Hibs tickets

soonbe110

What's the chance of it hitting 6LP? :lol:

Not having a season ticket or getting to games any more is killing me off, season by season.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hughesie27

• Sooperstar

• been here before

• The Hogfather

2 hours ago, William H. Bonney said:

Eat in the skyline restaurant for a month straight.  That would get you 30 points. 

But it’s only 10 days till the game :(

Edited by Armageddon

39 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

But it’s only 10 days till the game :(

Breakfast lunch and dinner.

29 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Breakfast lunch and dinner.

But think of the consequences ... 

comdlpng6970400.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey

hereford_hearts
On 27/07/2022 at 02:01, Kiwidoug said:

Anyone know how many loyalty points Hibs supporters need?

4?

7?

They'll just ask him when he can turn up so they can start the game! 

4 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

They'll just ask him when he can turn up so they can start the game! 

Good 👍👍

I'm a little confused with the loyalty points allocation. For example, myself and my son went to both Dundee United away games last season and also St Johnstone away but have no loyalty points added because it looks like we bought direct from them. 

Does anyone know whether I've perhaps messed up by going direct or is that how you have to do it sometimes depending on how the sales mechanisms are set up? 

Wouldn't like to think I'm doing myself out of loyalty points especially as it's the difference between having over 97 or not on this occasion.... 

Edited by Aaron78

Heartsmad1874
Just now, Aaron78 said:

I'm a little confused with the loyalty points allocation. For example, myself and my son went to both Dundee United away games last season and also at Johnstone away but have no loyalty points added because it looks like we bought direct from them. 

Does anyone know whether I've perhaps messed up by going direct or is that how you have to do it sometimes depending on how the sales mechanisms are set up? 

Wouldn't like to think I'm doing myself out of loyalty points especially as it's the difference between having over 97 or not on this occasion.... 

St Johnstone and Dundee Utd sold them direct because they wanted the cash right away, nothing Hearts can do about that.

I went to those games and never heard of us offering to add the points on, just a case of is what is unfortunately.

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

I'm a little confused with the loyalty points allocation. For example, myself and my son went to both Dundee United away games last season and also St Johnstone away but have no loyalty points added because it looks like we bought direct from them. 

Yep, some clubs only sell direct, Motherwell do it sometimes too. It's a pisser, especially because we never win in Perth, so we don't even get LPs as a consolation prize!

1 minute ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

St Johnstone and Dundee Utd sold them direct because they wanted the cash right away, nothing Hearts can do about that.

I went to those games and never heard of us offering to add the points on, just a case of is what is unfortunately.

Cool, thanks for confirming. Was at other away games where I received loyalty points, so wasn't sure. But that makes sense! 👍

RenfrewHearts

97 could be the number for a sell out.  PM's open if anyone can't make it but meets the threshold.

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

This has been discussed previously and, for the life of me, I can't understand why LPs couldn't be added subsequently on production of the ticket stub on next visit to our ticket office. It would hardly be an administrative burden.

2 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Yep, some clubs only sell direct, Motherwell do it sometimes too. It's a pisser, especially because we never win in Perth, so we don't even get LPs as a consolation prize!

Haha very true! As I recall it was 1 all up in Perth but we possibly deserved to sneak the win. 

Both Dundee United games were well worth the journey though! 

Captain Lithuania
Just now, Wee Mikey said:

This has been discussed previously and, for the life of me, I can't understand why LPs couldn't be added subsequently on production of the ticket stub on next visit to our ticket office. It would hardly be an administrative burden.

Because people could just bring tickets for games they didn’t go to and cheat the system. If nobody gets the points it’s fairer in a way. 

5 minutes ago, RenfrewHearts said:

97 could be the number for a sell out.  PM's open if anyone can't make it but meets the threshold.

Cheers

Edited by maroon
Mix up

smartin1987

Anyone on holiday when the game is on sitting on 74 loyalty points finally got to over 100 then the loyalty point cull came 🤣 worth a try for me and my boy

August Landmesser
Just now, Aaron78 said:

Haha very true! As I recall it was 1 all up in Perth but we possibly deserved to sneak the win. 

Both Dundee United games were well worth the journey though! 

Aye, we should've won the 1-1, Zander Clark playing a blinder as I recall...

Anyway, hopefully we'll end that hoodoo this season!

3 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Because people could just bring tickets for games they didn’t go to and cheat the system. If nobody gets the points it’s fairer in a way. 

