U13 tickets on etickets

fabienleclerq

fabienleclerq

Anyone managed to buy one for the Zurich game?

I am able to assign tickets etc for my sons account but it won't let me buy his Zurich ticket. He has a ST.

I've tried logging into his eticket account but won't let me purchase without buying an adult one at the same time,it won't let me do this either.

Ticket office obviously busy and not answering the phone.

have you allowed your account to manage his? it is something i think you need to do in his account.

IIRC on other threads where this issue has happened that is how they solved it

1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

I am able to assign tickets etc for my sons account but it won't let me buy his Zurich ticket. He has a ST.

I've tried logging into his eticket account but won't let me purchase without buying an adult one at the same time,it won't let me do this either.

Having the same problem.  Emailed ticket office this morning but no reply yet. Have already bought the adult and u13 tickets beside the u13 seats I now want to buy. Initially younger kids were not going and then decided the other kids could go to game after all. Hopefully easy solution. 

fabienleclerq
Just now, milky_26 said:

have you allowed your account to manage his? it is something i think you need to do in his account.

IIRC on other threads where this issue has happened that is how they solved it

Yeah I have, I've bought and assigned him tickets before. 

It may be to do with the seats being in the reserved bit.

1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

was it this season you have assigned and bought him tickets for? if not i have a feeling the system might have had an update/change that means you need to do the manage his account thing again

fabienleclerq
Just now, milky_26 said:

was it this season you have assigned and bought him tickets for? if not i have a feeling the system might have had an update/change that means you need to do the manage his account thing again

No as it happens, I'll go have another look but I'm 99% sure there's no difference from last year.

Just now, milky_26 said:

Think it’s simply down to the fact that they won’t sell an u13 without an accompanying adult ticket purchased as well. I bought adults and u13 for Zurich game on Saturday with no problems.  I then tried to buy another two u13 season ticket seats for Zurich right next to us today but because I wasn’t buying another adult ticket it wouldn’t complete the transaction. 

fabienleclerq
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think it’s simply down to the fact that they won’t sell an u13 without an accompanying adult ticket purchased as well. I bought adults and u13 for Zurich game on Saturday with no problems.  I then tried to buy another two u13 season ticket seats for Zurich right next to us today but because I wasn’t buying another adult ticket it wouldn’t complete the transaction. 

I've bought mine... for future reference, when you bought the adult and u13 together how did you do it?

Jambo 4 Ever
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I know someone with this issue too

what’s the solution?

Looks like Settings need changed to manage instead of assign as mentioned previously, you'll need to send a request from your account and log on your son's account and accept request, then back to yours to purchase, hope you remember his password 🤣

4 minutes ago, escobri said:

Looks like Settings need changed to manage instead of assign as mentioned previously, you'll need to send a request from your account and log on your son's account and accept request, then back to yours to purchase, hope you remember his password 🤣

This is the correct answer.

Out of nosiness, I went to see if I could buy my daughter’s ticket through her account there and discovered that I couldn’t. Have also had this problem renewing her season ticket.

As Escobri suggested, I then changed the network settings to that I can manage tickets for her rather than just assign them and logged in to my account, where I now have the option of buying her reserved tickets 👍🏼

Cheers for this, similar situation for me and ordering tickets for my son. Now sorted as per instructions above. 

fabienleclerq
39 minutes ago, escobri said:

I've changed it to manage but it still won't let me purchase it because I've already bought mine🙁

kingantti1874

I’ve got a problem as well I that I can only buy an u13 ticket. My accounts seem to be confused

how long are the seats reserved for? 

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’ve got a problem as well I that I can only buy an u13 ticket. My accounts seem to be confused

how long are the seats reserved for? 

I think Friday mate.

52 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I've bought mine... for future reference, when you bought the adult and u13 together how did you do it?

E-tickets 

52 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

That’s the issue - can’t buy an u13 ticket without buying an adult ticket in the same transaction. 

53 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I know someone with this issue too

what’s the solution?

Email TO or go to TO.  If I haven’t received a reply to my email by tomorrow morning I’ll pay them a visit. 

53 minutes ago, escobri said:

Think the issue is that u13’s are technically not allowed into tynie without an accompanying adult. This doesn’t mean an u13 can’t go on their own but it does mean that their ticket must be bought at the same time as an adult ticket for a seat beside the u13 ticket. 

Jambo 4 Ever
6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think the issue is that u13’s are technically not allowed into tynie without an accompanying adult. This doesn’t mean an u13 can’t go on their own but it does mean that their ticket must be bought at the same time as an adult ticket for a seat beside the u13 ticket. 

Makes sense but if each under 13 has their own account then if the parent already gets their own ticket, this system doesn’t allow them to log on and get their kids ticket

would be worth sorting this out so means less people lining up at office / trying to call / email in each time 

Are there no tickets available for the Zurich home match now? All greyed out in etickets.

Just found out today we can now make the match. 

1 minute ago, Homme said:

Are there no tickets available for the Zurich home match now? All greyed out in etickets.

You have until Friday to get your seats. You will see a wee notification on the screen next to your user icon and your tickets are held there. 

19 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Makes sense but if each under 13 has their own account then if the parent already gets their own ticket, this system doesn’t allow them to log on and get their kids ticket

would be worth sorting this out so means less people lining up at office / trying to call / email in each time 

Correct because an u13 isn’t supposed to gain entrance to the stadium on their own. 

3 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

You have until Friday to get your seats. You will see a wee notification on the screen next to your user icon and your tickets are held there. 

Found it, cheers!

5 minutes ago, Homme said:

Only for season ticket holders at the moment. General sale begins after Friday 5pm 

I had the same issue. Emailed the ticket office and they changed the settings on my son's account so that I can now manage his account from my login rather than just assigning him tickets. When I went back in there was a ticket reserved for both of us in the menu down the right hand side. 

