What a mug I am

Sandy Biggar

Sandy Biggar

I've just 'renewed' albeit I have lost my fab seat. I vowed to nenew only when we got a manager I deemed worthy. I can't deem Csaba worthy, he might be, but I don't know if he is or not. But after 11 years with an ST all it took was a small step toward competence for me to fork out ?462. I must be mad, me and 9,000 others.

Independence
I've just 'renewed' albeit I have lost my fab seat. I vowed to nenew only when we got a manager I deemed worthy. I can't deem Csaba worthy, he might be, but I don't know if he is or not. But after 11 years with an ST all it took was a small step toward competence for me to fork out ?462. I must be mad, me and 9,000 others.

I can't deem Csaba worthy,

What???????????????????????????????????

Sorry but you have lost me!

Good man. I'm the same, been waiting for a manager to be appointed. Hopefully i can scrape together some cash to get mines next week.

zicoinexile

Were you holding out for Mourinho? Think he got a job a couple of weeks ago :rolleyes:

Theres nothing sane about supporting a football team. Forking out thousands of pounds for little in return is just not sensible.

Just be glad that you have enjoyed what you have with Hearts.

There may be more to come.

Who knows?

heartsfc_fan

I'm in the same boat...was waiting until a manager comes in then to rewew season ticket...

Will probably do it tomorrow...:rolleyes:

RomanovOUTnow

Let me think ummm errrrr sell all our good players get a second rate manager in yup im hooked..elliot 20 goals this season hehehehe

Glad to see Mr.Laszlo has been appointed & that more fans are now renewing their S.T`s, proving they are as good as their word [would renew when a manager was appointed]:thumb:

Let me think ummm errrrr sell all our good players get a second rate manager in yup im hooked..elliot 20 goals this season hehehehe

Can we get shot of this chopper please ?

Who might the good players be that have been sold & where`s the proof that we`ve got a second rate manager ?? The guy surely deserves a chance to prove how good/bad he is before he`s branded 2nd. rate.

Paisley Jambo

Don't usually do this but:

:hobofish: :hobofish: :hobofish:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Cheerio moron.

Independence

The Hobos, like the weedgie press, did not expect the events of the last week!!!!

They were sure Hearts were going to fold with VR walking away!!!!

How wrong could they be?

Twelve million quid wiped off the debt!

Confirmation that the ground improvements will go ahead!

A new CREDIBLE manager!

Hobos will be secretly worried that activity gets back to the way it was 3 years ago!!!!!

Come on you JTs!!!!

Archived