Ticket Office..........

Clerry Jambo

I passed about 10:30 this morning and there certainly wasn't any queue.

No doubt the nay-sayers have found yet another excuse not to buy. :sad:

Stuff 'em - we're better of without them!

Nah, I'm sure everyone was heading down, but then saw your moaning moosh and went 'feck that, I'm off to the pub' ;)

Stuff 'em - we're better of without them!

EXACTLY!

I'd rather have 9,000 SUPPORTERS than 13,500 with boo boys!

I'll be heading down in half an hour or so, so I'll let you know if business is brisk or not.

I'll decide if and when i buy a new season ticket, not you! I've had a season ticket for 20 years and i 'll have them in future too! When i see an improvement in the team and the way we play, i'll be first in the queue believe me!

I'll decide if and when i buy a new season ticket, not you! I've had a season ticket for 20 years and i 'll have them in future too! When i see an improvement in the team and the way we play, i'll be first in the queue believe me![/QUOTE]

sounds a bit glory hunterish to me

I'll decide if and when i buy a new season ticket' date=' not you! I've had a season ticket for 20 years and i 'll have them in future too! [b']When i see an improvement in the team and the way we play, i'll be first in the queue believe me![/[/b]QUOTE]

Think what you want, been going since the 1st division games in the early 80's, hardly missing a match, Yeah! real gloryhunter eh! Fool!!

I'll decide if and when i buy a new season ticket, not you! I've had a season ticket for 20 years and i 'll have them in future too! [b']When i see an improvement in the team and the way we play, i'll be first in the queue believe me![/b]

Aye, because he's seen loads of glory in the 20 years he's held a ST, right enough.

Drylaw Hearts

Hello Hello ?

Do you have a stutter ?

Ron Burgundy

Think what you want' date=' been going since the 1st division games in the early 80's, hardly missing a match, Yeah! real gloryhunter eh! [b']Fool!![/[/b]QUOTE]

I ain't getting on no plane.

Exactly! Can't stand folk that think they're better than others. Just because i've not re-newed for the first time since 1988 i'm called a gloryhunter! Idiots! I could reel off more facts about Hearts than most folk who think they're the dogs b*****s!

Chad Sexington

Think what you want' date=' been going since the 1st division games in the early 80's, hardly missing a match, Yeah! real gloryhunter eh! [b']Fool!![/[/b]QUOTE]

I ain't getting on no plane.

Quit your jibba jabba!!

I could reel off more facts about Hearts than most folk who think they're the dogs b*****s!

Probably because you have your boat buried in Hearts books instead of going to the game. :rolleyes:

Just back.

Business wasn't exactly brisk but there were a couple of others in the queue behind me when I left.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a new season ticket book to stroke.

Just been passed Tynie.

Best get your fingers out, it's getting pretty busy. ;)

21bread.jpg

Whats Rob Jones doing looking on with boy on his back?

Probably because you have your boat buried in Hearts books instead of going to the game. :rolleyes:

Wondered when you were going to bore us with your presence!

Aye, because he's seen loads of glory in the 20 years he's held a ST, right enough.

we've been the most succesful club outside the old firm in that time, in europe more than any other club, come closer to winning the league than anyone else, been the first team in years to break into the top 2, won more trophies in the last 10 years than anyother club

fair enough we havent won the league or been dominating domestic cups, but most clubs would swap our "success" with theirs

people seem to believe we always played like we did when burley was in charge, weve had poor seasons by our standards, but **** me we're not as bad as the docksiders or st mirren

Think what you want' date=' been going since the 1st division games in the early 80's, hardly missing a match, Yeah! real gloryhunter eh! Fool!![/quote']

i can understand that you wouldnt want to go regarding your dislike for romanov, other commitments, because of financial restrictions etc

but just because we have had 2 poor seasons . . .

jamboinglasgow
Just back.

Business wasn't exactly brisk but there were a couple of others in the queue behind me when I left.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a new season ticket book to stroke.

oh you and your strange sexual practices;)

i can understand that you wouldnt want to go regarding your dislike for romanov' date=' other commitments, because of financial restrictions etc

but just because we have had 2 poor seasons . . .[/quote']

Once again, folk assume i'm not going back because of two bad seasons. For your information, i WILL be going to some of the games next season, i'm just not prepared to pay ?430 up front for the quality i've been watching. I work on a Saturday morning and ususally have to finnish early to get to Tynecastle meaning i'm losing money everytime i go along. By the time I rush around like a blue-arsed fly, get into the ground(usually between 3 & 3:15) i'm knackered, then I have to watch my team play poorly. It's about then i wonder what the hell i've rushed about for, then more often than not, leave feeling pashed off because of the result.