The Wrinkly Ninja
1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

Assigning tickets is different to managing tickets.

Jambo 4 Ever
36 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Correct because an u13 isn’t supposed to gain entrance to the stadium on their own. 

Yes I understand that but still doesn’t help if the under 13 has a separate account 

I struggled with this a few days ago.

On your account go into your network, then click on your sons name, change can assign tickets, to can manage tickets.

log back into your account and buy both tickets.

edited to say both peoples tickets should appear in reserved tickets after this. If they don’t, repeat steps above.

Edited by KevinKyle10

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, KevinKyle10 said:

I struggled with this a few days ago.

On your account go into your network, then click on your sons name, change can assign tickets, to can manage tickets.

log back into your account and buy both tickets.

edited to say both peoples tickets should appear in reserved tickets after this. If they don’t, repeat steps above.

They have tried that but where do you find the friend request?

14 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

They have tried that but where do you find the friend request?

when you log into the under-13 account, it should be a notification, same place as reserved tickets, like when you click on your profile.

19 hours ago, escobri said:

This is exactly how to do it. Settings changed with TM over the summer - I had to do this to renew my Son's season ticket and it's been fine since for tickets too.

2 minute job and you only need to do it once :thumbsup:

Jambo 4 Ever
4 hours ago, KevinKyle10 said:

when you log into the under-13 account, it should be a notification, same place as reserved tickets, like when you click on your profile.

Thanks - but They can’t see it so they will try calling ticket office although I believe it’s hard to get through on phone too

Think the OP’s issue was same as mine.  It’s not just simply going into e-tickets and buying adult and u13 tickets, networked, at the same time. That works fine every time. 
OP’s issue was that  he had already bought adult ticket and now he also wants to buy u13 ticket. System won’t let him because u13 tickets can only be bought together with an adult ticket despite the fact he has already bought the networked adult ticket.
E-tickets can’t cope with that so phone or visit to TO required to fix it. I went in to TO this morning and sorted it no problem. 

I had problems getting through with the same u13 ticket issue on the phone so I emailed them, left my phone number, and they called me back when they were free. I just bought my daughter’s ticket over the phone when they called and they updated my settings at the same time. Really helpful lady I spoke to.

20 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

I went in to TO and got the u13 tickets I was after. Only a phone call or visit to TO will fix the issue. I emailed TO yesterday morning and still no reply. To be fair it’s busy, 25 minute queue today though only one person selling tickets due to short staffed because some lucky TO folk are off to Zurich to sort out away end tickets. 

3 minutes ago, Anoeta said:

I had problems getting through with the same u13 ticket issue on the phone so I emailed them, left my phone number, and they called me back when they were free. I just bought my daughter’s ticket over the phone when they called and they updated my settings at the same time. Really helpful lady I spoke to.

I did the same and 28 hours later still no reply. Unusual because they usually reply almost right away. As I said in other post, busy and short-staffed. 

Jambo 4 Ever
4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I did the same and 28 hours later still no reply. Unusual because they usually reply almost right away. As I said in other post, busy and short-staffed. 

Yes and they shouldn’t have their phone number on website if they can’t answer calls

not everyone is in position to be able to go into ticket office 

been mocked before but no reason the under 21s can’t be trained to help out in busy times 

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Yes and they shouldn’t have their phone number on website if they can’t answer calls

not everyone is in position to be able to go into ticket office 

been mocked before but no reason the under 21s can’t be trained to help out in busy times 

Grow up.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Yeah, with tickets for two legs of a European tie, season ticket holders getting Kilmarnock cup tickets (though much fewer probably) as well as the usual walk up ticket sales, it will be a very busy time for them. I’m not able to get into the ticket office either as I’m in Dumfries so I guess I got lucky with the emails and call back.

The_razors_edge

I’m having similar issues - got 1 adult ticket and 3 under 13’s tickets reserved to buy in my network in my basket but the system wont allow me to proceed to checkout and keeps giving me the attached error message.

I can’t get to the ticket office before close of business today. I’ve emailed the ticket office and they said they’d call me to sort it but that was last Friday and I’ve heard nothing since. 

3A7614B6-CE02-40CF-941D-A0A1ABAB4589.jpeg

fabienleclerq
6 minutes ago, The_razors_edge said:

I’m having similar issues - got 1 adult ticket and 3 under 13’s tickets reserved to buy in my network in my basket but the system wont allow me to proceed to checkout and keeps giving me the attached error message.

I can’t get to the ticket office before close of business today. I’ve emailed the ticket office and they said they’d call me to sort it but that was last Friday and I’ve heard nothing since. 

3A7614B6-CE02-40CF-941D-A0A1ABAB4589.jpeg

Have you bought the adults one yet?

If not you need to log in to the kids accounts and change the settings on network to let you manage not just assign.

If you've bought the adult I don't have a solution, I git the same email for a call back but had a mate grab it today from the TO.

The_razors_edge
7 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Have you bought the adults one yet?

If not you need to log in to the kids accounts and change the settings on network to let you manage not just assign.

If you've bought the adult I don't have a solution, I git the same email for a call back but had a mate grab it today from the TO.

No I haven’t bought my adult ticket yet. I was positive I had done all that for the kids tickets but will have another look. Thanks for the response 👍🏻

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, The_razors_edge said:

No I haven’t bought my adult ticket yet. I was positive I had done all that for the kids tickets but will have another look. Thanks for the response 👍🏻

I done it for assign but it appears to have changed to manage

The_razors_edge
22 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I done it for assign but it appears to have changed to manage

I’ve just tried to fiddle about and update the assign and manage settings but for whatever reason it won’t let me save the changes 🤷‍♂️ The save options disappears when to try to change the settings 😩