Ticket Office..........

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo
Sorry if I have this wrong. You didn't renew due to VR but are still going to the games via pay at the gate , thus giving VR MORE money and still filling the ground??:confused:

No, financially I couldn't get a season ticket BUT wouldn't have bought one anyway after the pesh I have watched over the last 2 seasons

But I am a die hard jambo and will get to as many games as i can OR that I want to attend.

Csaba will get my 100% backing and just hope that Romanov will let this guy succeed or fall by his OWN decisions.

Drylaw Hearts
WHAT !!

i hope your trust in romanov pays of.

after all the lies and mismanagement over the last few years i'm not renewing this season. hopefully romanov has the right manager and if he stops interfering with the team we'll stand a chance of winning a few games.

if he starts his sh*t again we'll in trouble big time and the fans will regret renewing before he delivered.

i'll support hearts next season like i've always done but paying on the day makes me feel i'm doing the right thing.

My policy was always :

No Manager = No Season Ticket

Clerry Jambo
My policy was always :

Totally agree DH - we obviously wont match last years s/t sales but hopefully a few decent signings and the numbers will increase.

A decent start and I'm sure Tynie will be near capacity.

Drylaw Hearts
Totally agree DH - we obviously wont match last years s/t sales but hopefully a few decent signings and the numbers will increase.

A decent start and I'm sure Tynie will be near capacity.

Fingers crossed.

My policy was always :

my policy was quality manager and romanov butts out of interfering with the team and players.

i'm wait and see.

can't trust romanov so i'll give him a season to make me believe again since he's shafted us for over 2 years. i think that's fair don't you.

Clerry Jambo
my policy was quality manager and romanov butts out of interfering with the team and players.

i'm wait and see.

can't trust romanov so i'll give him a season to make me believe again since he's shafted us for over 2 years. i think that's fair don't you.

Mitch that is certainly fair.

For me though I have supported this lot for many years and look forward to a pint and then along to Tynie for the game. Don't get me wrong though Romanov has severely peshed me off but I will support the team as often as I can.

Drylaw Hearts

i'm wait and see.

I will not argue with anyone for not buying a ST.

I can fully understand how you feel.

I'm glad we've got someone in and I've got a feeling he'll do ok.

The next 6 weeks are crucial for him though.

A Squad overhaul is required.

Mitch that is certainly fair.

For me though I have supported this lot for many years and look forward to a pint and then along to Tynie for the game. Don't get me wrong though Romanov has severely peshed me off but I will support the team as often as I can.

me too

I will not argue with anyone for not buying a ST.

I can fully understand how you feel.

I'm glad we've got someone in and I've got a feeling he'll do ok.

The next 6 weeks are crucial for him though.

A Squad overhaul is required.

I agree.

Skacel'sLeftFoot
I passed about 10:30 this morning and there certainly wasn't any queue.

No doubt the nay-sayers have found yet another excuse not to buy. :sad:

I was a nay sayer as I thought VR had been taking the p1sh and wasn't willing to part with 450 quid before he reassured me. In the past week, I feel he has and myself and many others will part with the cash to renew.

So, no excuse, but just the possibility that a wee insignificant protest by 4000+ stopped HMFC from having another Kaunas reject at the helm.;)

Archived