Right hand man for csaba

Rods

I am full of excitement today.

Looking forward instead of that dread feeling, that has been about recently.

What years was our New Manger at borussia monchegladback(sp)

I was reading somewhere, maybe in the ****** or the hibsman. Thats csaba is looking to appoint a scottish coach.

I was thinking maybe Paul Lambert would fit that bill.

Maybe csaba knows him from his time in germany and he is currently out of work.

kingantti1874

I was reading somewhere, maybe in the ****** or the hibsman. Thats csaba is looking to appoint a scottish coach.

Paul Lambert? I certainly hope not, one of the most un intelligent people i have ever heard.

I think we should get Paul Hegarty back - thought he was a big loss when he left the first time and i understand is currently out of work. Either that or Sandy Clark, a step up from his position at the sheep and a hearts man..

Nah, he's one of those who thinks he's great, similar to John Collins. I'd bring back Paul Hegarty, he was the one that made things tick when he was behind Jim Jeffries & Billy Brown. I remember when he left, Hearts were at the top of the league and within 2 weeks we were starting to slide down a bit again, think that was the season we won the cup in 98.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Why would Csaba know Lambert?

Because two people that may have been in the same country at the same time would obviously run into each other and develop a strong friendship and thus would work wonders as a management team. Jeez!;)

Only a Game

Didnt he say in the press conference that an assistant would be joining him shortly, in fact he said "his assistant".

That suggests he's already found one

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Robbo:) What this space.

Robbo would make a good side-kick

Maybe give some of the slackers a boot up the bottom

one step at a time

Nucky Thompson
Robbo would make a good side-kick

Maybe give some of the slackers a boot up the bottom

one step at a time

It's not a source from a taxi driver, just a feeling. I think the club have lined up Robbo and what's convinced me is shabba talking about him in his interview:)

Robbo:) What this space.

I hope you are right. He seems to be definitely bringing along a German/Hungarian that he has worked with as an assistant but we need one more coach. It should be someone with SPL experience and Robbo fits the bill.

Charlie-Brown

I'm sure they mentioned on Talk-107 last night some guy who'd been Csaba's assistant at Ferencvaros.

Famous Hearts
It's not a source from a taxi driver, just a feeling. I think the club have lined up Robbo and what's convinced me is shabba talking about him in his interview:)

Its not going to be Robbo or any Scot going by what he said at the PC.

winston churchill
I'm sure they mentioned on Talk-107 last night some guy who'd been Csaba's assistant at Ferencvaros.

:Agree:

Gigolo-Aunt
Didnt he move to Liverpool from Dunfermline??

Haha he did. Bizarre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istv%C3%A1n_Kozma

I cant quite remember him but have read about him before, sure it was in that times thing.

Pretty sure he was a Souness signing for Liverpool. Was a very classy player for Dunfermline. Excellent on the ball.

Drylaw Hearts
Pretty sure he was a Souness signing for Liverpool. Was a very classy player for Dunfermline. Excellent on the ball.

He was voted one of the worst Premiership players EVER a few years ago.

IIRC he made only 1 appearence for Liverpool.

But he was decent Dunf.

Gigolo-Aunt
He was voted one of the worst Premiership players EVER a few years ago.

Surprised at that. He hardly played and was not a big fee signing.

There has been some ****e bought with big money in the Premiership.

Nucky Thompson
Its not going to be Robbo or any Scot going by what he said at the PC.
You're probably right. It's just a feeling when shabba mentioned about going to meet Robbo for a whiskey and talk about women:) Also when Vlad sacked Robbo he said there might be a position for him at the club in the future.

Because two people that may have been in the same country at the same time would obviously run into each other and develop a strong friendship and thus would work wonders as a management team. Jeez!;)

Just a suggestion maybe lamberts german knowledge would help him be the next sidekick.

SUSS I am sure you love the germans, oh yeh and you love the rule brittania song, go figure ;)

Say What Again
Didnt he move to Liverpool from Dunfermline??

Haha he did. Bizarre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istv%C3%A1n_Kozma

I cant quite remember him but have read about him before, sure it was in that times thing.

I used to work beside a Dunfermline fanatic He used to travel to Dumfries on a Wednesday night to watch them in the B&Q cup etc. I think in something like 10 years he had missed 3 games home and away - and this was in the 1st and 2nd division.

Anyway, he once went on holiday to Hungary specifically because that's where Kozma was born. He stayed in the town were he was born for a few days. A pilgrimage :wacko:

Archived