51 Shirts Official Book Launch at Tynecastle 20th May. An evening with legends.

queensferryjambo

queensferryjambo

Hi,

Just for everyone's information there is a new Hearts book coming out about classic match worn shirts. 

Launch night is 20th May in Tynecastle and costs £30 (with a £25 book included) drink, curry or burger and a pile of Hearts legends will be there as well. So pretty good deal IMO if you are wanting the book anyway.

All the info on Hearts site - 

51 SHIRTS | Official Book Launch and Evening with Legends | Heart Of Midlothian Football Club (heartsfc.co.uk)

You can book on Hearts direct.

LAUNCH EVENT - 51 Shirts: Moments in Time Book | Heart of Midlothian (heartsdirect.co.uk)

Should be a good night - 

61BvPUkOUCL.jpg

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Fabulous value package for £30

It is and hopefully people can get their books signed on the night by some of the legends, who I believe their shirts are in the book. 

Not sure how that will play out though with Covid stuff though.

Ex member of the SaS

Just got tickets for my son and Grandson, I assume the books will be available on the night as it's before the official launch? Would be great to get some signatures.

queensferryjambo
15 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Just got tickets for my son and Grandson, I assume the books will be available on the night as it's before the official launch? Would be great to get some signatures.

I am also assuming you get your book on the night, but don’t know for sure. You must think that if it is the launch they will have copies for all the attendees. 

I am the same as you and hoping to get some signatures 

queensferryjambo
21 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I just checked on Hearts direct and it does say your book will be supplied to you on the night 😀

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Books will be handed out on the night

Any proceeds from the book will be split between MND Scotland and Hearts Heritage. Hopefully a great night and a few surprise guests on the night.
Lockdown dreams to a book in the shops. Cannae beat it.

queensferryjambo
22 hours ago, 51 Shirts -Moments in Time said:

Books will be handed out on the night

Any proceeds from the book will be split between MND Scotland and Hearts Heritage. Hopefully a great night and a few surprise guests on the night.
Lockdown dreams to a book in the shops. Cannae beat it.

Any clues? 

Just in case they are worthy of me bringing some stuff along from the collection to try and get signed?

Or are they in the balance for being there or not and you don't want to let anyone down?

SectionDJambo

Am I reading this correctly that the launch event is on the Friday evening before the cup final?

I'll be having an attempt to relax and get to bed early for a big day to come.

Will the book be on general sale from the Hearts store after the launch event?

Tams bird
12 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Am I reading this correctly that the launch event is on the Friday evening before the cup final?

I assume it was arranged before We got to final.   I will behaving an early night, won't sleep tho..

queensferryjambo
6 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

That is correct it is the night before the final. I will be heading along and trying to relax in the company of some Hearts legends and looking to ease into a Hearts filled weekend. 

Personally I will be driving in and heading straight home after so possibly one of the first times leaving the Gorgie Suite sober :) 

I would presume it will be a club shop item, it can certainly be bought online on Hearts Direct just now and places like Amazon etc. (on pre-order at the moment). 

If you aren't going to the event here is the link to buy pre-order from Hearts direct - 51 Shirts: Moments in Time (Hardback Book) PRE-ORDER | Heart of Midlothian (heartsdirect.co.uk)

SectionDJambo
11 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

That is correct it is the night before the final. I will be heading along and trying to relax in the company of some Hearts legends and looking to ease into a Hearts filled weekend. 

Personally I will be driving in and heading straight home after so possibly one of the first times leaving the Gorgie Suite sober :) 

I would presume it will be a club shop item, it can certainly be bought online on Hearts Direct just now and places like Amazon etc. (on pre-order at the moment). 

If you aren't going to the event here is the link to buy pre-order from Hearts direct - 51 Shirts: Moments in Time (Hardback Book) PRE-ORDER | Heart of Midlothian (heartsdirect.co.uk)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
davemclaren
7 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Another special guest announced - 

Good that Paulo is over for the game. Hope he got a ticket. 😎

queensferryjambo
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Good that Paulo is over for the game. Hope he got a ticket. 😎

He is over for the book launch surely ;) 

I read other players might turn up as they arrive in Edinburgh for the final...

queensferryjambo
On 13/05/2022 at 19:16, Tams bird said:

I read other players might turn up as they arrive in Edinburgh for the final...

I hope so.

My last bump for this event for anyone wanting to ease themselves into a Hearts filled cup final weekend 😀

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I hope so.

My last bump for this event for anyone wanting to ease themselves into a Hearts filled cup final weekend 😀

Sounds a good night but I need my head clear for Saturday morning. 😄

queensferryjambo
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Sounds a good night but I need my head clear for Saturday morning. 😄

I am taking it easy (for a change) and in fact am designated driver for the evening.

Saving myself for Saturday and fingers crossed Sunday as well.

Percival King

Looking forward to the evening and to reading the book. The Kitted Out articles in the programme this season have been a very good read, something a bit different.

• 2 weeks later...
51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Afternoon All 

51 Shirts - Moments in Time is now available via Hearts Direct and via the Hearts clubstore.

51 Shirts: Moments in Time (Hardback Book) | Heart of Midlothian (heartsdirect.co.uk)

Also available via Amazon. Any profits from the book are split 50/50 going to MND Scotland and Hearts Heritage.

Hope anyone who has already bought it has enjoyed the content

Cheers

Grant

4 hours ago, 51 Shirts -Moments in Time said:

Afternoon All 

51 Shirts - Moments in Time is now available via Hearts Direct and via the Hearts clubstore.

51 Shirts: Moments in Time (Hardback Book) | Heart of Midlothian (heartsdirect.co.uk)

Also available via Amazon. Any profits from the book are split 50/50 going to MND Scotland and Hearts Heritage.

Hope anyone who has already bought it has enjoyed the content

Cheers

Grant

Grant, I got the book today via Amazon and it's excellent.  Very well put together.

Independence

I bought through Amazon and it arrived yesterday. Excellent production and a must buy for any Hearts supporter! 

• 4 weeks later...
My half sister

I received this as a Fathers Day present and started reading it earlier, I have to say, it’s a great read so far, really well put together and I’m looking forward to reading the rest of it. Cheers Gary

Perth to Paisley

Tried to buy it in Waterston at Kinnaird but it had sold out and they didn't think Cameron Toll had it either.

Next stop club Shop

56 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Tried to buy it in Waterston at Kinnaird but it had sold out and they didn't think Cameron Toll had it either.

Next stop club Shop

Was at club store today, you’re in luck.