The Official "Mixu Paatelainen -What a Signing!!" thread

Guest S.U.S.S.

Guest S.U.S.S.

May i be the first to thank agent Mixu in once again giving us all a great laugh.

Your own distinct brand of Hoofball seems even more inept than some of your predecessors, i can only hope you last longer than Sauzee.

Mixu must stay!

Nelly Terraces

Mixu turning into the 21st century hobo answer to Alcox Miller/John Blackleg/Blobby W/Jim 'rat in ahole' Scruffy etc...

A total hobo ****. Love the bloke.

NT.

Csaba's Soccer firm.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Mixu turning into the 21st century hobo answer to Alcox Miller/John Blackleg/Blobby W/Jim 'rat in ahole' Scruffy etc...

A total hobo ****. Love the bloke.

NT.

Csaba's Soccer firm.

:)

Only a Game

Mixu is 9/1 to be the first SPL manager to leave/get the sack this season.

I think I mihght have some of that.

Guest S.U.S.S.

First to be sacked, Nooooooooooooooooo

Come on KB, we must mobilise and keep coco, i mean Mixu in his job!:)

Patrick Bateman

This is just an excuse to post the greatest picture of all time. I wonder if we'll see Pantyliner in the same state in a couple of months?

TH1_2202saub.jpg

winston churchill

i stated last season when they brought big buster in,it will all end in tears.

they are to thick over on fursttaewarethugreen.net to see whats going on under their noses, due to their Infatuation with the big team.

Nelly Terraces
This is just an excuse to post the greatest picture of all time. I wonder if we'll see Pantyliner in the same state in a couple of months?

TH1_2202saub.jpg

A true legend. :hobofish:

NT.

Csaba's Soccer Firm.

winston churchill

TH1_2202saub.jpg

chimp.jpg

I banged into an olf school chum this morning, died in the wool hibby, he works at Fester Road ( dont ask source as i cant disclose what he does there).

Anyway i asked him how the fat Finn was getting on, he said he is out of his depth, and has lost the dressing room already, the Goal keeper Maka whatever his name is, is not happy, and McNeil is dodgy, he reckons they have a better 3rd choice keeper, but this kid has a bad attitude and a big head too boot.

He reckons Mixu wont last till christmas, he also told me Nade is going to sign for Neal Warnock ( done deal) and that Nade has been carrying a goin injury for 6 months, he said that Hearts had been giving him injections before games too get him too play.

He said Nade cant wait too get away from Hearts ,and that he has never really been fit sinse he signed for US.

He said Nade refused to play in the last 3 games to allow the groin too heal, and was fined 2k because off this.

He also told me they got beat by St Johnstone, and Brechin in closed door games, and Nish looks horrendous, they have only had 3 weeks off as well.

He also said Nish was at the Ladies Race Day at Musselburgh and was plastered, and is well out off shape.

Its not looking good down fester road way.:rockon:

Nucky Thompson

TH1_2202saub.jpg

That is the best picture that gets all the feckers going:)

Drylaw Hearts

TH1_2202saub.jpg

Le Chimp was a plum.

_44433082_mixu203b.gif

The FatFinn is out his depth.

Donald Park has too much influence there imo and he is also out his depth.

Add into the melting pot that the youngsters they released at the end of last season were the ones with technical ability, indeed I am told they released an 18 yo who was technically the best player at the club

"Mixu is a Jambo, Mixu is a Jambo...na na na naaaaaaaa, na na na naaaaaaa"

Yup, that could work. I also look forward to joining the rest of the Jambos in trashing another Hibs keeper this season. Could be even easier than with previous victims if he sticks with the Shermanator, his scars are probably still raw....

Nelly Terraces
I banged into an olf school chum this morning, died in the wool hibby, he works at Fester Road ( dont ask source as i cant disclose what he does there).

Anyway i asked him how the fat Finn was getting on, he said he is out of his depth, and has lost the dressing room already, the Goal keeper Maka whatever his name is, is not happy, and McNeil is dodgy, he reckons they have a better 3rd choice keeper, but this kid has a bad attitude and a big head too boot.

He reckons Mixu wont last till christmas, he also told me Nade is going to sign for Neal Warnock ( done deal) and that Nade has been carrying a goin injury for 6 months, he said that Hearts had been giving him injections before games too get him too play.

He said Nade cant wait too get away from Hearts ,and that he has never really been fit sinse he signed for US.

He said Nade refused to play in the last 3 games to allow the groin too heal, and was fined 2k because off this.

He also told me they got beat by St Johnstone, and Brechin in closed door games, and Nish looks horrendous, they have only had 3 weeks off as well.

He also said Nish was at the Ladies Race Day at Musselburgh and was plastered, and is well out off shape.

