Large Veni Vidi Vici flag

jambo-in-furness

jambo-in-furness

As it says,  saw one from the car window on the way to the semi,  but after parking up and making our way back towards where we saw it,  the guys flogging it had been moved on.  We looked around but couldn’t see one anywhere.  It was massive,  anyone on here know where I can buy one.

Sooperstar
25 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

As it says,  saw one from the car window on the way to the semi,  but after parking up and making our way back towards where we saw it,  the guys flogging it had been moved on.  We looked around but couldn’t see one anywhere.  It was massive,  anyone on here know where I can buy one.

It won't have been for sale. It's one a group had specially made. A one off.

jambo-in-furness
20 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

It won't have been for sale. It's one a group had specially made. A one off.

Thanks for that S,   I have scoured the tinternet to no avail.

jambo-in-furness
7 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Someone on here must have an idea where it was made if you wanted one.

Thats what I am hoping.  

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Thats what I am hoping.  

Its very smart to be fair.

Belongs to one of the lads from Brauhaus Hearts(RIP 😢) I believe.
One of the best flags I've seen

jambo-in-furness
9 minutes ago, HMFC4ME said:

as I’ve said above, the flag looks terrific and I can understand why the owner might like exclusivity but,  wouldn’t it be great to see the Dunbar rd end flooded with these banners (if we ever get to play there again).

William H. Bonney
28 minutes ago, HMFC4ME said:

Is Brahaus closed down? 

1 minute ago, William H. Bonney said:

Is Brahaus closed down? 

No, just changed owners a while back. Used to be a class pub to go to pre & post match. Could be a bit wild at times

jambo-in-furness

Bump,  in touch with a local firm that might be able to help me out. Fingers crossed.

super_vlad
22 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Bump,  in touch with a local firm that might be able to help me out. Fingers crossed.

We used these guys https://ultrasshop.com/en/flags/51-fence-flag.html 

They are a Polish company tho so would be too late I would think to get one made for the final. 

I had a look for the original file and can't see it so the one posted above would be the best image to use. 

jambo-in-furness
4 hours ago, super_vlad said:

We used these guys https://ultrasshop.com/en/flags/51-fence-flag.html 

They are a Polish company tho so would be too late I would think to get one made for the final. 

I had a look for the original file and can't see it so the one posted above would be the best image to use. 

Thankyou,  greatly appreciated,  ordered one if it arrives in time for the final it’s a bonus but it’s really wanted for the next derby at Tynecastle.

• 1 month later...
jambo-in-furness

BUMP

the flag has landed, thanks to super vlad for providing the name of a manufacturer.

I intend to display it behind tha away dug out (section R) during the next Hibs game at Tynecastle,  or somewhere in the away end (if I can get there) at Easter rd. next game

Please look out for it,  74 years old and it still gives me a kick to annoy our city “rivals”.

TyphoonJambo
3 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

BUMP

the flag has landed, thanks to super vlad for providing the name of a manufacturer.

I intend to display it behind tha away dug out (section R) during the next Hibs game at Tynecastle,  or somewhere in the away end (if I can get there) at Easter rd. next game

Please look out for it,  74 years old and it still gives me a kick to annoy our city “rivals”.

Brilliant  a thing of beauty. Look forward to seeing it 

indianajones
4 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

BUMP

Good stuff. 

Never too old to GIRFU our wee neighbours. 

Dick Dastardly
5 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

BUMP

Absolutely love it!