But, that would mean someone who did have an away stub forgoing their LPs for someone who didn't which is illogical and not really much of a cheat.

Captain Lithuania
1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

But, that would mean someone who did have an away stub forgoing their LPs for someone who didn't which is illogical and not really much of a cheat.

How could you prove that a particular person bought that ticket? Would require more admin than it’s worth I would imagine. At the end of the day the current system has been in place for years. Some people miss out and it is what it is. I’ve missed out in the past and I will here as I have 91 points. It is what it is I’m afraid. 

smartin1987
3 minutes ago, jambodan1998 said:

I meet the threshold in 2 off my accounts pm me if you would like them

Pm sent

jambodan1998
6 minutes ago, jambodan1998 said:

I meet the threshold in 2 off my accounts pm me if you would like them

Both gone

The Hogfather
27 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Have you ever seen the length of the queues for the ticket office on a match day? Could you imagine how much worse it would be if you added that into the mix? 

If anyone has a ticket for this or isn't going would take a ticket, sitting on 78 points but doubt it will drop again. 

39 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

They could train up the under 18's to do this as well as stuffing envelopes with tickets for the semi's and finals...

8 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Needing 5 LP in a few hours. Is that 2 away games and 1 home?

Buy 5 home tickets. U16 ones. May take a while for the points to come in don’t think it’s straight away

Sitting on 90 if anyone would be able to let me use their ref number be much appreciated. Happy to return favour with other away/European tickets down the line

19 minutes ago, maroon said:

Buy 5 home tickets. U16 ones. May take a while for the points to come in don’t think it’s straight away

It doesn't work like that 🤣

Hearts are rampant
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

That would possibly only work if the ticket stub was handed over and kept by ticket office.

If not, some people would just give the very same stub to their friends/family for them to go in and get loyalty points added to their accounts too, using the very same ticket stub.

I guess Hearts could take a note of ticket number / stand/row/seat etc of the away ticket stub was for, so they could then check to make sure no one else comes in with same ticket stub.

I guess some folk aren’t fussed for keeping the stub anyway, hence no issue of ticket office kept it. Others will keep stubs along with programmes, team sheets etc as collectors.

been here before
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Another one of the (many) reasons its not really practical is that if everyone who went to these 2 away games had the LPs added then all it would do is raise the amount of LPs needed for tickets so thosecwho missed out now would still miss out.

25 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

It doesn't work like that 🤣

It does. Meant to add separate games though lol. If u buy an u16 ticket to each of the next 5 home games you’ll get 5 points

8 minutes ago, maroon said:

It does. Meant to add separate games though lol. If u buy an u16 ticket to each of the next 5 home games you’ll get 5 points

That makes a bit more sense. Would a customer who already has an ST get extra LPs added for a match they have a ticket for though?

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

That makes a bit more sense. Would a customer who already has an ST get extra LPs added for a match they have a ticket for though?

Yeah I've bought extra tickets before for a home game and got a loyalty point for it.

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, WDJ87 said:

Needing 5 LP in a few hours. Is that 2 away games and 1 home?

You’re not earning 5 points in the next few hours. 

11 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Yeah I've bought extra tickets before for a home game and got a loyalty point for it.

Good to know. Ta!

been here before
3 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

You’re not earning 5 points in the next few hours. 

You could if you buy them in person from the TO, they go on straight away. Do it online and its 11.20 pm.

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, been here before said:

You could if you buy them in person from the TO, they go on straight away. Do it online and its 11.20 pm.

Only County and Dundee Utd available just now, he'd only be earning 2 points.

Another Robbo

So how does sharing your reference number work? Would that mean the person could use your ref any time to buy other tickets? Do you have to share any personal details?

6 minutes ago, Another Robbo said:

So how does sharing your reference number work? Would that mean the person could use your ref any time to buy other tickets? Do you have to share any personal details?

In theory, yes. But, purchasing tickets using someone else's ref number would be doomed to failure. To avoid even that then only give your details to a known friend.

5 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Worth it for the Steak and Chorizo pies though :D

Another Robbo
7 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

In theory, yes. But, purchasing tickets using someone else's ref number would be doomed to failure. To avoid even that then only give your details to a known friend.

Thanks. I've only shared via the supporters club so was wondering how it works "normally".

10 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

7 blocks still showing as available. Sections 27, 31, 34 and 35 gone.

A lot of seats left u reckon? Hoping it goes to a third phase