Semi final - Hearts v Hibs Sat 16/4 ko 12:15 - ticket thread ( updated )

Bazzas right boot

ColinSmith1255
1 hour ago, Scott980612 said:

Childcare plans have changed for the weekend …

is there still tickets available? Without scrolling thru pages , I was aware more had been released, currently nothing showing on e-tickets…

I have a spare £35 adult ticket for South Stand Lower Section P1 row CC seat 20. If you make a reasonable offer I can meet you pre-match at Hampden and give you the ticket.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Boab

• Sooks

• luckydug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mean to post on this thread and not the match one but has anyone that ordered their ticket on Fri not got it yet? 

Getting a little nervous. Double checked and selected first class post.

2 minutes ago, Homme said:

I mean to post on this thread and not the match one but has anyone that ordered their ticket on Fri not got it yet? 

Getting a little nervous. Double checked and selected first class post.

I could be well off here mate, but I thought all tickets bought online in the general sale had to be collected from the TO? I bought two for a mate, and then another three for another mate, and can’t recall even seeing any other delivery option other than “collect from Tynecastle”. As I say, I may be wrong though…

22 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

I could be well off here mate, but I thought all tickets bought online in the general sale had to be collected from the TO? I bought two for a mate, and then another three for another mate, and can’t recall even seeing any other delivery option other than “collect from Tynecastle”. As I say, I may be wrong though…

if they were bought after 5pm Friday it was collection only 

1 minute ago, cookieboy said:

if they were bought after 5pm Friday it was collection only 

I purchased mine as soon as they went on sale, so around 9am or so. My order confirmation states first class post.

Edited by Homme

3 minutes ago, Homme said:

I purchased mine as soon as they went on sale, so around 9am or so. My order confirmation states first class post.

they will come tomorrow mate 

6 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

they will come tomorrow mate 

Yeah hope so. It's more the kids who are freaking out :lol:

I'll no be going if I still have Covid anyway!!

8 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Which end / sections will get the sun?

You ask some inane questions but that takes the biscuit 🤣🤣

23 minutes ago, Homme said:

Yeah hope so. It's more the kids who are freaking out :lol:

I'll no be going if I still have Covid anyway!!

ffs sorry to hear that mate 

I have two adult tickets in section Q3 for sale if anyone is needing?

I can drop them off to the buyer tomorrow somewhere in Edinburgh if needed. Drop me a PM if interested 

14 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

So, everyone that wanted a ticket got one and there’s still some left.  Well done to the ticket office for a very efficient process.  Good practice for May I hope. 

Don’t think it was ever in doubt that everyone who wanted one would get one.

The convoluted process of selling them could have been better

ST holders First then a free for all. 

56 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Don’t think it was ever in doubt that everyone who wanted one would get one.

The convoluted process of selling them could have been better

ST holders First then a free for all. 

Disagree however not a big deal.  No point in having a loyalty points scheme if those that go to a lot of games don’t get some level of priority for big games or away games with low ticket availability. 

The Treasurer
10 hours ago, Rudolf said:

You ask some inane questions but that takes the biscuit 🤣🤣

What kind of biscuit 😄

5 sections G3 right round to G7 not even open for sale yet to Hibs.

Pathetic club. Worse than 2006?

hampdenpark2.gif

Edited by hughesie27

12 hours ago, HMFC4ME said:

I have two adult tickets in section Q3 for sale if anyone is needing?

I can drop them off to the buyer tomorrow somewhere in Edinburgh if needed. Drop me a PM if interested 

Still for sale ?

7 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

hampdenpark2.gif

Also when our went to general sale, a number of seats from Sections that originally appeared sold out became available, so I think there will still be gaps in the sections they have sold out as well. 

Sorry if already covered but anyone know if possible to change a concession ticket to an adult one?

Had an oldy pull out wi covid!

Tried calling tick office but can't get thru

N Lincs Jambo
On 12/04/2022 at 11:16, PapaShango said:

Exactly, I'm in this boat. As poor as they were on Saturday, this weekend will be completely different. Its a cup semi final and a derby to boot so will naturally be a tense affair. Also be mindful that even when on a poor run they scudded Rangers in the league cup semi final. I for one take nothing for granted in football, it comes back to bite you on the backside too many times. They will be wounded and want to avenge Saturday so we must be wary and again play as well as we can. 

The bit in bold - first half hat-trick from a guy who is currently plying his trade in Saudi Arabia. I agree we shouldn't take it for granted and I'm sure none of the players will,  but this Hibs side has been seriously weakened by Boyle's departure. 

Still no tickets through the post. Frustrating.

Going to have to phone the TO. Can't pick up in person though as I'm positive and isolating.

53 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Sorry if already covered but anyone know if possible to change a concession ticket to an adult one?

Don't think it really matters tbh. I'm sure you just scan the ticket as you do at Tynie.

1 minute ago, Homme said:

Still no tickets through the post. Frustrating.

Going to have to phone the TO. Can't pick up in person though as I'm positive and isolating.

A few folk have said it's best to email them instead ... 

Just now, McNelly15 said:

A few folk have said it's best to email them instead ... 

