Yes had an interesting day. Been in bed but up and down 

Edited by rudi must stay

17 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Similar to mine.

Life is for living eh?

Had a good couple of days.

Went for an afternoon kip.

Had a weird dream which left me feeling a bit melancholic.

Went out for a smoke and started to feel annoyed about the state of the planet.

And then felt annoyed about the folk moaning about the tyre deflating people.

Then decided to do something about it so looked for the cop26 thread ,realised I'd already ranted on that .

So here I am.

Ah well fek it the planets getting shat on and no one really cares.

That dream though funny how they especially afternoon one's send you a bit funny.

Der Kaiser

Fed up.

2nd time with Covid floored me this week.

Now got Torticollis which is a real pain in the neck.

My kettle broke.

Good news was I thought my good mortgage rate ended in 3 months after being bombarded with emails and texts from loads of companies but its actually fixed at 2.25% for the next 2 years and 3 months.

4 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Fed up.

My kettle broke.

Good news was I thought my good mortgage rate ended in 3 months after being bombarded with emails and texts from loads of companies but its actually fixed at 2.25% for the next 2 years and 3 months.

Nothing like a good bit of financial news to cheer you up.

Dick Dastardly

Could do with a job. Could do with job interviewers who say they will let you know one way or the other actually having the common decency to let you know one way or the other. Could do with job advertisers actually acknowledging that I've taken the time to apply for their crappy little job. 

Apart from that, no too bad. 

Dick Dastardly
15 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Fed up.

My kettle broke.

Thoughts and Prayers for your kettle. 

therefsajambo

Feeling good myself. Suns been shining all weekend . Hardly been in the house .  Refereeing a local league decider on Friday night so something to look forward to. Will have a mins silence beforehand in memory of the kettle lol 

Harry Potter

Back to work after a week off, rubbish sleep, dream of being in a pub, lol, got this huge glass wi

a crack in it, lost the plot wi the barman, all in all feeling ok.

And theres pavement works on craigs cres, the joys.

16 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Back to work after a week off, rubbish sleep, dream of being in a pub, lol, got this huge glass wi

Not the best of nights then, Harold?

:biggrin2:

3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

I'd be raging to if he put his arse in it

Vlad Magic

Saying fond fair-wells to my unofficial uncle tomorrow.

Going to be a tough gig. Been a constant companion for 40+ years.

Have my family on hand for the inevitable melt down as I haven’t grieved for him since we heard the news.

Couple of nights away in Cornwall are always nice however the circumstances dictate otherwise.

I get up around seven

Get outta bed around nine

And I don't worry about nothin' no

'Cause worryin's a waste of my, time

3 hours ago, Rousset1 said:
I get up around seven

Nae worries.

My mental health is in a bad way and it's all down to work. People that get the bus are generally ****ing arseholes, I may as well be called Doug Shite. Bunch of smelly ****ing *****, I'm sick of smelling other people aswell, How ****ing hard is it to jump in a shower? Management are also arseholes No wonder companies are offering welcome bonuses now to get other idiots to sign your life away. I'm on sertraline so cannie shoot my load either so the wife's happy.

Maple Leaf
On 05/06/2022 at 11:00, rudi must stay said:

Some people call that a honeymoon.

3 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I call it life 

Aw man, cheer up.

There’s no pockets in shrouds.

22 hours ago, Rousset1 said:
I get up around seven

Have you been dancing bud?

rudi must stay
On 08/06/2022 at 17:46, Bauld said:

Really want to kick my meds but it is proving to be a difficult task these days.

Oh a meds man interesting 

Jambo 4 Ever
On 08/06/2022 at 14:02, Herbert. said:

My mental health is in a bad way and it's all down to work. People that get the bus are generally ****ing arseholes, I may as well be called Doug Shite. Bunch of smelly ****ing *****, I'm sick of smelling other people aswell, How ****ing hard is it to jump in a shower? Management are also arseholes No wonder companies are offering welcome bonuses now to get other idiots to sign your life away. I'm on sertraline so cannie shoot my load either so the wife's happy.

You had a look at a different job perhaps?

Really want to kick my meds but it is proving to be a difficult task these days.

What medication are you on?

On 08/06/2022 at 14:02, Herbert. said:

I had a vicious habit on painkillers for a long time.

The inability to climax and the constipation were two of the reasons I broke that particular habit.

Tough one as I was particularly fond of them.

41 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You had a look at a different job perhaps?

Aye, I have a interview on Tuesday as a trainee lorry driver. I'm ment to be going onto the autonomous buses soon aswell but it's still dealing with the same people ain't it. 

39 minutes ago, Ked said:

I had a vicious habit on painkillers for a long time.

The inability to climax and the constipation were two of the reasons I broke that particular habit.

Tough one as I was particularly fond of them.

Do painkillers no **** your organs up if you take too many?

