Loyalty Points

lou

23 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Agreed. The LP scheme works just fine as it is.

Not completely fine. Some folk gain loyalty points by sharing their customer reference.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• been here before

• The Hogfather

• lou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally I think LPs should go primarily (if not solely) for attending games.

Other small top ups such shareholder or FOH potentially could be considered, but not for just spending money.

Perhaps a curve ball however in the approach not to work our way down the LPs for the Final is pressure from SFA and Rangers to get as many Rangers fans in as possible.  Any apprent lack of take up puts pressure on not to provide Hearts with more, or even cut the allocation if not taken up quickly.

The approach Hearts has taken mitigates against that risk, not just in May this year, but any other final where the OF are involved.

The Hogfather
6 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Not completely fine. Some folk gain loyalty points by sharing their customer reference.

Shy of asking for photo ID when passing through the turnstiles, there's nothing that can be done about that.

Holyrood_Hearts
39 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

It is a nuanced debate. Certainly not a black & white type of issue.

The distance you travel is very much black or white. Why should you be rewarded for living further away.

Next it’ll be people who walk or cycle to Tynecastle ahead of driving/public transport are rewarded for helping the environment 😂

15 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Shy of asking for photo ID when passing through the turnstiles, there's nothing that can be done about that.

I know, no system is perfect.

Wee Mikey
2 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

The distance you travel is very much black or white. Why should you be rewarded for living further away.

Next it’ll be people who walk or cycle to Tynecastle ahead of driving/public transport are rewarded for helping the environment 😂

I've covered your 1st paragraph previously (page 1 replying to AC Mallin). But, your 2nd one? That's a really good idea. The UK's biggest & best fan owned and  enviromentally friendly club. It's a winner!

❤️❤️G❤️

• 3 weeks later...
Heartsmad1874
29 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Down to 149 but still to renew. No trouble getting away tickets next season. 👍

Won't be many in the 140+ bracket. Most of my mates on my network had 180-200+ and now all down at 120-130. 

All investment in the club shows loyalty, The scheme as it is seems to work for most. You can't please all of the people all of the time.

Back to 2005

The loyalty point scheme works well when it is used properly. The cup final was when it should have been used to ensure everyone that should have got a ticket got one. 
yes still bitter about this….😂

McGlynn The Money
On 04/05/2022 at 14:06, Wee Mikey said:

The word 'loyalty'. Hmm ... methinks those travelling more than, say, 30 miles should get a few extra points per home game. There are people who travel hundreds of miles. That's practically the very definition of loyalty!

Where does it end? People will start buying houses miles from Tynecastle to get more loyalty points, in the same way that parents buy a house in the catchment area of a good school. Madness.

Mental 50% knocked off mine

16 > 8

Might need to eat in that school-line restaurant to get it back up 🤨