I'll do that now then. Thanks for the heads up.

Just now, Homme said:

I'll do that now then. Thanks for the heads up.

If you get a reply from them and need to pick them up. I'm off work now so could get them for you as stay beside Tyne.. DM me if you need me to do so 👍🏽

Just now, McNelly15 said:

If you get a reply from them and need to pick them up. I'm off work now so could get them for you as stay beside Tyne.. DM me if you need me to do so 👍🏽

That would be brilliant, I will let you know if that's what's needed. Given the time now it's most likely what's going to have to happen as KO time on Saturday basically wipes out the ability to wait for the post if they weren't to arrive tomorrow. 

Will be in touch. Cheers.

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Wouldn't have thought so as they would have to stick the wee tear off bit back on, but having said that, will anybody actually notice or  bother.

1 minute ago, 1953 said:

Wouldn't have thought so as they would have to stick the wee tear off bit back on, but having said that, will anybody actually notice or  bother.

Aye I know. I guess if my mate takes it and doesn't get it, then tough titties to him!

7 minutes ago, McNelly15 said:

Amanda at the TO has come back straight away, confirmed they were posted Monday.

Basically if they don't arrive in the post tomorrow I've to pick up reprints from Hampden on Saturday. Will just have to give ourselves more time which isn't an issue.

Appreciate your offer to help, thanks 👍

8 minutes ago, Homme said:

That would be brilliant, I will let you know if that's what's needed. Given the time now it's most likely what's going to have to happen as KO time on Saturday basically wipes out the ability to wait for the post if they weren't to arrive tomorrow. 

Will be in touch. Cheers.

No worries at all amigo. She's away on holiday so im bored as f@$k anyways! 😅

1 minute ago, Homme said:

Amanda at the TO has come back straight away, confirmed they were posted Monday.

Basically if they don't arrive in the post tomorrow I've to pick up reprints from Hampden on Saturday. Will just have to give ourselves more time which isn't an issue.

Perfecto! Amazing how fast they reply via email..... hopefully they arrive so there's less hassle on Saturday. 😊

2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

hampdenpark2.gif

Yeah, if I understood it right, they're still selling G2, with nothing open beyond that coming round the East stand towards the South. I think they've sold about 3 sections in South Upper, which, to my reckoning, puts them on close to 16,000 - but that could be less if they have chunks of seats unsold in the sections that had been opened for sale already. I'm sure that had more than tat in 2006.

Given we're now on around 22,000, it'll look a pretty stark difference.

gowestjambo
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

I had a similar situation. My Son informed me all Turnstyles at Hampden are automated, so there is no check......(apologies if this is incorrect!)

Some pics from 2006 i took which I believe are both pregame (so no exodus yet) 

Those red sections to the right won't have anyone in them and neither will a fair chunk of the Saltire.

The parts under the scoreboard likely will be more full though.

Screenshot_20220413-124129_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220413-124032_YouTube.jpg

6 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Yeah, if I understood it right, they're still selling G2, with nothing open beyond that coming round the East stand towards the South. I think they've sold about 3 sections in South Upper, which, to my reckoning, puts them on close to 16,000 - but that could be less if they have chunks of seats unsold in the sections that had been opened for sale already. I'm sure that had more than tat in 2006.

Given we're now on around 22,000, it'll look a pretty stark difference.

If they use the normal camera angle from the BT South stand folk watching on tv won't even see the area mentioned where the Hibs end is empty 😒

Just now, gowestjambo said:

I had a similar situation. My Son informed me all Turnstyles at Hampden are automated, so there is no check......(apologies if this is incorrect!)

It was humans scanning tickets at last Scotland game at my turnstile.

Anyhoo emailed Hearts n they've said they'll call, I can pay upgrade n we can pick up new ticket at Hampden on Sat. All good. Planned to get thru nice n early anyway as taking car n got the bairn and auld man

19 minutes ago, Homme said:

Won't be any good when you get to your seat and your postie's mate is sitting in it.

2 minutes ago, rory78 said:

If they use the normal camera angle from the BT South stand folk watching on tv won't even see the area mentioned where the Hibs end is empty 😒

Their players will.

5 minutes ago, rory78 said:

I'm pretty sure that's why they sell tickets from North to South at Hampden. However, with half of the East stand empty, every time the game is at that side of the ground, the swathes of empty seats will be pretty obvious.

27 minutes ago, Homme said:

Will there even be any deliveries tomorrow? Good Friday and all that?

3 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Will there even be any deliveries tomorrow? Good Friday and all that?

Apparently there is no post tomorrow with the bank holiday.

My tickets haven't turned up. Could be a long old line at Hampden for re-prints.

Just now, chunter85 said:

Apparently there is no post tomorrow with the bank holiday.

My tickets haven't turned up. Could be a long old line at Hampden for re-prints.

Thought that.

Pretty crap for folk still waiting on tickets. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Someone on .net claiming Hibs have 5 unsold sections...is that right?

That would be a marvellous sight.

Looks like the crowd will be much lower than 2006.  Would Hibs have sold many more even if the game had been at Murrayfield?  I think we would but not sure about them - I think it’s more a resignation to losing with them.