2 hours ago, Ked said:

What medication are you on?

I've been on sertraline for nearly 2 years now.

The side effects have settled down a bit. Having a wank isn't a 2hr marathon exercise routine anymore.

But I'd like to start weaning off it. At least drop the dosage.

The reaction to not taking it for about 3 days is ****ing terrifying though. 

Doctor FinnBarr

I was put on Trazodone 250ml without a doctor even seeing me (lazy *******s). No instructions on what to do or how to wean myself off them, just done it myself, down to 100ml at the moment, think I'm doing well BUT, the least wee thing can set me back, got a very loving wife who is my godsend.

1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I was put on Trazodone 250ml without a doctor even seeing me (lazy *******s). No instructions on what to do or how to wean myself off them, just done it myself, down to 100ml at the moment, think I'm doing well BUT, the least wee thing can set me back, got a very loving wife who is my godsend.

I was much the same because doctors wouldn't see anyone face to face during covid.

So they put me on the drugs which have definitely made a difference.

They offered me therapy as well which due to covid meant they sent me to a website where i write down all my feelings and loads of other shite that's utterly useless to me.

rudi must stay
8 hours ago, Bauld said:

I was much the same because doctors wouldn't see anyone face to face during covid.

They offered me therapy as well which due to covid meant they sent me to a website where i write down all my feelings and loads of other shite that's utterly useless to me.

My brother's boyfriend wrote down some of my thoughts eye-opening for them 

On 16/06/2022 at 19:20, Herbert. said:

Do painkillers no **** your organs up if you take too many?

I suppose anything can.

My habit was opiate painkillers.

High dose over a period of time keeps you on a high.

Glad I'm by that all .

23 hours ago, Bauld said:

I've been on sertraline for nearly 2 years now.

The side effects have settled down a bit. Having a wank isn't a 2hr marathon exercise routine anymore.

But I'd like to start weaning off it. At least drop the dosage.

The reaction to not taking it for about 3 days is ****ing terrifying though. 

I'm really not a fan of anti depressants.

Having had a long term relationship with someone who was put on the earlier ones it seemed to me that all it did was suppress things for her.

She ended up on anti pchycotics.

My partner currently argues with me about chemical treatments.

She is in the mental health profession.

Your last paragraph .

Is that from having gone through not taking them or is it because of how you felt before prescription?

Any withdrawal is tough buddy and I've had a few over the years.

18 hours ago, Bauld said:

Unfortunately mental health provision is the cinderalla of the health service.

But it is important to write down things and all the other shite that's suggested .

Even if its to rule out what doesn't help.

Sometimes there's nothing that does buddy and you just have to ride it out.

If its any consolation I've found it gets easier.

19 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

A good woman is a godsend .

There's lots of help for any addiction buddy.

And the fact you want to get help is the greatest step.

I was on anti depressants for about 8 years - various types and strength.

Started with Onatrampoline - you know the one 🙂 and ended on Tramadol which to me was like horse tranquilliser.  

Weaned myself off them gradually myself over 3/4 months and that was nearly 3 years ago. So much better without them but still get low and anxious but learning to recognise the signs and putting things in place to deal with them

Funny talking about side effects - I was tired constantly and had no drive. Not sure if is being off the meds or splitting up with the ex but I could shag a barbers floor these days. 

54 and always up for it 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Ked said:

I suppose anything can.

My habit was opiate painkillers.

High dose over a period of time keeps you on a high.

Glad I'm by that all .

I spent over a year on a mix of opiate painkillers (tramadol) along with a neuropathic painkiller (pregabolin). Once the issue in my mech was sorted, I just stopped them both all of a sudden. 2 nights later I couldn't understand why I couldn't sit and relax, had a serious bout of restless leg, had to get up every 5 minutes and walk around the house. Went to bed and couldn't sleep, I managed no more than a couple of hours. It was the next morning it clicked, I was addicted to either 1 of the tablets, or both. The problem was I had travelled down to my parents and had none to hand. Luckily my dad had a selection of painkillers, including tramadol. Spent the next couple of months slowly weening myself off of them.

Nowadays I try to avoid taking painkillers for something that isn't excruciating pain. Not saying I'm a tough guy, I would just rather the pain than go through that again 

JudyJudyJudy
13 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

I was on anti depressants for about 8 years - various types and strength.

Started with Onatrampoline - you know the one 🙂 and ended on Tramadol which to me was like horse tranquilliser.  

Weaned myself off them gradually myself over 3/4 months and that was nearly 3 years ago. So much better without them but still get low and anxious but learning to recognise the signs and putting things in place to deal with them

Funny talking about side effects - I was tired constantly and had no drive. Not sure if is being off the meds or splitting up with the ex but I could shag a barbers floor these days. 

54 and always up for it 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

image-23-10-21-07-01-9.jpeg