Jallan Films

boag1874

9 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Quality, Porto fuming

Devlin noising up Porteous is classic.

Needs to be copied and distributed. 

Absolute Scenes

I don’t know why but see the ever-so -slight pause between the ball hitting the net and the crowd screaming, it does something to my nether regions. It’s like a very well placed bass line solo. Orgasmic

I hope he does an end of season special with the key moments. Also hope he has his passport ready as I can’t wait to see his footage from next year.

His videos are great to watch each week.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Credit to the fancy dress people down Easter Road, the people really look like seats

• 2 months later...
On 11/04/2022 at 11:05, JallanFilms said:

Thank you so much for the very kind words guys. It really means a lot to me, seeing all this positive feedback over the season. It’s a dream job producing video content for the club I support! 🇱🇻

Hopefully much more to come! ♥️

Can I just add my thanks.  Excellent job.

Dick Dastardly

That's excellent news, I've really enjoyed those as a complement to match highlights. Looking forward to viewing. 

Love watching the videos, his content has been absolutely fantastic, boy has a real talent for filming, getting a full time offer from the club is fully deserved 👏 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The inside Liverpool videos are like an extension of these, great the lad is getting a job, and great for us we will be getting extended content from someone clearly very creative and talented 

How good is his work gonnae look on these massive big **** off screens we’re getting though? 😲😲😲👍🏼

TyphoonJambo

Brilliant news? Love watching his stuff. Good move by the club 

That's absolutely ****ing fantastic.  Congratulations, your stuff is of the absolute highest quality and I look forward to seeing more of it :thumbsup: 

When i was working abroad for most of last season, I really looked forward to watching his films of matchday

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Heard Celtic approached him earlier in the year but turned it down as he is a Jambo.

Content creation is a big deal now in engaging the younger generation, he’ll be tough to replace as not only captured good footage but put it together well.

Since he’s been at the club he’s captured all our best moments and from the best angles 👌🏼

Best of luck, you’ll be greatly missed.