What's Your Favourite Ad?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

In the daily pile of excrement that assaults our senses, what do you hate the least.

Oh, alright.

It's just an excuse for me to play my favorite ad.

So sue me.

:P

In the daily pile of excrement that assaults our senses, what do you hate the least.

Oh, alright.

It's just an excuse for me to play my favorite ad.

So sue me.

:P

Why has Jimmy got all three buttons on his suit fastened? That would have been enough for him to get a smack in the pus from the YBT in '64!

jamboinglasgow

forgot this advert also from guinness (think beer companies usually do the best adverts except for the most recent budweiser, bit dissapointed in it.) It may be hurling but it can apply to football as well.

The Comedian

I quite like that vodka advert where the sea expells all Impurities like sunken ships, divers and submarines. Quite a cool thing. Made me want to drink vodka though.

chester copperpot
My worst is the HBOS ,the china man is a joke and the bank.

Fav the Hearts advert

:rofl:

I think you're great Doug. As un-pc as they come, but you speak your mind Doug, thats for sure.

Long live the Dougster, GORGIE RULES MAHA.

Miller Jambo 60
:rofl:

I think you're great Doug. As un-pc as they come, but you speak your mind Doug, thats for sure.

Long live the Dougster, GORGIE RULES MAHA.

hows the vodka mate:)

chester copperpot
hows the vodka mate:)

Not cracked it open yet, but you can guarantee that my normal impeccable spelling goes to pot whenever I have a vodka night.

This is the night to win an argument with me, as I dont last very long on Smirnoff.

Chad Sexington

This one stars Chopper Reid and is your typical Australian type of public service film. :eek:

Chad Sexington

Feel like squeezing a cheeky half pint in before you drive home tonight?

Chopper would like a word.

By far the best advert currently on TV is the "Pimms O'clock" one. Can't find it on Youtube, I ****ing hate the search function on that site. Nutri Grain Oaties also have a good advert.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Not sure what my favourite ad is, but my least favourite just now has to be the DFS sofas advert, where they have all the different people singing rockstar by nickelback. Makes me cringe so much

I liked the Honda advert where all the bits from the car did a sort of domino rally thing.

Also, used to love the McEwan's Lager Sissyphean task advert from the late 80s. Can't get the song on it anywhere - Win - You've Got The Power.

Archived