Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Nucky Thompson

• Dazo

• JudyJudyJudy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Absolutely disgusting.  I'm properly riled up reading that.

Hope the scumbag gets criminal record and the sack.

What the hell is wrong with some people.

A fully grown adult man went along to a kids football game at a local park stood at the side of the pitch and did an impression of a monkey towards a mixed race child

You honestly wonder if there is an entire sub culture of people existing in the same villages towns and cities as the rest of us 

Nucky Thompson

Without condoning the alleged monkey taunts, it sounds like the dad is a bit of an attention seeker.

Going to the newspapers and contacting Marvin Bartley for support.

5 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Without condoning the alleged monkey taunts, it sounds like the dad is a bit of an attention seeker.

Interesting take. Guy making the taunts sounds like the arse end of humanity. 

Edited by Carter

7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Awareness and publicity is one of most effective weapons when dealing with things like this

Will never understand what goes through someone's mind to do something like that. To a child as well. 

Even in adults football, we've all probably been caught of short of shouting a few expletives at an opposition player. Never once has the colour of their skin played a part in my rationale.

16 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Not the first thing that really comes to mind tbh.

16 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Yeah, they should have just said absolutely nothing and kept it to themselves, that will stop it from happening again or stop people thinking that behaviour is  acceptable. :cornette:

AlphonseCapone
23 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Absolutely outstanding attempt at changing focus to the dad and not the guy doing it. Definitely where we should focus our attention here. Ridiculous point to make. 

People who do this sort of thing should be publically shamed.  Like, have their name and a picture of their face put up on billboards around their hometown with big letters saying what they did.  "Racially abuses children".  See how long they last in their job, or how they cope with everyone who recognises them knowing what they are. 

What a really big, clever, hard man he must be.  Not brave enough to do it to an adult, mind you, but deliberately seeks out a bunch of children playing in the park.  Oddball behaviour. 

The sort of person who will guaranteed come up with the classic sob statement "I'm not ususally like this, it was taken out of context, I can only apologise, error of my ways, etc."

The young lad should be allowed a free punt, as hard as he can, directly in this arsehole's baws. 

I’m the opposite of a tough guy (one of the mums could batter me), but it’s weird the guy didn’t get flattened or was threatened to the point he stopped.  It’s not like he used an offensive word, it’s proper bottom of the barrel stuff. 

15 minutes ago, Leisham38 said:

Beyond belief, absolute moron. The sort of guy that starts a tweet with ‘I’m not racist but….’

That's an admission that he can read and write, mate.

I doubt it !

John Findlay

I will wait until the person is charged, tried and found guilty before I condemn them. This might upset a few, but I don't believe all I read, and only believe half of what I see. So I will wait until charges are made and a prosecution obtained.

Whatever happened to the guy charged with racially abusing Dikamona?

Never seen anything about it.

Can’t expect change if someone caught on tv racially abusing someone isn’t event charged!!

Nucky Thompson
24 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Absolutely outstanding attempt at changing focus to the dad and not the guy doing it. Definitely where we should focus our attention here. Ridiculous point to make. 

If that was my laddie, i would've went straight over and smacked the boy in the coupon.

I wouldn't be taking my coat off so that the other dad's were holding me back.

Unknown user
57 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

That's your takeaway from this?

Nucky Thompson
18 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Bet he's a hibs fan.

Exactly. I would take anything that comes from a deluded with a pinch of salt

Dennis Reynolds
3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Exactly. I would take anything that comes from a deluded with a pinch of salt

Are you saying you think this has all been made up?

Seriously?

I don’t know if it’s because how I’m feeling just now, but I feel extremely sad that there are people like this in society, that wee laddie just wants to enjoy his game of football and along comes this Anus extremis to spoil his enjoyment and make him feel bad.

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That's your takeaway from this?

I like to look at the bigger picture Smithee.

The boy might be a fantasist. He is a Hibs fan after all :biggrin2:

Hungry hippo
1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

One of the worst posts I've seen on here in a while.

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I like to look at the bigger picture Smithee.

The boy might be a fantasist. He is a Hibs fan after all :biggrin2:

There are bigger things than football, and a 13 year old laddie getting racially abused is one of them. Grow up FFS.

This is my nephews friend, and I can assure you it happened. If that's your take away, or the "I'll wait till he's charged" pish, then just shut the **** up as no one really wants to know what you have to say on this.

There will be more to come from this. The alleged man was an official from the other club. There will definitely be charges as the alleged incident definitely happened more than once. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

There will be more to come from this. The alleged man was an official from the other club. There will definitely be charges as the alleged incident definitely happened more than once. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. 

That's even worse. 

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Hes an official with Currie ? That is appalling 

Some one I know from high school coaches kids from out that way but I have not spoken to them in years 

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Alleged man? The plot thickens, @JudyJudyJudy will be raging 

Unknown user
Just now, Sooks said:

Some one I know from high school coaches kids from out that way but I have not spoken to them in years 

It's quite mental eh, in balerno ffs

Just now, Sooks said:

He's a coach.