Its not looking good down fester road way.:rockon:

Total jubblies.:P

Patrick Bateman

Here's Faaty consoling one of the flairite minions after today's fooballing tragedy

fight_club1.jpg

Guest S.U.S.S.
Here's Faaty consoling one of the flairite minions after today's fooballing tragedy

fight_club1.jpg

Jesus, thats wrong, for so many reasons, just wrong!;)

Malcolm Tucker
Add into the melting pot that the youngsters they released at the end of last season were the ones with technical ability, indeed I am told they released an 18 yo who was technically the best player at the club

Someone who was at my school was released by the Hobos, very good player indeed (if a bit small). Very strong, fast and good technique.

But he said there was a few of them released, some who he really didn't think deserved it at all.

Malcolm Tucker

There was a big rumour going round that their young keeper was gay (not petulant by the way, serious), and that he was receiving a lot of abuse from his team-mates. That's why he wanted away so much and got himself into a big old huff. Now he's become alienated etc etc.

Maybe just a rumour though eh...

Guest S.U.S.S.
There was a big rumour going round that their young keeper was gay (not petulant by the way, serious), and that he was receiving a lot of abuse from his team-mates. That's why he wanted away so much and got himself into a big old huff. Now he's become alienated etc etc.

Why was he alienated? I thought that bunch bum merchants clowns would love another ring master to join their ranks?????;)

Malcolm Tucker
Why was he alienated? I thought that bunch bum merchants clowns would love another ring master to join their ranks?????;)

My thoughts exactly. Maybe he wasn't camp enough?

:107years:

Mixu is 9/1 to be the first SPL manager to leave/get the sack this season.

I think I mihght have some of that.

I hate saying it but the sensible money is on shabba!

I met up with an old school pal this morning who works at fester road and got chatting about football the following is information he told me.

1. Fat Finn wont last, he has lost the dressing room already, all to do with the goalkeeper situation, seemingly Maka whatever his name is , is not happy about being dropped, McNeil is not any use either he reckoned, he did say they have a good third choice keeper, but this lad has a big head and a bad attitude.

2. He reckoned fat finn will be lucky too last till christmas.

3. Nish looked totally unfit which he could not understand as they have only had a 3 week break, however Nish was seen at Musselburgh ladies day , totally steaming drunk.

4. They got stuffed 3-1 by st johnstone, and also gubbed by Brechin, in closed door games.

5. On Hearts, He said Nade will be signing for Neil Warnocks team ( Done Deal) and that Nade has had a bad groin for the last 6 months.

6. Nade was fined 2k by the club for refusing too play in the last 2 games, club wanted to give him pain killing injections which he refused.

Any way thats it, and i cannot reveal the source, so dont ask, things are off too a very bad start down fester road id say.:band2:

Charlie-Brown

Mister Potato-head got a 4 year contract so they won't be happy to pay him off....regards the goalies they've got a 19 year old Hungarian kid called Grof whom Hearts decided against signing after a trial period and we signed Bjornsson instead, failing that they could always bring back Zibby Malkowski. :)

Gigolo-Aunt

Not reading too much in to their Inter Toto defeat. Hibs are only just back to training and it was always going to be a tough ask against a decet side who were in to the swing of things.

Still, its nice to see the keepers and keeping up the tradition of giving away howling goals.

Feck them.

ScottishSandstorm
Mister Potato-head got a 4 year contract so they won't be happy to pay him off....regards the goalies they've got a 19 year old Hungarian kid called Grof whom Hearts decided against signing after a trial period and we signed Bjornsson instead, failing that they could always bring back Zibby Malkowski. :)

I think it is hilarious that Bjornsson is better than any Hibs keeper. Bjornsson is what... 4th or 5th choice at Hearts? :107years:

Only a Game
I hate saying it but the sensible money is on shabba!

A man who has just been appointed after a 7 month search compared with a man who has just had his team knocked out of Europe before the kids are back to school, doesnt have the support of the fan base and is clearly out of his depth ?

Shabba wont be sacked IMO. Certainly not anytime soon and he certainly wont be first to go. He might well walk at some stage but I just cant see Mixu outlasting Shabba as it stands at the moment.

Maybe Mixu's situation is a timely reminder for us as to where we might be just now :eek: ?

Aye fair enough it's been well shecht in Gorgie of late and some might swap places for a bit of Hobo style 'stability' :wacko: ..........but boy what a ride it's been so far eh :dribble: ( easy to say when things are looking up I suppose :rolleyes: )

Petrie is still playing the old maid with the books, while selling of the clubs very future, and hopes to keep the fans off his case by appointing a past 'fans favourite' ..............oldest trick in the book :P

He got lucky with Mowbray but I fancy they may be in for a nice long run of has beens, and duds .............the mafia as VR put it succinctly ;)

Onwards and upwards

Shabba :)

Drylaw Hearts
Not reading too much in to their Inter Toto defeat. Hibs are only just back to training and it was always going to be a tough ask against a decet side who were in to the swing of things.

Still, its nice to see the keepers and keeping up the tradition of giving away howling goals.

Feck them.

I love Gordon Marshall.

_41001938_gordonmarshall203.jpg

Ron Burgundy

I heard that he's not gay but his boyfriend is.

Denial is a way of life at the piggery.

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=122827

The whole thread is :laugh: but post 20 is :rofl:

Archived