• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Victorian

• ri Alban

• briever

• periodictabledancer

periodictabledancer

Top trolling by the LibDems 

Honestly, when we sent her in undercover, we never thought it would work this well. As we celebrate/mourn today 100 years since the last Liberal PM, Agent Liz is ensuring that the Conservatives now get their opportunity to have a century out of power…

15 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

What are the odds on Liz not being PM in the next 2 weeks? Can see her stepping down/forced to leave.

I don't think that bet will be very lucrative.

periodictabledancer
15 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

What are the odds on Liz not being PM in the next 2 weeks? Can see her stepping down/forced to leave.

She's toast, she won't see out the week. 

1 minute ago, periodictabledancer said:

Top trolling by the LibDems 

Honestly, when we sent her in undercover, we never thought it would work this well. As we celebrate/mourn today 100 years since the last Liberal PM, Agent Liz is ensuring that the Conservatives now get their opportunity to have a century out of power…

Top trolling indeed, one would imagine they'll be done for a while. Are the libdems cutting through, thought projections were that SNP would be official opposition?

2 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

She's toast, she won't see out the week. 

She'll be out tomorrow, she must be. They might squeeze another day out of her, until they realise how incredibly unpopular that is I suppose.

periodictabledancer
3 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Top trolling indeed, one would imagine they'll be done for a while. Are the libdems cutting through, thought projections were that SNP would be official opposition?

Who knows. The opinion polls move so much from day to day , but I doubt the LibDems are going to do much - unless there is a serious Labour/LibDem approach to mirror the Tory/ukip pact of yesteryear. But that's a debate for another day. 

Edited by periodictabledancer

periodictabledancer
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

She'll be out tomorrow, she must be. They might squeeze another day out of her, until they realise how incredibly unpopular that is I suppose.

But at this rate she could be back in again on Friday. :lol:

1 minute ago, periodictabledancer said:

Who knows. The opinion polls move so much from day to day , but I doubt the LibDems are going to do much - unless there is a serious Labour/LibDem approach to mirror Tory/ukip pact of yesteryear. But that's a debate for another day. 

They could consider standing on a partial rapprochement with the EU ticket, wouldn't be a winning hand but would give them a meaningful boost.

41 minutes ago, Sooks said:

😄 

But yes . Patel would be total filth though . She would probably want to dress me up like a poor immigrant first 

😃      Well, if you ever get to find out, watch out for that caravan she's towing under her skirt.   :omg:

th?id=OIP.xCgf6fMOJR2ODplZjECBxgAAAA&pid=Api&P=0

4 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Who knows. The opinion polls move so much from day to day , but I doubt the LibDems are going to do much - unless there is a serious Labour/LibDem approach to mirror the Tory/ukip pact of yesteryear. But that's a debate for another day. 

No problem. I'll wait until midnight and post my thoughts on this.

Just now, Lone Striker said:

😃      Well, if you ever get to find out, watch out for that caravan she's towing under her skirt.   :omg:

Part of the attraction 🙂 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Lone Striker said:

Big arse Patel.

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

The Tories passed a law specifically to get him & his PA system taken off the air because they were pised off at the Benny Hill stuff being played. He got done by The Met and they confiscated his stuff - so he crowd funded and raised enough to get something even better & bigger.:lol:

Absolute legend. 

Just saw the crowd funder on his page, that bill for this went through yesterday or today where whichever Home Secretary of the month can have us arrested. The slide into NK, Nazi Germany, Russia etc goes on. 

periodictabledancer
1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

They could consider standing on a partial rapprochement with the EU ticket, wouldn't be a winning hand but would give them a meaningful boost.

Too soon. 52% in England hate the EU as much as unionists in Scotland hate the SNP. I don't buy the idea that English voters have seen the light on brexit, no matter what the opinion polls say  - and most brexit supporters I know will never admit that it has failed. But as I say, who knows. 

periodictabledancer
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just saw the crowd funder on his page, that bill for this went through yesterday or today where whichever Home Secretary of the month can have us arrested. The slide into NK, Nazi Germany, Russia etc goes on. 

Charles Wheeler (the Tory who was doing the media rounds tonight and spoke out damningly) made a great speech and spoke out strongly against it.  I don't have a link , it's on Twitter somewhere. His words of warning  have become very, very prescient. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Charles Wheeler (the Tory who was doing the media rounds tonight and spoke out damningly) made a great speech and spoke out strongly against it.  I don't have a link , it's on Twitter somewhere. His words of warning  have become very, very prescient. 

Good to hear. 

7 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Too soon. 52% in England hate the EU as much as unionists in Scotland hate the SNP. I don't buy the idea that English voters have seen the light on brexit, no matter what the opinion polls say  - and most brexit supporters I know will never admit that it has failed. But as I say, who knows. 

Aye - the Tory meltdown has probably just caused confusion and bewilderment in a lot of Brexit voters who swallowed the bait.  They probably just associate Brexit with jolly spiffingly good chaps like Boris and Farage, and don't care what Truss or Hunt or anyone else in the Cabinet think or say.    Anyway, there's a  war on - plenty opportunity to blame everything on that.

44 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Knew I’d seen that before. Was bugging me, then it clicked when watching MOTD. 

DD8AE002-D0D1-4CF7-839A-FE282360E0F6.jpeg

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Knew I’d seen that before. Was bugging me, then it clicked when watching MOTD. 