Once again' date=' folk assume i'm not going back because of two bad seasons. For your information, i WILL be going to some of the games next season, i'm just not prepared to pay ?430 up front for the quality i've been watching. I work on a Saturday morning and ususally have to finnish early to get to Tynecastle meaning i'm losing money everytime i go along. By the time I rush around like a blue-arsed fly, get into the ground(usually between 3 & 3:15) i'm knackered, then I have to watch my team play poorly. It's about then i wonder what the hell i've rushed about for, then more often than not, leave feeling pashed off because of the result.[/quote']

mate i amnt having a go at you (no idea who you are, your waist size, date of birth) but your first post looked along the lines of you not going back as the last two seasons had been gash

i can completely understand your reasons (above) for not going, im a student in glasgow and im the same with running round like a tube to get to the ground for 3pm to get back on a bus to be back for work at 8

i am happy to apologise and get away from petty squabbles

mate i amnt having a go at you (no idea who you are' date=' your waist size, date of birth) but your first post looked along the lines of you not going back as the last two seasons had been gash

i can completely understand your reasons (above) for not going, im a student in glasgow and im the same with running round like a tube to get to the ground for 3pm to get back on a bus to be back for work at 8

i am happy to apologise and get away from petty squabbles[/quote']

No probs, not one to hold grudges mate, I only say what I do because certain people (they know who they are) on KB don't know me and think they're somewhat superior than other fans, personally, i'd rather have a constructive discussion about Hearts than some stupid squabble, that's what I joined JKB, unfortunately, there are some muppets on here that don't know any better I'm afraid :huh:

I'm not trying to be argumentative or to provoke 'better fan' type debate...but...remember when the ST renewal dates were approaching and the club had been phoning ST holders etc? A huge number of people insisted that they wouldn't be renewing because we didn't yet have a manager and said that they wouldn't do it until we did.

So now we have Csaba, they've come good on the Jan 1st statement. Have these people come good on their promises? I hope so, because IIRC there were bloody hundreds of them and if they do, it'll boost our ST sales rather nicely.

Drylaw Hearts
I'm not trying to be argumentative or to provoke 'better fan' type debate...but...remember when the ST renewal dates were approaching and the club had been phoning ST holders etc? A huge number of people insisted that they wouldn't be renewing because we didn't yet have a manager and said that they wouldn't do it until we did.

So now we have Csaba, they've come good on the Jan 1st statement. Have these people come good on their promises? I hope so, because IIRC there were bloody hundreds of them and if they do, it'll boost our ST sales rather nicely.

Have some patience.

:P

I reckon everyone who didn't renew has 6around months to do so.

:)

Have some patience.

:P

I reckon everyone who didn't renew has 6around months to do so.

6 months! Pfft. Talk about hedging your bets...

The thing is, there was much debate at the time about whether they really were just being principled or if it was more to do with not really wanting to watch a team who weren't a dead cert to achieve all that much. There was a suggestion that a significant percentage of these people represented those who had appeared during the 05/06 season, y'see.

Now, I don't think that's necessarily the case. But I do wonder how many of them were perhaps just not that bothered about renewing or going to games and just used this as a good excuse. All of those people who accused people who had already renewed of trashing the club, contributing to its demise..things like that.... How many of them were just blasting hot air? That's what I'm getting at. I suspected at the time that it might have been a few....

Ibrahim Tall

Think what you want, been going since the 1st division games in the early 80's, hardly missing a match, Yeah! real gloryhunter eh! Fool!!

Just a question but if you've been going sinse the early 80's why are you only now not going because of the "way we play"? It's not like we've not played gash football in the past. :P

Drylaw Hearts
6 months! Pfft. Talk about hedging your bets...

The thing is, there was much debate at the time about whether they really were just being principled or if it was more to do with not really wanting to watch a team who weren't a dead cert to achieve all that much. There was a suggestion that a significant percentage of these people represented those who had appeared during the 05/06 season, y'see.

Now, I don't think that's necessarily the case. But I do wonder how many of them were perhaps just not that bothered about renewing or going to games and just used this as a good excuse. All of those people who accused people who had already renewed of trashing the club, contributing to its demise..things like that.... How many of them were just blasting hot air? That's what I'm getting at. I suspected at the time that it might have been a few....

I think there will always be a number who will 'drop off' the list for numerous reasons.

I seriously considered it myself.

VR was driving a wedge between me and my seat.

But......

I'll put your mind at ease by telling you - I've renewed.

I think there will always be a number who will 'drop off' the list for numerous reasons.

But......

Yes, I suppose so. And I hope they feel utterly ashamed of themselves for blasting those who didn't see things quite the same way that they did. Grr. Time will tell, I'm sure someone will start a poll or something soon...

But you have yours - brilliant. :)

That's one down, and a few thousand yet to go...apparently...

chester copperpot
Yes, I suppose so. And I hope they feel utterly ashamed of themselves for blasting those who didn't see things quite the same way that they did. Grr. Time will tell, I'm sure someone will start a poll or something soon...

Just tried to do this online, but my account is blocked, GRRRR. Will need to do it tomorrow. Had that wee enjoyment feeling at the pit of my stomach when I was going online to renew. I actually feel quite good about hearts just now.

