Jump to content

Hibs tickets


soonbe110
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wee Mikey
4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

What we thinking then. 100 points first round? 90?
I'm down on 85 so not too hopeful.

 

Methinks 92, or thereabouts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sooperstar

    15

  • hughesie27

    27

  • been here before

    14

  • The Hogfather

    13

HoGwash
18 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Gordon’s comment indicate they did request it or at least informed the SPFL of the issue but were ignored. 

I believe they asked for the 1st game to be away, which it is. I assume they thought they'd be ready by game 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HoGwash
18 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Gordon’s comment indicate they did request it or at least informed the SPFL of the issue but were ignored. 

I believe they asked for the 1st game to be away, which it is. I assume they thought they'd be ready by game 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

been here before
5 hours ago, Mister T said:

p046ncym.jpg

 

Thats some coincidence as I just watched 2 episodes of this on YouTube at aboit 8am this morning. Never seen it since it was on originally. Whats the chances :lol:

 

Quality bairns telly from when the BBC didnt feel the need to dumb everything down.

 

Johnny Ball is a living legend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seymour M Hersh

Maybe they'll give us half their main stand due to all the season ticket refunds they'll be handing back? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Internet

Most season ticket holders will probably on about 85 so I imagine it'll be at least 90. I'm down on 65 since I couldn't renew this year so have given up hope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Masonic
4 hours ago, The Internet said:

Most season ticket holders will probably on about 85 so I imagine it'll be at least 90. I'm down on 65 since I couldn't renew this year so have given up hope.

 

how many lp is it for season tickets only

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hoof.hearted

Anyone know how to find out how many loyalty points a person has? Obviously without phoning the club as we all know that is a waste of time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hughesie27
2 hours ago, Masonic said:

 

how many lp is it for season tickets only

You get 20 for a ST.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gorgie_Rules
2 minutes ago, hoof.hearted said:

Anyone know how to find out how many loyalty points a person has? Obviously without phoning the club as we all know that is a waste of time.


Can check on your etickets account. To check somebody else you have to have them added to your network

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hoof.hearted
33 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:


Can check on your etickets account. To check somebody else you have to have them added to your network

Thanks for that. Just checked and I have 144 points. Season ticket holder, have shares, and been to all home friendlies this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hoof.hearted
11 minutes ago, hoof.hearted said:

Sorry, mis read earlier. Thought you'd need 190 points for tickets. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

stevie1874
13 minutes ago, hoof.hearted said:

Thanks for that. Just checked and I have 144 points. Season ticket holder, have shares, and been to all home friendlies this season. 

Do you get loyalty points for having shares?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bungalow Bill
44 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Do you get loyalty points for having shares?

Original shares yes, 10 points per season. 
 

You don’t get points for the shares bought when Vlad was in charge. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

stevie1874
4 hours ago, Apache Mal said:

Original shares yes, 10 points per season. 
 

You don’t get points for the shares bought when Vlad was in charge. 

👍 never did get the shares allocated to me for money put int SOH that were held by the trust. Would they count ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bungalow Bill
2 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

👍 never did get the shares allocated to me for money put int SOH that were held by the trust. Would they count ? 

I really don’t know, do SOH still hold shares?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

👍 never did get the shares allocated to me for money put int SOH that were held by the trust. Would they count ? 

No, they are stuck in the ether somewhere, allegedly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hoof.hearted
4 hours ago, Apache Mal said:

Original shares yes, 10 points per season. 
 

You don’t get points for the shares bought when Vlad was in charge. 

I didn't think so either, but mine are Vlad shares and it does give me points. I enquired last season why I had a lot more points than my son when we both have season tickets and go to same games, and was told its because I have shares. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kiwidoug

If Hibs put the tickets on sale this week, I bet they won't sell many till after the St Johnston game.  Crushing defeat and the place will be half empty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

stevie1874
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

No, they are stuck in the ether somewhere, allegedly. 

Cheers I’ve sort of given up chasing where they are now. Supporters trust is last I was told but they don’t exist anymore. A well known person involved with SOH at the time was always uncontactable. ☹️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mr Elwood P
7 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

If Hibs put the tickets on sale this week, I bet they won't sell many till after the St Johnston game.  Crushing defeat and the place will be half empty.


Be 3/4 full if they barely sell a ticket ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kiwidoug
55 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:


Be 3/4 full if they barely sell a ticket ...

Only in theory though.  If they lose on Saturday, how many of their 10,500 ST holders will turn up?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MR INCREDIBLE
6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Only in theory though.  If they lose on Saturday, how many of their 10,500 ST holders will turn up?

I don’t even believe the figure of 10,500 season tickets!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bungalow Bill
10 hours ago, hoof.hearted said:

I didn't think so either, but mine are Vlad shares and it does give me points. I enquired last season why I had a lot more points than my son when we both have season tickets and go to same games, and was told its because I have shares. 

That’s interesting. If that’s the case I’d sell my ‘vlad’ shares to my mate so he can benefit from the extra LP. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hughesie27

Can you still buy shares for points? What's the minimum you need? 10 points a year seems very generous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We_are_the_Hearts

Must be an announcement soon, the game is a week on Sunday!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sooperstar
24 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Must be an announcement soon, the game is a week on Sunday!

