Our new screens.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

1 minute ago, pablo said:

I'm sure they could. In fact I know one who could! Not sure why you'd necessarily want to. Do you think the content will be too generic?

I am just going to wait and see I suppose , can not judge something before you see it in action

I don’t know if it is me thinking it will be too generic or not , maybe

I definitely don’t want it to be like someone has just left the telly on in the background at home though with a constant stream of TV commercials interjected with a bit of relevant match day stuff in between

I quite like just listening to music in between the announcements though and I often get a little nostalgic about particular eras as a supporter when I hear songs on the radio or a playlist that I associate with it ……….. even not very good songs by bands like Hard Fi or whatever , takes me back to 2005 / 6 season as soon as I hear Living for the Weekend or Hard to Beat . The 2010 s when ever an Arcade Fire song comes on the radio , that sort of thing

Any way I am sure it will all work really well and I probably just need to embrace change more 😄 

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hughesie27

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

• Sooks

• davemclaren

Tom Hardy’s Dug
18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That sounds similar to what I thought initially , a bit like when STV started doing micro ads for local companies local to the regional transmission area 

I will see how it looks and I am sure they will do what we need them to but I can not help thinking a local Hearts supporter in the industry could put some thing together easily enough to utilise the screens for pre and post match plus half time

What? On some blokes old Nokia?

This is a prepfessional outfit who have said - if you read the article - that they get the content we want during the week. They work it up, we review or tweak it and it is ready to be used at the weekend.

Funny thing to get concerned about.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I am just going to wait and see I suppose , can not judge something before you see it in action

I don’t know if it is me thinking it will be too generic or not , maybe

I definitely don’t want it to be like someone has just left the telly on in the background at home though with a constant stream of TV commercials interjected with a bit of relevant match day stuff in between

I quite like just listening to music in between the announcements though and I often get a little nostalgic about particular eras as a supporter when I hear songs on the radio or a playlist that I associate with it ……….. even not very good songs by bands like Hard Fi or whatever , takes me back to 2005 / 6 season as soon as I hear Living for the Weekend or Hard to Beat . The 2010 s when ever an Arcade Fire song comes on the radio , that sort of thing

Any way I am sure it will all work really well and I probably just need to embrace change more 😄 

Aye. This company wouldn’t have gone bust if they just leaves cameras running…

8 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

What? On some blokes old Nokia?

This is a prepfessional outfit who have said - if you read the article - that they get the content we want during the week. They work it up, we review or tweak it and it is ready to be used at the weekend.

Funny thing to get concerned about.

7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Aye. This company wouldn’t have gone bust if they just leaves cameras running…

Steady on mate its a bit early in the morning to get your self all animated about this is it not ?

Apologies if me trying to envisage how it will all come to gether is annoying you 

Old Nokia 😄 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Steady on mate its a bit early in the morning to get your self all animated about this is it not ?

Apologies if me trying to envisage how it will all come to gether is annoying you 

Old Nokia 😄 

Fair play mate.

You’re just pretty cynical

7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Fair play mate.

You’re just pretty cynical

May be on this I am a little , but i am more often than not pretty optimistic , and I did say i would wait and see how it comes together .................... I also said i am sure it would be good and slick

I think you might have mis interpreted my comment about the telly being left on though ............... I did not mean the cameras just left running , I meant more like when you are at home and the busy doing some thing and some one has left the telly on a channel with commercials , and it is just pumping out adverts to your subconscious in the back ground

I quite like music as part of the pre match and half time experience ............................ If I dont like the new set up then I suppose I could just squeeze another ping in before kick off and arrive at my seat for the whistle 😄

No biggie really 

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

May be on this I am a little , but i am more often than not pretty optimistic , and I did say i would wait and see how it comes together .................... I also said i am sure it would be good and slick

I think you might have mis interpreted my comment about the telly being left on though ............... I did not mean the cameras just left running , I meant more like when you are at home and the busy doing some thing and some one has left the telly on a channel with commercials , and it is just pumping out adverts to your subconscious in the back ground

I quite like music as part of the pre match and half time experience ............................ If I dont like the new set up then I suppose I could just squeeze another ping in before kick off and arrive at my seat for the whistle 😄

No biggie really 

I think it's a good thing, especially at the beginning, when we have no experience or expertise in this area. I wonder what othe clubs this lot support?

Sounds like there's a lot more expense in the running of these than I'd thought, I just wouldn't have imagined there would be an outside team creating content plus another coming in on matchdays.

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Sounds like there's a lot more expense in the running of these than I'd thought, I just wouldn't have imagined there would be an outside team creating content plus another coming in on matchdays.

Me neither , I assumed it would be a combination of the new PA bloke and the Hearts TV guys or some thing 😄 

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Me neither , I assumed it would be a combination of the new PA bloke and the Hearts TV guys or some thing 😄 

I was looking forward to trying to hack the Chromecasts 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Did nobody read the article?

They have people at Tynie training our own employees up on match days.

So once they are trained we can reduce their staff.

Pretty basic.