ScandinavianJambo

I have no idea how you interpreted that as attention seeking?! Bringing something despicable like this to the attention of the media to ensure a conversation about it (as we have now) is the right thing to do. It is not attention seeking (the negative interpretation of this). Contacting Barley seems wholly appropriate as he is the equality and diversity advisory for the SFA (you want change you go to the top) and add to that his son feels supported by this step (sounds like a good dad to me). I am curious about your stance of focusing on the victim's family's response instead of the awful racism on display here, but each to there own....

11 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

I don’t know if it’s because how I’m feeling just now, but I feel extremely sad that there are people like this in society, that wee laddie just wants to enjoy his game of football and along comes this Anus extremis to spoil his enjoyment and make him feel bad.

Possibly just the way your feeling. 🤔

Pasquale for King

I think the day might come when these games are behind closed doors, there was nearly a fight at the last youth game I was at a couple of years back when my great nephews team had the audacity to draw with Hutchie. 

3 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

There are bigger things than football, and a 13 year old laddie getting racially abused is one of them. Grow up FFS.

This is my nephews friend, and I can assure you it happened. If that's your take away, or the "I'll wait till he's charged" pish, then just shut the **** up as no one really wants to know what you have to say on this.

Well said. The internet seems to make folk forget the humanity of an issue. Not only is this shit, but hes a local boy who people may know.

Hes a hibby. So what. I saw a great story where a young hibby had been bullied last year and they took him chauffeur driven to meet the team etc, it was great work from Hibs and i hope they pick this up and take this lad under their wing, give him some positive role models. Shit, id like Hearts to do so to show this filth transcends rivalry.

Racially abusing a child. Outwith the obvious, you dont get much lower. Hope his cock falls off.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

An absolute scumbag who when caught should be banned from all levels of the game here.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Very experienced at this level of kids football. I’m still shocked it happened to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

He's a coach.

I know two of the coaches there from way back but do not see either of them any more ………. I just had a look at their website and it looks like the two that I knew are coaches with the 2004s not the 2009s

A proper weird story. The Dad didn’t see it but went on to describe second or third hand what happened in detail. 

On the other hand I don’t believe for a second anyone scratches their armpits with anything other than the opposite hand, especially not at the same time. Again, though, that comment is one made by the accuser. 

The ref only saw fit to “have a word.” Not a chance that guy remains at the side of the park if the ref has seen a racist act. 

I’ve seen coaches/parents kick off for a lot less and nobody would be held back for something like this. Loads of 13yo lads cry for all sorts of reasons at the end of a game. There is an admission the kid was in an emotional state prior to the alleged incident (kicking the ball away).

There is no smoke without fire but condemning/sacking/charging a guy based on what has been said and written here? No for me. Think I’ll wait til this is proven either way. 

Edited by Shaggy2

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's quite mental eh, in balerno ffs

That part does not surprise me in the slightest un fortunately but I had hoped things might have evolved a bit since I was last there 

Unknown user
Just now, Sooks said:

That part does not surprise me in the slightest un fortunately but I had hoped things might have evolved a bit since I was last there 

I lived in currie when I was very small, my dad's still there, I always thought Balerno was quite posh. I suppose it's been years though, that's an impression that's decades old.

Not that it means there would be no overt racists either I suppose!

Well I won the prize as I guessed the name of the first poster who would come on here and try to deflect from the point of the story. What is it about tories/loyalists that make them lose any sense of humanity

5 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

A proper weird story. The Dad didn’t see it but went on to describe second or third hand what happened in detail. 

On the other hand I don’t believe for a second anyone scratches their armpits with anything other than the opposite hand, especially not at the same time. Again, though, that comment is one made by the accuser. 

The ref only saw fit to “have a word.” Not a chance that guy remains at the side of the park if the ref has seen a racist act. 

I’ve seen coaches/parents kick off for a lot less and nobody would be held back for something like this. Loads of 13yo lads cry for all sorts of reasons at the end of a game. There is an admission the kid was in an emotional state prior to the alleged incident (kicking the ball away).

There is no smoke without fire but condemning/sacking/charging a guy based on what has been said and written here? No for me. Think I’ll wait til this is proven either way. 

I was at a game last year where something similar happened and the ref said twice after 2 incidents he didn’t hear or see it so nothing happened so don’t believe all refs want to get involved. 

Personally if I was a city coach I would have removed my team from the pitch. 

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

What a complete nob!

Not you JJJ, the guy n the article :lol:

Edited by Pans Jambo

fabienleclerq

How no one has stopped the game or kicked his ***** in I don't know. I'd stop a game for less.

On a massive sidestep "hibs legend"🤣