Europa League Final

Mad Bad and Dangerous

Mad Bad and Dangerous

I was listening to my bluenose workmate this morning and as usual ignored all his hunnish crap, but he did say that the europa final is on the 18th of May, 3 days before the SC final, he says of course it would be moved, ( the Scottish Cup Final)...

Would it, can they  ????

jambocall51
Just now, Mad Bad and Dangerous said:

I was listening to my bluenose workmate this morning and as usual ignored all his hunnish crap, but he did say that the europa final is on the 18th of May, 3 days before the SC final, he says of course it would be moved, ( the Scottish Cup Final)...

Would it, can they  ????

Pretty sure it’s the one thing you can’t move, also the europa league final is on the Wednesday the Scottish cup final is on Saturday so no need to move it anyway 👍

John Findlay

If Rangers get to the final. The Scortish Cup final will not be moved. Wishful thinking on the part of the Govan Gormless.

Mr Elwood P
25 minutes ago, Mad Bad and Dangerous said:

Would it, can they  ????

Why would it be moved? They usually play Thursday-Sunday. Wednesday-Saturday is the same timeframe. 

Gorgie_Rules

Ticket details announced with no caveat on the statement, definitely the Saturday.

If they make it I assume their training prep on the week leading up to it will be that game, leaving just 2 days to prepare/recover for the game against us.

Hopefully they make it and face West Ham in a battle

2 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Ticket details announced with no caveat on the statement, definitely the Saturday.

If they make it I assume their training prep on the week leading up to it will be that game, leaving just 2 days to prepare/recover for the game against us.

Hopefully they make it and face West Ham in a battle

Yep hope West Ham go in with some meaty challenges

Sevco will only be bothered about the game before because of travelling etc etc. but that’s a Saturday at 12.15 so no changes afoot

Game is on a Wednesday evening so absolutely no need to change the cup final as they'd get their full 2 days rest in between.

Besides, Rangers will get ragdolled by Leipzig.

50 minutes ago, Mad Bad and Dangerous said:

Would it, can they  ????

No Chance,

Scotland playing Ukraine at Hampden on the 1st of June so the following weekend would be out of the question.

Boyces beard
2 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Disappointed, thought this would be about next years final featuring Heart of Midlothian F.C

😁

I hope they do get to the final and both the semi and final are a 120minute slogfest. On top of that, i hope Celtic drop points so that Rangers go for it on both fronts. They'd be absolutely knackered come the final. 

Montgomery Brewster
3 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

We've had finals on Sundays before.   Gretna one was Sunday

May 13, 2006 was the 133rd day of the year 2006 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 232 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Saturday.

13 May 2006
15:00
Heart of Midlothian 1–1 (a.e.t.) Gretna
Edited by Montgomery Brewster

10 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I hope they do get to the final and both the semi and final are a 120minute slogfest. On top of that, i hope Celtic drop points so that Rangers go for it on both fronts. They'd be absolutely knackered come the final. 

And they have to 🚶‍♀️ 🚶‍♀️ home 🏡

13 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

We've had finals on Sundays before.   Gretna one was Sunday

No it wasn't

My rangers supporting mate insisted that it’ll be a 70/30 split for fans, his only explanation was that cause they’ve got more fans🤦🏼‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Braminho said:

My rangers supporting mate insisted that it’ll be a 70/30 split for fans, his only explanation was that cause they’ve got more fans🤦🏼‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣

Would they accept less tickets than Celtic if they were meeting in the final?

3 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

13th may 2006 was a Sunday

You are talking out of your arse it was Saturday the 13th of May

theres 3 days between their semi and the old firm so no danger will the move the scottish cup when they have an extra days rest with the game being on the wed when the semis on the thurs

24 minutes ago, Braminho said:

Well, that isn’t going to happen.

2 hours ago, Mad Bad and Dangerous said:

Would it, can they  ????

Wakey Wakey 🙄🧐🥱😖

12 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

🤣🤣🤣

Would they accept less tickets than Celtic if they were meeting in the final?

Exactly, arseholes

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, Braminho said:

Could always move it to parkhead, get 15k plus more in?

:fonzie:

13th May 2006 was my grandsons 1st birthday . It was a Saturday . I was at Hampden 🙂 

Edited by cookieboy
more info

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Braminho said:

Ignoramus .....

2 hours ago, GBJambo said:

Yep hope West Ham go in with some meaty challenges

Yeah the big gormless lump up top Antonio he’s a bruiser 

Tokyo Drifter
3 hours ago, Mad Bad and Dangerous said:

Would it, can they  ????

Absolutely no way they're getting to the final anyway.

1 hour ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

Absolutely no way they're getting to the final anyway.

I thought the same but I'm watching the semi final of the German Cup and Leipzig (and Union) look pretty shit. Leipzig playing at home and just equalized with a penalty. 

The Huns shouldn't be too scared to be honest. In fact, based on this viewing, I wouldn't be shitting the bed too much if we were playing them. 

Leipzig score the winner 2 minutes into injury time. They improved after their 60th minute equalizer but the Orcs have nothing to fear. 

Smoked-Glass
2 hours ago, cookieboy said:

13th May 2006 was my grandsons 1st birthday . It was a Saturday . I was at Hampden 🙂 

Sorry..I must be thinking of the celebration bring on the Sunday.  Hangover on the Monday hehe

3 minutes ago, smiler said:

Is our upcoming Saturday May 21st SC final on a Sunday?

No. Alrready covered up the thread. 

9 minutes ago, smiler said:

Is our upcoming Saturday May 21st SC final on a Sunday?

You should just be grateful that it’s not scheduled for Christmas Day.

Christmas is August 14th this year.

I thought it only fair to warn you. 👍

8 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

No. Alrready covered up the thread. 

I think that whooshed you mate, apologies if it didn’t.