V Handy Footy Add In for Firefox

redm

Found this earlier and thought some of you fellow Firefox people might fancy it too. Basically its a fixtures & results service for your browser, fully customisable so that you can choose what you want it to track for you...Internationals, leagues, European or cup competitions etc. You can apparently also programme it to give you alerts when certain games are about to start but haven't worked out how to do that yet...

It's easier than keeping a webpage open, just sits in the bottom bar of your browser and pops up when you click it...

http://www.footiefox.com

can't see scotland on that list red, or am i being a blonde?

its under S about 3/4 way down the list:p:p if you go all the way to the bottom it appears 8thh from the top click the + sign and it opens up.

Found this earlier and thought some of you fellow Firefox people might fancy it too. Basically its a fixtures & results service for your browser, fully customisable so that you can choose what you want it to track for you...Internationals, leagues, European or cup competitions etc. You can apparently also programme it to give you alerts when certain games are about to start but haven't worked out how to do that yet...

It's easier than keeping a webpage open, just sits in the bottom bar of your browser and pops up when you click it...

Cheers. looks nifty

its under S about 3/4 way down the list:p:p if you go all the way to the bottom it appears 8thh from the top click the + sign and it opens up.

thanks ted, i never went right into it.

thanks ted, i never went right into it.

The competitions and cup things are at the top but keep scrolling down and you get to the individual countries...

Most similar things I've seen only had a few options and rarely include Scottish leagues so I was chuffed to find this one. Don't think there are any leagues it doesn't have...

Perth to Paisley

Found it recently and really pleased with it. The first time a goal went in I nearly dropped my laptop though. I have since turned off the sound!

Not sure how long it takes to update; will be interested to match it against the others when the season starts.

I have a keen interest of football in the Netherlands and Italy and see this tool as being invaluable in keeping me informed. It may even help with my rubbish German!

Skacel'sLeftFoot

Cheers Redm. I liked the fact it has a "Fast Freeflowing Football" converter on it. It doesn't show you the score where your team has been pumped again, but actually measures how "silky" the team was during the defeat. A much more accurate measure of football success.:P

• 5 weeks later...
not working for V3

Yeah, I noticed that I had to manually refresh it fairly often for it to work with the Firefox update....but I got a footiefox update yesterday and tonight I've had the scores popping up as they should. I think.

I'm not sure whether it's my browser version or my connection that causes the problems yet though.... :unsure:

thank you

thank you

You're very welcome. :)

Now that people seem to have it worked out well before I do, can anyone tell me if it's possible to get the webpages in English rather than German? I've changed the language profile from UK to US English and doesn't matter what option I have selected, when I click on teams/results...the page that opens up is never ever in English.

My German is getting better as a result, however. :biggrin:

Malcolm Tucker

This thing is really cool! Good find!

But does anyone find it random that on the Hearts - Motherwell match details thing they have Michael Stewart's middle name?

Archived