DD8AE002-D0D1-4CF7-839A-FE282360E0F6.jpeg

Nobody ever called him Priti 🤮😂

John Gentleman
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Labours Chris Bryant looks a wrong un 

Takes one to know one.

jack D and coke
57 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

I’ve always been attracted to absolute nutters..😐

Id be at that like an Alsatian at a big bowl of stovies I have to admit. 
Just to punish you understand. 

6 hours ago, Victorian said:

Chief Whip and Walnut Whip,  instead of having had enough,  have not had enough.  Both stay with their government payroll additional salary.   Well done them.  

Sacked-ending credits for monty python(i think) - YouTube

48 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's not funny anymore. People are going to suffer badly by the hand of this mob. GE needed now.

Agreed. People are suffering. The tories and all the careerist politicians need booted out and hopefully it'll be decades before they darken our doors again.

The Mighty Thor

So what's the next move then?

Truss is away. No question and you can bet your bottom dollar that the Brady bunch are on manoeuvres to get either someone in that can steady the ship or indeed looking to get Spaffer back in to try to take them to the next election.

what a carry on.

Naisys Tackle
6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Truss is away. No question and you can bet your bottom dollar that the Brady bunch are on manoeuvres to get either someone in that can steady the ship or indeed looking to get Spaffer back in to try to take them to the next election.

what a carry on.

Russia go nuclear. 

14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

what a carry on.

Rishi pm Penny deputy is the only option looking likely. If not they might as well walk away. No one or any other combo will work. Think loopy Liz is meeting the 1922 chairman today, she’ll be gone by the weekend for I’d hope. 

5 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Rishi pm Penny deputy is the only option looking likely. If not they might as well walk away. No one or any other combo will work. Think loopy Liz is meeting the 1922 chairman today, she’ll be gone by the weekend for I’d hope. 

If you were Rishi, would you accept it, after what happened to you, during the leadership election. And he was part of the Partygate brigade anaw, and the Covid fraud. In fact he wrote it all off, except for the wee guy, they need to pay.

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

If you were Rishi, would you accept it, after what happened to you, during the leadership election. And he was part of the Partygate brigade anaw, and the Covid fraud. In fact he wrote it all off, except for the wee guy, they need to pay.

They are politicians Ri he’ll accept it no bother I’d imagine. Partygate and covid is a millions mikes away from the shitshow we are currently witnessing. Not saying it shoukd be forgotten but getting the country and government running as close to normal should be the priority. This is only till the next GE anyway then it’s labour. 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

It's not funny anymore. People are going to suffer badly by the hand of this mob. GE needed now.

Not funny any more ? 😄 

When did it start being funny for you like

It has been a complete farce since Clegg ripped up the rule book and let the Tories in 2020 for god sake . I was not laughing then . I laughed even less when Gideon then conned millions of people by telling them we needed to impose a decade of austerity for him to fix the economy . He did not fix the economy , he just made his rich pals even richer . We’re you laughing when Cameron and May quit ? I was not , as contemptible as they were they were at least serious politicians . Then we ended up with this total circus as one clown after another cartwheeled in to 10 and 11 and tried to use their positions to grab as much cash as they could before they were chucked out . 

We had Boris Johnson as Prime Minister for god sake , if that was not enough to waken people up then I do not know what will be . People voting for these shambling corrupt scum bags by the million because they think they are funny or abbot buffoon like 

Look at the state of the party who will replace them at the next general election :rofl: 

Ibam not even sure who would be sat closest to the left between Penny Mordaunt and Kier Starmer 

On the contrary I started laughing about it all a while ago when I realised that the British public would just keep voting for these dicks no matter who they put in charge . No point in doing any thing else , not enough people north of the border to vote them out when every one down there just keeps voting for them

The situation has been grim as hell for years and there is nothing left to do but laugh 

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Looking forward to them having the WHip withdrawn and then trying to get any legislation passed in the next two years.

The Conservative Coalition of Chaos marches on !!!!

I P Knightley
15 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

It was probably worse last night.

He teamed up with Coffey to dish out wedgies to backbench Tory MPs.

periodictabledancer
3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

They've not managed to get their story straight yet.

I'm just watching this now on Sky in disbelief.

31 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Not funny any more ? 😄 

When did it start being funny for you like

It has been a complete farce since Clegg ripped up the rule book and let the Tories in 2020 for god sake . I was not laughing then . I laughed even less when Gideon then conned millions of people by telling them we needed to impose a decade of austerity for him to fix the economy . He did not fix the economy , he just made his rich pals even richer . We’re you laughing when Cameron and May quit ? I was not , as contemptible as they were they were at least serious politicians . Then we ended up with this total circus as one clown after another cartwheeled in to 10 and 11 and tried to use their positions to grab as much cash as they could before they were chucked out . 

We had Boris Johnson as Prime Minister for god sake , if that was not enough to waken people up then I do not know what will be . People voting for these shambling corrupt scum bags by the million because they think they are funny or abbot buffoon like 

Look at the state of the party who will replace them at the next general election :rofl: 

Ibam not even sure who would be sat closest to the left between Penny Mordaunt and Kier Starmer 

On the contrary I started laughing about it all a while ago when I realised that the British public would just keep voting for these dicks no matter who they put in charge . No point in doing any thing else , not enough people north of the border to vote them out when every one down there just keeps voting for them

The situation has been grim as hell for years and there is nothing left to do but laugh 

2010 not 2020 and a few other typos 

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Sam Coates interview with Daniel Kawcynski is a belter.

The levels of dysfunction are off the charts.

What a slaver.