Jallan Films

boag1874

Have to say, what a job this boy does with the matchday highlights. Captures everything perfectly & you can really feel the atmosphere especially when we score. Pishes all over Sportscene.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Absolutely brilliant filming. All the key moments and every emotion captured from the players eye level. 👏👏👏

If we had been that bit more clinical we would have had the fire drill by half time at the latest.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Cochrane and Boyce's reactions to Halliday's first goal are beautiful.

scott herbertson

Great filming - if only this had been around for the rest of my life - I'd love to see that quality of footage for some of the Hibs thrashings, 1998,Leipzig etc etc

TyphoonJambo

Can we get a link to these onto the Gorgie tube thread for us who don't gave a twatter account?

loveofthegame

Just a young lad but does an incredible job on a weekly basis. Very talented kid, adding great value for the club. 

Factuer Moi
12 hours ago, boag1874 said:

Have to say, what a job this boy does with the matchday highlights. Captures everything perfectly & you can really feel the atmosphere especially when we score. Pishes all over Sportscene.

You are correct, i posted this one yesterday. Between the Jallan and the Admin who do  great work

Edited by Factuer Moi

JallanFilms

Thank you so much for the very kind words guys. It really means a lot to me, seeing all this positive feedback over the season. It’s a dream job producing video content for the club I support! 🇱🇻

Hopefully much more to come! ♥️

JallanFilms
16 hours ago, geomac said:

superb, how many cameras being used or just in the right places?

It’s myself and another member of the Hearts media team that film the home games, with two cameras. And away games it’s just myself!

5 hours ago, JallanFilms said:

Thank you so much for the very kind words guys. It really means a lot to me, seeing all this positive feedback over the season. It’s a dream job producing video content for the club I support! 🇱🇻

You even captured Simms ‘finish’ with the spare ball when Atkinson was hitting the post. Any chance of a slo-mo of that wee bit

Getintaethem

RN has his critics in our support, but there is no denying that he’s built a squad with incredible team spirit.  They’re willing to fight for each other and love getting it right up the Hibs 👏 👏 👏 

4 hours ago, JallanFilms said:

It’s myself and another member of the Hearts media team that film the home games, with two cameras. And away games it’s just myself!

Wow, like some of the other comments it feels like multiple cameras!

Can only echo the plaudits elsewhere and actually just been listening to the latest episode of Graham Spiers podcast which is an interview with Martin Geissler, who gave you a namecheck and was singing your praises.

Guest ToqueJambo

The focusing in on little moments really brings the highlights to life. As said, Sportscene should take note of this style.

I 100% prefer the Sportscene camera angles, personally.

This is great as additional footage but never a replacement for proper match highlights.

Edited by Ray Gin

jamboinglasgow

always high quality videos, great to see things from a different angle and more part of the atmosphere and game.

I can only think of one other team in the Premiership who do this, and thats Motherwell. But they are good to have.

Салатные палочки
18 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Amazing again

Devlin :loved:

Winding up Porteous :jjyay:

On 11/04/2022 at 11:05, JallanFilms said:

Absolutely brilliant work. 

SectionDJambo

That film really highlights the brutality of that assault by Campbell.

What are the chances he would have just got a yellow for doing that at Ibrox or Parkhead?

Great piece of filming from a different perspective to the mainstream people.

I ****ing love Cammy devlin!! The winding up porteous bit at the end of the video was brilliant 👏  welcome back, we've missed you.

TyphoonJambo
On 11/04/2022 at 17:22, JallanFilms said:

Mate, you've got a real talent.  Tremendous work keep it up.

Hearts tv should be finding a place for your work.

6 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Mate, you've got a real talent.  Tremendous work keep it up.

Hearts tv should be finding a place for your work.

:spoton: 

Great work by Jordan!! 

🇱🇻