The longer it takes the lower they'll have to set the points too. No time to be messing around with multiple stages. Get on with it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jager man
5 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

I don’t even believe the figure of 10,500 season tickets!!

Same here. I don't believe anything they say down there now. Reminds me so much of the romanov era where Vlad would be constantly blaming everyone bar himself. Playing on the blind loyalty of scottish fans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rockwell
51 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Must be an announcement soon, the game is a week on Sunday!

Expect to hear something tomorrow or wednesday as ticket office is closed on a Monday 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bungalow Bill
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Can you still buy shares for points? What's the minimum you need? 10 points a year seems very generous.

200 shares. I was under the impression the loyalty points benefit was for pre 2004/5 shareholders, but someone has said otherwise. 
 

You’d have to buy shares privately. There will be no shortage of shareholders given fans bought over £1 million worth of shares in 2012. Minimum purchase was 1000 shares for £110 (I think). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hughesie27
1 minute ago, Apache Mal said:

200 shares. I was under the impression the loyalty points benefit was for pre 2004/5 shareholders, but someone has said otherwise. 
 

You’d have to buy shares privately. There will be no shortage of shareholders given fans bought over £1 million worth of shares in 2012. Minimum purchase was 1000 shares for £110 (I think). 

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Surprised there's been no announcement yet but not complaining as I don't get paid til Friday. :ninja: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

number-16
6 minutes ago, Locky said:

Surprised there's been no announcement yet but not complaining as I don't get paid til Friday. :ninja: 

Ron refusing to sell tickets until the match is rescheduled

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shanks said no

Their hospitality is on sale.

 

The Edinburgh Club, my arse

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shanks said no

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tickets-hospitality/hospitality

 

Hate them

 

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Hospitality/LandingPage

 

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/?_ga=2.236170118.662184717.1658762387-597356210.1658762387

now on sale

 

£31

 

Please note, as this is a Category A game, supporters wishing to purchase tickets will need to have been on the Hibernian FC ticketing database for a minimum of 12 months and have a previous purchase history for non-category A games.

Edited by The Frenchman Returns
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I like their images of their top hospitality lounge!  

 

 

Pioneers

 

 

 

 

🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

maroonlegions
8 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

 

I like their images of their top hospitality lounge!  

 

 

Pioneers

 

 

 

 

🤪

That looks like a upgrade on a  greasy spoon or a high school canteen.  Check the minging  McDonald's like tables and  chairs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

 

I like their images of their top hospitality lounge!  

 

 

Pioneers

 

 

 

 

🤪

 

Have they deliberately made it look like a lounge in an airport since their fans won't actually be near a real one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ribble said:

 

Have they deliberately made it look like a lounge in an airport since their fans won't actually be near a real one?

 

Looks worse than any airport lounge I've been in!

 

 

More like the coffee shop in an Asda... 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sooperstar

Folk might want to take a look at our own Fans' Bar, before passing comment on the Hibs one.

4px-BW84_n0QJGVPszge3NRBsKw-2VcOifrJIjPYFYkOtaCZxxXQ2UFFTkYlswUR-b2JIUiwVNVExWJKvSReGsmsQm_yFN83U4RXao1yooHNYvAFqoNtVg.jpeg.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Folk might want to take a look at our own Fans' Bar, before passing comment on the Hibs one.

4px-BW84_n0QJGVPszge3NRBsKw-2VcOifrJIjPYFYkOtaCZxxXQ2UFFTkYlswUR-b2JIUiwVNVExWJKvSReGsmsQm_yFN83U4RXao1yooHNYvAFqoNtVg.jpeg.jpg

 

That's as you say that's the fans bar, the images from Hibs, as it says are their top offering, £225 a head for Cat A matches. 

 

 

Comparison would be to the Skyline, Gorgie Suite Executive Lounge or Gorgie Suite. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by SUTOL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Famous 1874

I’ve heard we’ve asked for a greater allocation if possible. 
 

Ron Gordon open to the idea. Others on the board not keen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

I’ve heard we’ve asked for a greater allocation if possible. 
 

Ron Gordon open to the idea. Others on the board not keen.

That would be funny

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jambo-in-furness
4 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

I’ve heard we’ve asked for a greater allocation if possible. 
 

Ron Gordon open to the idea. Others on the board not keen.

How much would I like that to be true?

 

but sadly it’s not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, SUTOL said:

 

I like their images of their top hospitality lounge!  

 

 

Pioneers

 

 

 

 

🤪

Pioneers

Hibernian Football Club have been one of the great innovators in Scottish Football and continues to be such.

Our new offering, Pioneers, is to celebrate the history of firsts the club have led the way with. From being first to play in Europe, first to install floodlights and first to wear a commercial sponsor on the shirt they are all showcasing the clubs status of great innovation within the game.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hughesie27
44 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

I’ve heard we’ve asked for a greater allocation if possible. 
 

Ron Gordon open to the idea. Others on the board not keen.

:jjyay:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Hogfather
52 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

I’ve heard we’ve asked for a greater allocation if possible. 
 

Ron Gordon open to the idea. Others on the board not keen.

 

Heard from who exactly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...