A week of mixed emotions

iantjambo

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, Locky said:

Quite the update only 2 weeks later, but Lady Locky and myself are in a great place. She's been offered a house through here that we'll be moving into in September, and we had it confirmed today that she is carrying Little Locky v2. All happened very suddenly and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't in a state of shock but what a turnaround. 

Stick in there folks. Life has mysterious ways of working, but there's always good ahead.

:pleasing:

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Ah, great news, I'm chuffed for you both👍

1 minute ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

:pleasing:

A win for the good guys of JKB. :thumbsup: 

JudyJudyJudy
13 hours ago, Locky said:

Quite the update only 2 weeks later, but Lady Locky and myself are in a great place. She's been offered a house through here that we'll be moving into in September, and we had it confirmed today that she is carrying Little Locky v2. All happened very suddenly and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't in a state of shock but what a turnaround. 

Stick in there folks. Life has mysterious ways of working, but there's always good ahead.

Great news. 

14 hours ago, Locky said:

Talk about weeks of mixed emotions.

You must be high as a kite buddy

32 minutes ago, Ked said:

Talk about weeks of mixed emotions.

You must be high as a kite buddy

Heads all over the place tbf Ked. :lol: But in a good way obviously! The plot twist the past few weeks has been like something out of a story. One happy chappy here though.

10 minutes ago, Locky said:

Heads all over the place tbf Ked. :lol: But in a good way obviously! The plot twist the past few weeks has been like something out of a story. One happy chappy here though.

No wonder.

And I'm chuffed for you not only about little locky but your housing situation which I know is a big deal.

Now you can just worry about all the stuff that goes with bringing up bairns 🥺😆😆

36 minutes ago, Ked said:

No wonder.

And I'm chuffed for you not only about little locky but your housing situation which I know is a big deal.

Now you can just worry about all the stuff that goes with bringing up bairns 🥺😆😆

Cheers Ked! Yeah definitely nice stresses to have. :D 

16 hours ago, Locky said:

I couldn't be more pleased for you Locks.

Many congratulations, I'll raise a glass to you tonight.

Morgs

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I couldn't be more pleased for you Locks.

Many congratulations, I'll raise a glass to you tonight.

Morgs

:cheers: Morgs. Had my oldest the last 2 nights but she's away now so hoping to raise a glass myself soon.