Welcome, we remember.

angry understudy

angry understudy

Those of us who were at Murrayfield that night remember the game against Ferencv?ros. From what I recall was I bit of a dirty game, Kisnorbo, Robbo.....

I just want to say, and I don't start or post much, I doubt the feeling of total hollowness and frustration that we have all felt for a while (insert 7 months + 1 year + 2 years, meh! you know) can be lifted by the appointment of 1 man, who knows.

I have been an LOUD spoken critic and cynic amongst my friends, family and work mates of virtually every single thing that has happened to us (it feels like) in the last year or two. I gave up a season ticket and stopped buying merchandise. I am and still am hurting and frankly embarrassed much of the time.

BUT..this could be the man who tames the beast.

I hope so. I have never been divorced or had any serious tragedy happen to me lately. Hearts has been the biggest depression of certainly the last 2 years of my life.

But HEY, I SAY LETS GET BEHIND THE MAN WHO COULD BE SAVIOUR..... I know 1 thing, and I know one thing for sure. Giving our FULL support to the manager of our club is never a bad thing.(unless we all get drugged and injected with hobo demons! :)

I may not be able to say the guys name, but you can be damn sure I hope he succeeds and I am sure the rest of you agree.

CMON THE JAMBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jam Tarts 1874
Those of us who were at Murrayfield that night remember the game against Ferencv?ros. From what I recall was I bit of a dirty game, Kisnorbo, Robbo.....

I just want to say, and I don't start or post much, I doubt the feeling of total hollowness and frustration that we have all felt for a while (insert 7 months + 1 year + 2 years, meh! you know) can be lifted by the appointment of 1 man, who knows.

I have been an LOUD spoken critic and cynic amongst my friends, family and work mates of virtually every single thing that has happened to us (it feels like) in the last year or two. I gave up a season ticket and stopped buying merchandise. I am and still am hurting and frankly embarrassed much of the time.

BUT..this could be the man who tames the beast.

I hope so. I have never been divorced or had any serious tragedy happen to me lately. Hearts has been the biggest depression of certainly the last 2 years of my life.

But HEY, I SAY LETS GET BEHIND THE MAN WHO COULD BE SAVIOUR..... I know 1 thing, and I know one thing for sure. Giving our FULL support to the manager of our club is never a bad thing.(unless we all get drugged and injected with hobo demons! :)

I may not be able to say the guys name, but you can be damn sure I hope he succeeds and I am sure the rest of you agree.

CMON THE JAMBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see a bit of optimism. It is hard to guage how the majority of Hearts fans feel from this particular forum, however there are lots of good vibes and that in itself means that we are already one step ahead of almost every other team in the SPL at this stage, particularly the hobos who even before the season has started, are in disarray.

chester copperpot

Kisnorbo dived to be sent off that night.

Robbo was a bit of a tit. I thought he was anyway (yes he's still my favourite hearts player).

All is good.

Gigolo-Aunt

Playing at Murrayfield is ****e.

Cant recall too much about that game, If I remember right they were a decent side.

Could be totally wrong on that though.

:wacko:

m'on the jt's!!! get behind them folks, need them badly to do well this year as being stuck on the west coast has forced me to put up with constant abuse! my workmates who support the forces of darkness need to be getting a slagging off me this year!!!

hopefully starts when the mob fae castle greyskull get humped by kaunas, yeah thatl do

Robbo was a bit of a tit. I thought he was anyway (yes he's still my favourite hearts player).

All is good.

I'm sure that was the Schalke game. I thought we'd weathered the storm and were taking control when he went down - mind you the ref was terrible that night. The Ferencvaros game - the only highlight apart from Robbo's kick was Hartley hitting the post or scoring an offside goal - I can't quite remember which.

All is good.

Correct.

Rudolf's Mate
I have never been divorced or had any serious tragedy happen to me lately. Hearts has been the biggest depression of certainly the last 2 years of my life.

Well I have been divorced and have to say that the pain endured in the last 12 months or so being a Jambo eclipsed that ;)

Rudi Skacel

I dont remember much from the game other than Craig Gordon picking up one of their players who was lying down in our penalty box trying to timewaste.

Archived