Drylaw Hearts

Give it time.

Just a question but if you've been going sinse the early 80's why are you only now not going because of the "way we play"? It's not like we've not played gash football in the past. :P

Simple, back then, we weren't as good as we could've been but there were no high expectations. Over the years, we've played in Europe, finnished 2nd in the league 4 or 5 times and won the big cup twice. When Romanov took over, he said we would win the league within 3 years, and get to a champions league final. The league's one thing but the CL is a piece of nonsense..I know that. Both Celtic and Rangers are pretty poor teams and if we'd managed to add a couple of top quality players to the 05/06 squad, I believe we'd've won the SPL. Since then, the quality has deteriorated and players play when they can be arsed. Going back in time again, our players played for the shirt and badge they were wearing cos they cared, the last two years or so they don't give a hoot so why should I fund them with my season ticket money?, that's the difference between now and then, they played for the club and fans, now, a lot of them don't. Hope that answers your question.

Just tried to do this online, but my account is blocked, GRRRR. Will need to do it tomorrow. Had that wee enjoyment feeling at the pit of my stomach when I was going online to renew. I actually feel quite good about hearts just now.

Blocked? Did you do something naughty? :)

Glad that you're renewing though. My idea of protest was to renew but not actually pick it up from the TO. Hehe. It's still sitting there. Completely pointless of course but it made me feel better. At least now I'll be excited when I go to pick it up...the way it should be.

Swept up in the tide of enthusiasm I finally got round to going down to the Ticket Office to pick up my Season Ticket that had been waiting there for about a month (I didn't realise I was protesting like RedM but clearly I was and my protest worked)

There was nobody else there and was about 11:00

Five to One
Swept up in the tide of enthusiasm I finally got round to going down to the Ticket Office to pick up my Season Ticket that had been waiting there for about a month (I didn't realise I was protesting like RedM but clearly I was and my protest worked)

There was nobody else there and was about 11:00

Does everyone not buy online these days anyway?

I wandered out of the TO grinning like an idiot after I'd renewed today and I've been sitting stroking it for the last four hours :biggrin:

Its not nice not being an ST holder.

Yep, a lot do. I certainly did. But you have the choice of collecting it in person or waiting to have it posted if you don't collect by the end of July. I preferred to pick it up as I don't trust the Royal Mail and Hearts to get it to me in time for the season.

Though it did sit for over a month until I collected it.

Clerry Jambo

Just back from hols - has there been an official number sold since the initial 9000k figure?

i did mine over the phone, and they posted them too me, i got them on Wednesday this week, i moved from the old stand too section c in the wheatfield, got 4 together, some non beleivers never renewed these seats so i got them.

There was a post in the way blocking my view in the old stand, so i decided to upgrade.

Thanks to who ever it was who never renewed.:oopsoops:

Just back from hols - has there been an official number sold since the initial 9000k figure?

The girl in the ticket office told me they had sold around 11500, i spoke too them on Tuesday this week.:)

i did mine over the phone, and they posted them too me, i got them on Wednesday this week, i moved from the old stand too section c in the wheatfield, got 4 together, some non beleivers never renewed these seats so i got them.

There was a post in the way blocking my view in the old stand, so i decided to upgrade.

Thanks to who ever it was who never renewed.:oopsoops:

What row are you in ?

Clerry Jambo
The girl in the ticket office told me they had sold around 11500, i spoke too them on Tuesday this week.:)

If that is true mate it's a great response from the Hearts support - I will admit that I didn't renew mine.

You would think the web site would have announced this as that would defo be good news despite all the negativity surrounding the club.

But......

WHAT !!

i hope your trust in romanov pays of.

after all the lies and mismanagement over the last few years i'm not renewing this season. hopefully romanov has the right manager and if he stops interfering with the team we'll stand a chance of winning a few games.

if he starts his sh*t again we'll in trouble big time and the fans will regret renewing before he delivered.

i'll support hearts next season like i've always done but paying on the day makes me feel i'm doing the right thing.

Clerry Jambo
WHAT !!

i hope your trust in romanov pays of.

after all the lies and mismanagement over the last few years i'm not renewing this season. hopefully romanov has the right manager and if he stops interfering with the team we'll stand a chance of winning a few games.

if he starts his sh*t again we'll in trouble big time and the fans will regret renewing before he delivered.

i'll support hearts next season like i've always done but paying on the day makes me feel i'm doing the right thing.

Similar to you Mitch - i will miss having the season ticket,no doubt about that.

I will pay at the gate with my daughter because Saturday is about going to the boozer having a few jars and along to the game. I just hope the inevitable drop in attendances next season will give Vlad a wake up call.

Sorry if I have this wrong. You didn't renew due to VR but are still going to the games via pay at the gate , thus giving VR MORE money and still filling the ground??:confused:

Archived