option for Curva Ferrovia tickets is potentially good news for you guys as that's unusual. However, bear in mind that it's still a 'home end' and our tickets have only just gone on sale. Will depend on our demand/sales first but I doubt it's that high (although will be higher than RFS).

Fiorentina fans have been grumbling a bit about prices (given this is not a glamour tie for us - sorry!) but more importantly it is the early kick off time when folk are still working and can't make it. However, early indications are that our demand for tickets is high for Tynecastle and sales going well with anticipation of filling our 1200 ish allocation. 

I will make it providing I can find the guys from Belgium coming over with my tickets in time! 😄

Can you let us know if you hear anything about the most important thing, will the bars be open?

TheGrorgieBoys
5 hours ago, Stuart Jack said:

I did find that interesting that there is no tickets for sale behind the goals. Also herd that we are getting more tickets but who knows. 

6 hours ago, feedthefox said:

When buying via viva ticket how do the tickets actually come to you? Is it an eticket or do you have to print off or even collect?

We have received an eticket 

22 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Yep, the last 250 or so went on sale Tues afternoon so not a huge demand if they haven’t sold out in nearly two days. 

What a weirdo comment 🤣 

8 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

Names are never checked , the only thing I was asked for was vaccination QR code but even that is no longer required. Prior to Covid  they just checked you have a valid ticket. No cause for concern.

👍

4 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Have you booked trains from Pisa to Florence when arriving? We had figured we would just buy when we have arrived? 

No mate, I've downloaded the app though so will buy one as soon as we land.  Don't think there's any price advantage of booking early and it also gets round any flight delays. 

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

No mate, I've downloaded the app though so will buy one as soon as we land.  Don't think there's any price advantage of booking early and it also gets round any flight delays. 

Yeah I figured that’s probably the best thing to do. Not long to go now. Hopefully be a few of us on the same journey. Although I might need a nap after the drive 😂. I booked airport parking and got the fast track security. Was around £70 I believe 

3 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Still no communication from Hearts on a second phase. Not surprised. 

Do folk not have till 9am to purchase in phase 1

If so I'd think they'll need to then work out how manys left and what the new LP is for them 

9 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

First phase hasn't finished yet.

They will have a number roughly to work with and will say after 9am. 

Give them a ****ing chance. 

Berra than you
15 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

There has been communication. The tweet (and email) the club put out yesterday that detailed how to make sure all the info on your account is correct when purchasing a ticket, detailed that once phase 1 ends, they will assess how many are left and then subject to availability, release phase 2 tickets. Due to go on sale later this morning.

Edited by Berra than you

14 hours ago, feedthefox said:

All this maybe's ayes maybe's naw regarding opening new sections or possibly getting in with tickets bought over there is unbelievably frustrating if you're in the boat I am. I'm hoping to take my two boys (17 & 15) have booked flights and accommodation probably won't make the threshold for tickets (all on 96) so need to know if I need to cancel all my plans. Don't wan't to go unless I know we can get into game but it's getting so close to wire when I have to cancel flights etc.

Just wish someone would take ownership and oficially tell us what we can or can't do. Be a real scunner if I cancel everything only to find out on the day it's in you come everyone is welcome.

Similar to me, Junior is only 14 and sitting on 96 points......if it doesn't drop to that level not sure what to do.....he doesn't want to watch the game in the pub over there..!.....nothing lost if we cancel really...don't want to though so may chance tickets in either the TEB or MAF home sections if nothing extra is allocated to us

7 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

There has been communication. The tweet (and email) the club put out yesterday that detailed how to make sure all the info on your account is correct when purchasing a ticket, detailed that once phase 1 ends, they will assess how many are left and then subject to availability, release phase 2 tickets. Due to go on sale later this morning.

Aye but that would involve actually reading the various communications. Not surprised. 

55 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Yeah I figured that’s probably the best thing to do. Not long to go now. Hopefully be a few of us on the same journey. Although I might need a nap after the drive 😂. I booked airport parking and got the fast track security. Was around £70 I believe 

£40 for parking and I couldn't get fast track as there was no availability.

I think I'll be fine going down but the thought of the drive home is giving me the fear.

9 hours ago, Stuart Jack said:

👍

you think the Fiorentina fans will be receptive to hearts fans in these "home" areas mate ?

Edited by Jamborose

14 minutes ago, graygo said:

£40 for parking and I couldn't get fast track as there was no availability.

I think I'll be fine going down but the thought of the drive home is giving me the fear.

Aye I’m the same. Brutal. I think we have the same flight home from Brussels, we just have an earlier one from Pisa. 
meant to ask, did you help set up at hampden in 2012, im sure I met you way back then. Was a young pup back then mind.

1 minute ago, JamboRossi79 said:

FFS absolutely gutted, we have just over 100, where are the rest of us trying to get tickets in the home end, what a joke.

There may well be another phase.

can anyone confirm that as per usual arrangements when i log in  i can buy two tickets on one purchase? my son is on my network and we will both have enough points so normally this works, but with the stricter id arrangements in place i’m worried that he has to buy from his own account and we would therefore be separated.

thanks.

• davemclaren changed the title to ***Official FIORENTINA Travel Thread - Meet up arrangements ***